Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Aberrations opinions
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22
So far my favorite Ancient
They're so charming!
So far my favorite Ancient
They're so charming!
[:Discord Broke My Images:]
best Ancient. all the other are weak sauce now.
best Ancient. all the other are weak sauce now.
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
All of the poses are nice and I REALLY enjoy frill.
All of the poses are nice and I REALLY enjoy frill.
aromcatcher.png baWeqzS.png
WKtl2lb.png nWiQNX9.png
YMPbu9R.png
meowmeowNymlBtK.pngAll-Seeing-Eye.pngW4f4OHN.png
Definitely competing with vielspun for favorite ancient. The only thing holding me back is probably the exclusive genes. I like the vielspun ones a bit better. This feels like the kind of breed I was hoping for when ancients were announced though.

I absolutely adore the hatchlings though. Precious little gremlins
Definitely competing with vielspun for favorite ancient. The only thing holding me back is probably the exclusive genes. I like the vielspun ones a bit better. This feels like the kind of breed I was hoping for when ancients were announced though.

I absolutely adore the hatchlings though. Precious little gremlins
__________________________ Azure
She/they
+2 FR time
eF0NbOK.gif Artist
My Art Instagram
My Hatchery
Somehow both a little too goofy and a little too gross for me. I have the same problem with Snappers. Oh well, maybe they'll grow on me.
Somehow both a little too goofy and a little too gross for me. I have the same problem with Snappers. Oh well, maybe they'll grow on me.
Interested in Lore?
Come to the Silent Crow Outpost & Inn

Got a traveler to send through the Tangled Wood? Want to do business with the best of the worst? Maybe your ambassador just wants a fling and a new story in their bio? Look no further.
I'm always interested in lore exchanges and lore connections. I often sell lore dragons and will write custom bios if bribed lightly.
Personally I don’t like the lil’ slimy chickens, but I do love the double-heads concept!! And people seem to be making some pretty interesting scrys with them, so I can appreciate the creativity that this new update spewed ^^
Personally I don’t like the lil’ slimy chickens, but I do love the double-heads concept!! And people seem to be making some pretty interesting scrys with them, so I can appreciate the creativity that this new update spewed ^^
A blue lantern with yellow glass swings left to right as rainbow dust swirls around it. Clicking this will bring you to the creator's profile. ___ « Ash (21)
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
pmCmV6u.pngWjoRtbD.pngDWI9puz.pnge2wlrBb.pnggtSdXdC.pngQoMzhWb.png5rXrC4x.pngnxZGTXG.png8UYUyIT.png
They are perfection!

I just wish you could choose which head is your avatar on adults but besides that i am head over heels with them!!
They are perfection!

I just wish you could choose which head is your avatar on adults but besides that i am head over heels with them!!
plagueanim1.gif
FR+9 | cQS6PnX.png | german
FObX7rS.png
- No voice to cry suffering. -
No random friend requests
_______
__
f44Zu0R.gif

When I first saw them in the announcement banner I was a little off-put, but when I saw their design fully I fell in love. While I'm not the biggest fan of their lore, I think they've become one of my favorite breeds.

Really tempted to become a mon-Aberration lair where all dragons have polypore.
When I first saw them in the announcement banner I was a little off-put, but when I saw their design fully I fell in love. While I'm not the biggest fan of their lore, I think they've become one of my favorite breeds.

Really tempted to become a mon-Aberration lair where all dragons have polypore.
- G1s for sale
- LF any combo of abyss, copper, spruce and other dream g1s
I'm generally not the biggest fan of ancients since you can't dress them but I'm thrilled about the aberrations! I love them and I'm so happy Plague is finally getting some love.
I'm generally not the biggest fan of ancients since you can't dress them but I'm thrilled about the aberrations! I love them and I'm so happy Plague is finally getting some love.
cp13w5x.png2vuMJuM.png
I really like the new breed! It really seems perfect for a plague ancient, in my opinion, and the lore is so good and intriguing too. I adore the two headed concept, definitely makes me more than willing to overlook anything I might dislike about the design. I also feel like they're unique in that they look kinda creepy, which other breeds I don't think look explicitly creepy in any way and more so are aesthetically nice looking, even if some people may like some breeds less than others, so I'm also very excited about that
I really like the new breed! It really seems perfect for a plague ancient, in my opinion, and the lore is so good and intriguing too. I adore the two headed concept, definitely makes me more than willing to overlook anything I might dislike about the design. I also feel like they're unique in that they look kinda creepy, which other breeds I don't think look explicitly creepy in any way and more so are aesthetically nice looking, even if some people may like some breeds less than others, so I'm also very excited about that
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22