Items For Sale
Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Transmuters! (Basically free money)
1 2 3 4 5
All you really need to do is click a button, sit back and relax, and then maybe click a little more buttons...

Hey! I'm willing to pay money for people who transmute items for me (that I will provide for you).

Why? I can only transmute one item at a time about 10 times a school day, and I love alchemy!!!.

I have limited items and funds, but I doubt that'll stop anyone. And hey, while you're here, check out my egg hatch/ giveaway and my dragon auction in the links on the footer to this post!
How will this work?
  1. Comment down below how many items you'll be willing to transmute. I will only accept 1 - 20 at a time. If you are done with your amount, you are always welcome to comment again for another round of transmuting.
  2. I will send you a crossroads with the items I want you to transmute. Please record these items in a google doc and record the resulting material you get from it!! This will make it 100x easier for both of us!
  3. Send me those materials back in a 2-way crossroads, where I will pay you 1.2kt for each transmuted material. If there is a significant amount of red, purple, or blue materials, or white/black slime, I will definitely add a fancy bonus! I would incorporate muck transmutation but tbh I'm kinda scared of people simply running off with those familiars LOL

Rules
  • I expect to see these materials back within about a week or two, I'm not really giving out large workloads. However, if something comes up, I'll understand and give you more time :)
  • No need to ping, I will be subscribed!

I'll be keeping a spreadsheet of all of the items and their resulting materials, so please consider making your own google doc or spreadsheet and sending me the results in a PM, attaching a screenshot, or sharing the document with me. (PM me and ask for my email, I will send you one of my alts so that you can share it with that account)
All you really need to do is click a button, sit back and relax, and then maybe click a little more buttons...

Hey! I'm willing to pay money for people who transmute items for me (that I will provide for you).

Why? I can only transmute one item at a time about 10 times a school day, and I love alchemy!!!.

I have limited items and funds, but I doubt that'll stop anyone. And hey, while you're here, check out my egg hatch/ giveaway and my dragon auction in the links on the footer to this post!
How will this work?
  1. Comment down below how many items you'll be willing to transmute. I will only accept 1 - 20 at a time. If you are done with your amount, you are always welcome to comment again for another round of transmuting.
  2. I will send you a crossroads with the items I want you to transmute. Please record these items in a google doc and record the resulting material you get from it!! This will make it 100x easier for both of us!
  3. Send me those materials back in a 2-way crossroads, where I will pay you 1.2kt for each transmuted material. If there is a significant amount of red, purple, or blue materials, or white/black slime, I will definitely add a fancy bonus! I would incorporate muck transmutation but tbh I'm kinda scared of people simply running off with those familiars LOL

Rules
  • I expect to see these materials back within about a week or two, I'm not really giving out large workloads. However, if something comes up, I'll understand and give you more time :)
  • No need to ping, I will be subscribed!

I'll be keeping a spreadsheet of all of the items and their resulting materials, so please consider making your own google doc or spreadsheet and sending me the results in a PM, attaching a screenshot, or sharing the document with me. (PM me and ask for my email, I will send you one of my alts so that you can share it with that account)
This user's first language is Arabic! Not English!
TransmuteForTreasureFooter.png
Bump
Bump

I can do a ton of transmuting for you! I can start with 20

I can do a ton of transmuting for you! I can start with 20
@No1InPartikular Sorry for the late response, I've been busy with school stuff. Sending 20 items your way!
@No1InPartikular Sorry for the late response, I've been busy with school stuff. Sending 20 items your way!
If you are still in need of a transmuter service, I'm more than happy to take on an order of 20! I love transmuting. :D
If you are still in need of a transmuter service, I'm more than happy to take on an order of 20! I love transmuting. :D
@Moonpai
I can do 20!
Usually what I do is hibden all my mats that I'd get from what I'm transmuting so I can keep track that way. Is that fine for you? Or do you need a google doc?
@Moonpai
I can do 20!
Usually what I do is hibden all my mats that I'd get from what I'm transmuting so I can keep track that way. Is that fine for you? Or do you need a google doc?
Familiars For Trade!
Hey there! I can lend a hand with transmuting, just hmu!
Hey there! I can lend a hand with transmuting, just hmu!
9syV3VO.png tumblr_ppcqeu7rXm1ugssd3o1_250.png 43fe9ad1b93de2af3d73590f9a9b71c028deb5d9.png
@Verde Sending 20 material your way :)

@EvilCopepod You can keep track any way that works for you as long as you don't lost track. I'll go ahead and send 20 trinkets!

@Redtiger7736 I'm always in need of help! How many items would you be willing to take on, 1- 20?
@Verde Sending 20 material your way :)

@EvilCopepod You can keep track any way that works for you as long as you don't lost track. I'll go ahead and send 20 trinkets!

@Redtiger7736 I'm always in need of help! How many items would you be willing to take on, 1- 20?
I can take 20! Forgot to mention that XD
I can take 20! Forgot to mention that XD
9syV3VO.png tumblr_ppcqeu7rXm1ugssd3o1_250.png 43fe9ad1b93de2af3d73590f9a9b71c028deb5d9.png
1 2 3 4 5