Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | if newbie you saw your current lair-
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Newbie me would be surprised to see so many of my first dragons still there lol. Also how I manage to have so many instarted projects
Newbie me would be surprised to see so many of my first dragons still there lol. Also how I manage to have so many instarted projects
How do they keep them all fed?
How do they keep them all fed?
LxbWmll.png
i legit dont know because i didnt have a goal in mind when i was starting and neither do i now
probably Some reaction (surprised/impressed idk) from the fact that ive kept every dragon since i started and they keep getting occacional makeovers. idk about the fact that many of them also still have basic genes
i legit dont know because i didnt have a goal in mind when i was starting and neither do i now
probably Some reaction (surprised/impressed idk) from the fact that ive kept every dragon since i started and they keep getting occacional makeovers. idk about the fact that many of them also still have basic genes
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Newbie me would be like this:
Sunny is level 25 and can train in the mire?????????
Also:
How does Mystical look SO GOOD???
As well as:
Why is Darkness a Fae that looks prettier than what he started as?

Spire, Mystical, Sunny, and Darkness are my 4 OG dragons (They've been with me for the whole ride)
Newbie me would be like this:
Sunny is level 25 and can train in the mire?????????
Also:
How does Mystical look SO GOOD???
As well as:
Why is Darkness a Fae that looks prettier than what he started as?

Spire, Mystical, Sunny, and Darkness are my 4 OG dragons (They've been with me for the whole ride)
mctEJP5.png
Wyvern /\ FR+3
Any pronouns but it/its

>If I made the thread, I'm subbed!
>Feel free to ping me, I don't mind!
snowy_owlynx.pngguardian_foo.png snowsquall_floracat.png
"Oh so THIS is how you play!"
"Oh so THIS is how you play!"
DPrCB0j.gif
FR time +3
23820.png
[quote name="Milkduds" date="2022-06-28 15:07:14" ] Newbie me would be confused. Mirrors were my least favorite breed. [/quote] Same here, I didn't like Nocturnes when they were released!
Milkduds wrote on 2022-06-28 15:07:14:
Newbie me would be confused.

Mirrors were my least favorite breed.
Same here, I didn't like Nocturnes when they were released!
so confused. 1. did not know whta jojo was. 2. did NOT like fandragons. 3. LOVED plague
so confused. 1. did not know whta jojo was. 2. did NOT like fandragons. 3. LOVED plague
mx5 #339872
· he/she
· fr time +3
· emergency comms
newbie me would be impressed. "oh hey we gened our progen already? and we have old fest skins? AND we have UMAs??" newbie me expected that to get enough gems just for the progen genes, we'd have to wait until NotN, stockpile eggs, and then wait ~6 months to sell them

newbie me would also be like "so did we ever learn g&g" and I'd tell him "lmao no"
newbie me would be impressed. "oh hey we gened our progen already? and we have old fest skins? AND we have UMAs??" newbie me expected that to get enough gems just for the progen genes, we'd have to wait until NotN, stockpile eggs, and then wait ~6 months to sell them

newbie me would also be like "so did we ever learn g&g" and I'd tell him "lmao no"
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
Newbie me would wonder how much it cost, how on earth to get the funds to do it, lol
Newbie me would wonder how much it cost, how on earth to get the funds to do it, lol
BannerEggMoreEggsbb500.png
N00b Yappinbeast: Cool you still have your first dragons!
N00b Yappinbeast: Cool you still have your first dragons!
YOauEPv.gif[/url I never knew Flight Rising had a forum for the longest time. Now that I do, so far it's awesome.
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22