Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Aberrations opinions
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
I love 'em!

I hope they will get more concurrent genes, though. A lot of my personal favorites are missing and it is making designing one that I really like kind of difficult.
I love 'em!

I hope they will get more concurrent genes, though. A lot of my personal favorites are missing and it is making designing one that I really like kind of difficult.
Luan_1.png
Signature by the ever talented SpaceOrchid
i have mixed feelings about them. i think the neck is too fluffy too my taste, and the placement of the heads tend to set off my strong discomfort with Neck Weirdness... but the babies can be so oddly cute sometimes. maybe i'll end up getting more used to and comfortable with them. i can keep an eye out for cute permababies at least!
i have mixed feelings about them. i think the neck is too fluffy too my taste, and the placement of the heads tend to set off my strong discomfort with Neck Weirdness... but the babies can be so oddly cute sometimes. maybe i'll end up getting more used to and comfortable with them. i can keep an eye out for cute permababies at least!
he or it or they pronouns | nonbinary lesbian | adult
They kinda remind me of Zz'Pzora from Daughter of the Drow. Neat design, but not my thing.
They kinda remind me of Zz'Pzora from Daughter of the Drow. Neat design, but not my thing.
Favourite Ancient so far, I hope we'll be seeing Glimmer, Gembond, Rip/Cur and Pin/Tra on them in the future. OH and Iridescent/Shimmer once we get the fixes >:)
I adore these guys, they're amazing
Favourite Ancient so far, I hope we'll be seeing Glimmer, Gembond, Rip/Cur and Pin/Tra on them in the future. OH and Iridescent/Shimmer once we get the fixes >:)
I adore these guys, they're amazing
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I think they're great, one of my favourite dragons for sure!
I think they're great, one of my favourite dragons for sure!
16441.png
Dragons for Sale!
They are perfection
They are perfection
06xk8gV.png
XrUXyrn.gifse5O2Tt.gifpxx5HPD.gif
Believe me, darling
The stars were made for falling
I don’t like ancients, two-headed creatures, or plague aesthetics…..

SO WHY ARE THESE MY FAVOURITE DRAGONS?????? IM LOVE! SILLY BOIS! GOOFY LADS! I want 30.,.. , I love, ,
I don’t like ancients, two-headed creatures, or plague aesthetics…..

SO WHY ARE THESE MY FAVOURITE DRAGONS?????? IM LOVE! SILLY BOIS! GOOFY LADS! I want 30.,.. , I love, ,
jIRALXN.pngNBJG3D5.gif
i think they're really cool! but i'm finding them hard to fit into my lair due to lack of genes that i like using. i think i might have one but i'm not going to force one in right now. last time i forced a veil in my lair, i ended up selling her, which is a waste of gems...
i think they're really cool! but i'm finding them hard to fit into my lair due to lack of genes that i like using. i think i might have one but i'm not going to force one in right now. last time i forced a veil in my lair, i ended up selling her, which is a waste of gems...
yzUX307.png
I love the female pose and the new genes they got.
I'm not wild about the male and hatchling pose - the hatchling looks weirdly cartoony - but I expect they'll grow on me as I see them more.
And I'm so glad they're finally here so I can move forward with some work I've been putting off until they came out.
I love the female pose and the new genes they got.
I'm not wild about the male and hatchling pose - the hatchling looks weirdly cartoony - but I expect they'll grow on me as I see them more.
And I'm so glad they're finally here so I can move forward with some work I've been putting off until they came out.
They're my new favorite breed. I love the new genes and all the poses!
The female pose I like maybe a bit better because it oozes (lol) personality and is pretty cute. And it's great for skins/accents.
And I'm biased towards plague stuff.
I wish it had Poison/Toxin and a few more parallel genes but I'll eat my shorts if PoiTox never happens. I have a feeling the devs will have it as an option in the future.
I was hoping for mushrooms, goop/mucus and pustules as terts and all three happened!
They're my new favorite breed. I love the new genes and all the poses!
The female pose I like maybe a bit better because it oozes (lol) personality and is pretty cute. And it's great for skins/accents.
And I'm biased towards plague stuff.
I wish it had Poison/Toxin and a few more parallel genes but I'll eat my shorts if PoiTox never happens. I have a feeling the devs will have it as an option in the future.
I was hoping for mushrooms, goop/mucus and pustules as terts and all three happened!
gfCdYdH.gif Ninth | She/Her
Shadow and Bone Hatchery
Skins and Accents
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22