Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | if newbie you saw your current lair-
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
Newbie me would be like "what happened" because my lair is a MESS now. Also newbie me would HATE ancients because they can't be dressed.
Newbie me would be like "what happened" because my lair is a MESS now. Also newbie me would HATE ancients because they can't be dressed.
+3 Hours
He/Him/They/Them/It/Its
Always tired, so I apologize if I take forever to respond
Haha, I think I'd be absolutely gobsmacked by the sheer number of genes that exist today!

My dragons trend a little more colorful and chaotic now than in the beginning, but I think newbie me would still appreciate them (even if they are a little overdressed).
Haha, I think I'd be absolutely gobsmacked by the sheer number of genes that exist today!

My dragons trend a little more colorful and chaotic now than in the beginning, but I think newbie me would still appreciate them (even if they are a little overdressed).
FSjGDWP.png
Current Avatar • Feel free to ping me!
wh. wher e are. the dragons,.
wh. wher e are. the dragons,.
hikaru
22 • he/him • eng/jpn • fr+3

click here for a random bird
________
cat-looking-at-you.gif

In all seriousness though, I imagine they'd ask why, or compliment my dedication.

Newbie me would probably say, "Yeah. I saw that coming."
cat-looking-at-you.gif

In all seriousness though, I imagine they'd ask why, or compliment my dedication.

Newbie me would probably say, "Yeah. I saw that coming."
tumblr_inline_npp8nyFo5N1r0g4u9_540.png X tumblr_inline_nppef4YToG1r0g4u9_540.png
X
Newbie me would be impressed. I was always into collecting oldie dragons and having a relatively small lair, so I have achieved what is my ultimate form I'd say!
Newbie me would be impressed. I was always into collecting oldie dragons and having a relatively small lair, so I have achieved what is my ultimate form I'd say!
uCR5SCW.png
Newbie me would probably stare at my progen, wondering how the heck I got enough time and funds to finish her
Newbie me would probably stare at my progen, wondering how the heck I got enough time and funds to finish her
fireflower.png StarlightDragon7
> Wishlist
> Progen Lineage
> Clan Lore (wip)
> Art dumpster
> Flourish and bloom. And stay determined.
muK7GRQ.png
Newbie me would be impressed that I have a Mire Flyer. People who could coli regularly always seemed like gods to me

They'd also be surprised that I have around 30 gen 1s. I didn't really understand the point of gen 1s until sometime after my first year
Newbie me would be impressed that I have a Mire Flyer. People who could coli regularly always seemed like gods to me

They'd also be surprised that I have around 30 gen 1s. I didn't really understand the point of gen 1s until sometime after my first year
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
Newbie me would probably be surprised. I used to not like G1s because I thought they were a waste of money.
Newbie me would probably be surprised. I used to not like G1s because I thought they were a waste of money.
7699.png Vault cleanout/sales thread
Newbie me would say there isn’t enough dark blue
Newbie me would say there isn’t enough dark blue
Newbie me would probably be surprised, be in awe, happy, and be like: [emoji=tundra scared size=2][emoji=tundra confused size=2][emoji=tundra happy size=2][emoji=tundra love size=2][emoji=tundra star size=2]
Newbie me would probably be surprised, be in awe, happy, and be like:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22