Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Aberrations opinions
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 22
I love them! I was expecting a "mutated" dragon breed (bc plague) and this hit those expectations out of the park!!! They're my funky mutated bois.
I love them! I was expecting a "mutated" dragon breed (bc plague) and this hit those expectations out of the park!!! They're my funky mutated bois.
I love them but as always, disappointed they didn't get Metallic.
I love them but as always, disappointed they didn't get Metallic.
86cgLtF.png
I love the adults! Lowkey hate the hatchlings though :'D

One day we'll see FlaFla on an Ancient /weeps
I love the adults! Lowkey hate the hatchlings though :'D

One day we'll see FlaFla on an Ancient /weeps
I've been looking forward to these babies since we saw the silhouette, and I was not disappointed! I never thought I'd say this about an ancient breed, but I think they might be my new favorites!

I love them so much I'm even going to scroll my custom progren into one. I already have plans for 1 permababy and 3 adults. Staff really came through for us Plaguelings with this breed
I've been looking forward to these babies since we saw the silhouette, and I was not disappointed! I never thought I'd say this about an ancient breed, but I think they might be my new favorites!

I love them so much I'm even going to scroll my custom progren into one. I already have plans for 1 permababy and 3 adults. Staff really came through for us Plaguelings with this breed
plague_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciw231.gif

name's ash! | they/them
okay to ping!

im a huge fan immediately. absolutely spectacular
im a huge fan immediately. absolutely spectacular
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
I absolutely love them and their genes! That said, I am confused as to why they didn't get Python/Morph. They're thin snakey-like bois and snakes seem fitting to Plague so I think the genes would have been perfect for them.
I absolutely love them and their genes! That said, I am confused as to why they didn't get Python/Morph. They're thin snakey-like bois and snakes seem fitting to Plague so I think the genes would have been perfect for them.
MREQJ.gifo7Vex.gifDVr2oFl.gif aPaLdb3.png93464896.png93464888.png
I love love love these guys, literally both poses are amazing and they have really fun genes. I just wish they had some more sparkly genes, Flaunt/Flare/Glimmer would be amazing on them....

They're so good I'm even getting a Permababy, when I do not really like Permababies. But they look like a little puppy batttttttt I can't resist!!!
I love love love these guys, literally both poses are amazing and they have really fun genes. I just wish they had some more sparkly genes, Flaunt/Flare/Glimmer would be amazing on them....

They're so good I'm even getting a Permababy, when I do not really like Permababies. But they look like a little puppy batttttttt I can't resist!!!
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
I love them so much, they are beyond cool :D Set up a few of my dragons and they are definitely among my favorites already.
I love them so much, they are beyond cool :D Set up a few of my dragons and they are definitely among my favorites already.
Heya, I'm an Urban Fantasy writer. If you're interested in my work, see my profile for my website!

tqGkHih.png
mtHAEL4.png
lSyxazy.png
I think they're stunning! Especially the female pose. And the baby is probably my new favorite baby pose. So energetic.
I think they're stunning! Especially the female pose. And the baby is probably my new favorite baby pose. So energetic.
5QFhSCA.png ______
Psy| FR+2| Vey/Vem/Ver| Quoi
Your local Horsemen obsessed weirdo. Pfp Dragon.
______ tZhMLLB.png
I cannot even articulate how much I love them. And the fact that they have my two favorite modern genes, noxtide and ghost, has me losing my mind.
I cannot even articulate how much I love them. And the fact that they have my two favorite modern genes, noxtide and ghost, has me losing my mind.
32392442p.png66416996p.png83684589p.png75459369p.png78722162p.png70636041p.png64470764p.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 22