Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | if newbie you saw your current lair-
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
Newbie me would be so proud and happy with how it looks so far
Newbie me would be so proud and happy with how it looks so far
Hey I'm Helix|+2 FR Time| I collect Jade/Obsidian dragons regardless of the tert or Gen Check out my Accent shop!
Newbie me would be wondering why I have G1s since newb me didn't see the appeal at the time, ha ha.

She'd also probably be wondering about the UMAs since she also didn't see the point in spending lots on skins/accents. Me today sees them and goes "pretty skin :eyes:"
Newbie me would be wondering why I have G1s since newb me didn't see the appeal at the time, ha ha.

She'd also probably be wondering about the UMAs since she also didn't see the point in spending lots on skins/accents. Me today sees them and goes "pretty skin :eyes:"
LHgN7Bv.png K • A • I • X • I • N
Hatchery_____Art Shop
Tumblr----_-_-Draw Your Lair
Clan Lore
Newbie me would say: "How did you get those dragons? (Had no idea how to buy new dergs) Why are you using apparel and skins? How did you get to level 25? If you sell your LVL 25 you'll get so much money!!!"
Newbie me would say: "How did you get those dragons? (Had no idea how to buy new dergs) Why are you using apparel and skins? How did you get to level 25? If you sell your LVL 25 you'll get so much money!!!"
This user's first language is Arabic! Not English!
TransmuteForTreasureFooter.pngmoonpie.png
Newbie me would scream
Newbie me would scream
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
they'd go, what a weeb, omg seriously, you patterned your lair after that?

Then they'd be impressed. I had some serious goals as a newbie and achieved almost all of them. Only a couple more year 1 apparel and 11 more lair expansions to go.

And after that, maybe a cog frog or a bone fiend. I'd like both, but I can't see myself doing that grind more than once. If any are for sale when i make it to that point.

they'd go, what a weeb, omg seriously, you patterned your lair after that?

Then they'd be impressed. I had some serious goals as a newbie and achieved almost all of them. Only a couple more year 1 apparel and 11 more lair expansions to go.

And after that, maybe a cog frog or a bone fiend. I'd like both, but I can't see myself doing that grind more than once. If any are for sale when i make it to that point.

Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
pretty surprised by the fact i managed to get up to 100

but if we go pretty far back, like first account far back: probably "they added new breeds???"
pretty surprised by the fact i managed to get up to 100

but if we go pretty far back, like first account far back: probably "they added new breeds???"
J6W6Pav.png TRIX
They/Them
FR + 2

7A9FlOQ.gif tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif Please let me know if anything on my account / forum posts is inaccessible! Accessibility is my highest priority.
She would be happy that I acquired so many dragons and dressed them up. And EXTREMELY happy that I have Mazarine finished!
She would be happy that I acquired so many dragons and dressed them up. And EXTREMELY happy that I have Mazarine finished!
oJK1fXV.png
I like to think I'd be impressed. But way too many Coatls probably...
I like to think I'd be impressed. But way too many Coatls probably...
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
Newbie me would amazed by the pretty dragons (and happy I stayed in Arcane despite my musings fluctuating wildly) but disappointed on my wallet spending XD I used to hoard millions of treasure just to see that number go up, now I splurge relentlessly and barely make enough money to keep up.

Newbie me would amazed by the pretty dragons (and happy I stayed in Arcane despite my musings fluctuating wildly) but disappointed on my wallet spending XD I used to hoard millions of treasure just to see that number go up, now I splurge relentlessly and barely make enough money to keep up.

newbie me would be super impressed, I think! A little surprised at some of the dragons I still have, or have gotten rid of, but pretty pleased overall. Absolutely flabbergasted at all the cool new breeds, though.
newbie me would be super impressed, I think! A little surprised at some of the dragons I still have, or have gotten rid of, but pretty pleased overall. Absolutely flabbergasted at all the cool new breeds, though.
light.gif
Knick -- busy student -- FR+3
Just a gal tryin to gene up her kids and collect familiars, whenever schoolwork permits. I like cats, folk music, and rain. Always up for a chat!
ZwVaRtj.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22