Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Moonpai's Moon Pie!!
1 2 3 4 5 6
Hi :) I've been doing a lot of coli grinding, and I know for a lot of people eliminates are hard to get or coliseum is not their thing, so they rely on gathering turns for food and often run short. Since I have so much spare food, I thought I'd give some out (for free!) Simply comment below what kind of food you're needing and I will give you up to 50 random food items (Of each requested kind) Donations are welcome, but not necessary! [center][b]Rules:[/b] [LIST] [*]You can only claim food once a day! [*]Please do not be picky on what food items you receive. If you were looking for swipp or baldwin food items, you're in the wrong place. [*]Please be clear on what type of food you want! "I need some meat and bugs!" is good, but "I want some food!" isn't too good. If you want each category, say "I want food from each category!" please! [/LIST] [/center] [emoji=star size=1] I am subscribed to this thread so no need for a ping, but I won't get mad if you do ping me.
Hi :) I've been doing a lot of coli grinding, and I know for a lot of people eliminates are hard to get or coliseum is not their thing, so they rely on gathering turns for food and often run short.

Since I have so much spare food, I thought I'd give some out (for free!)

Simply comment below what kind of food you're needing and I will give you up to 50 random food items (Of each requested kind)
Donations are welcome, but not necessary!
Rules:
  • You can only claim food once a day!
  • Please do not be picky on what food items you receive. If you were looking for swipp or baldwin food items, you're in the wrong place.
  • Please be clear on what type of food you want! "I need some meat and bugs!" is good, but "I want some food!" isn't too good. If you want each category, say "I want food from each category!" please!

I am subscribed to this thread so no need for a ping, but I won't get mad if you do ping me.
This user's first language is Arabic! Not English!
TransmuteForTreasureFooter.pngmoonpie.png
Hi! Thank you for doing this! Could I get food from each category, please?
Hi! Thank you for doing this! Could I get food from each category, please?
C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif
@BingoBeans Sending some your way! :D
@BingoBeans Sending some your way! :D
thank you!
thank you!
C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif
hello and thank you so much for doing this!! could i please get some meat and bugs? <33
hello and thank you so much for doing this!! could i please get some meat and bugs? <33
Red-Bonsai-SIg-new.png CHAOS IS A LADDER,
Div-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngxxxxxxDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.png

♥ hello, i'm briar & i like pretty dragons! ♥
| Like Exchange | Projects | CS Offsite |

Div-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.png
DARE YOU CLIMB IT?
FRpixel-bonsai.png
@dustar Of course! Sending some your way!
@dustar Of course! Sending some your way!
aa thank you again <333
aa thank you again <333
Red-Bonsai-SIg-new.png CHAOS IS A LADDER,
Div-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngxxxxxxDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.png

♥ hello, i'm briar & i like pretty dragons! ♥
| Like Exchange | Projects | CS Offsite |

Div-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.png
DARE YOU CLIMB IT?
FRpixel-bonsai.png
Hi! My veils will eat anything, so whichever food you have the most of would do them nicely. They eat so much! Thank you!
Hi! My veils will eat anything, so whichever food you have the most of would do them nicely. They eat so much! Thank you!
VHCKxfC.png
@EveningDoo Sending some food your way! :D
@EveningDoo Sending some food your way! :D
1 2 3 4 5 6