Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Aberrations opinions
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22
I generally don't like ancients as much as moderns because you can't dress them (and that's one of my favorite parts of the site), so outside of my hatchery I don't have any. Berries might break that though! I'm really liking these weird plague skydancers lmao
I generally don't like ancients as much as moderns because you can't dress them (and that's one of my favorite parts of the site), so outside of my hatchery I don't have any. Berries might break that though! I'm really liking these weird plague skydancers lmao
vDhkKOl.png | TheGoldDragon
#177402 | FR + 2 | he/they/ey
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Wishlist | Apparel Trading
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
best breed
best breed
Haven’t had a new favorite breed since Skydancer and MAN these definitely are above any skydancer.
Haven’t had a new favorite breed since Skydancer and MAN these definitely are above any skydancer.
They/Them
I’m here and I’m queer
Ask to see my parrot, he is good.
Like all the Ancients I don't care for them. I don't like double headed dragons anyway so I knew I'd most likely not like this one. If it had multiple limbs instead and other mutations maybe but eh. The original Mirrors design is better imo.

I'll admit the babies are cute though, but not enough for me to replace my permababy Obelisks.

Even though I don't care for the new Ancient I'm happy people got the two headed dragon they wanted.
Like all the Ancients I don't care for them. I don't like double headed dragons anyway so I knew I'd most likely not like this one. If it had multiple limbs instead and other mutations maybe but eh. The original Mirrors design is better imo.

I'll admit the babies are cute though, but not enough for me to replace my permababy Obelisks.

Even though I don't care for the new Ancient I'm happy people got the two headed dragon they wanted.
I'm very blunt and straightforward.
Yes, I never use any vistas.

For ease of access: She/Her.

Also I hoard the hyena familiars.
Pinball: we're loving them so far!!
Pinball: we're loving them so far!!
I absolutely adore them!

Easily my favorite ancient and they're nipping right at the heels of my favorite modern. I could not have asked for anything more 100000/10!
I absolutely adore them!

Easily my favorite ancient and they're nipping right at the heels of my favorite modern. I could not have asked for anything more 100000/10!
they can be canonically super big I am in love
they can be canonically super big I am in love
IfCmPpP.png
They have grabbed my heart. I love them I love them I love them I love them I
They have grabbed my heart. I love them I love them I love them I love them I

• - She/They
  • - FRT +3
  • - Artist
  • - Too many imps
heeee3.png aaaaa.png
Im in love and this is the first time I've actually bought gems because I want to gene mine as fast as possible [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76196317][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/761964/76196317_350.png[/img][/url]
Im in love and this is the first time I've actually bought gems because I want to gene mine as fast as possible

76196317_350.png
5bo5hOU.pngfWYy1BR.png0F7jZQ6.pnga5jtoDO.pnglhNyXgq.gif
I adore em, best babs!
I adore em, best babs!
+ 10 fr time
Any pronouns
I am often a huge idiot
I apologize if I sound rude
not native speaker, english is hard
76914149_ZoqtgzM6biIYLbE.png
wishlist
I like D&D