Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Aberrations opinions
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
I'm pleasantly surprised! The tail was my major sticking point in the silhouette, but the female pose solves all my problems with the tangly look, and even the male pose isn't tightly tangled enough to really set off my heebie-jeebies. They look fantastic, and I impulse spent all my savings to gene one already. The three eyed head is my favorite in both poses!

Absolutely hoping the Wind Ancient can get Kumo ported in the far future when the Wind Ancient exists— Kumo is situational but perfect. I love Frills, too, and I just need to find a good Frills scry in my lair so I can use it.
I'm pleasantly surprised! The tail was my major sticking point in the silhouette, but the female pose solves all my problems with the tangly look, and even the male pose isn't tightly tangled enough to really set off my heebie-jeebies. They look fantastic, and I impulse spent all my savings to gene one already. The three eyed head is my favorite in both poses!

Absolutely hoping the Wind Ancient can get Kumo ported in the far future when the Wind Ancient exists— Kumo is situational but perfect. I love Frills, too, and I just need to find a good Frills scry in my lair so I can use it.
I am absolutely in love with the new genes and the choices of old genes all my favorite plague themed ones. This is a glorious creature and I am over the moon.
I am absolutely in love with the new genes and the choices of old genes all my favorite plague themed ones. This is a glorious creature and I am over the moon.
Y3kY2LN.png
They're my new favorite! I love how expressive their faces are, how funky their anatomy is, the new genes, everything!!!
They're my new favorite! I love how expressive their faces are, how funky their anatomy is, the new genes, everything!!!
formattingtextweeeeee any pronouns

Pgv53XB.png
rnKnsgE.png
J7D1quC.png
643gino.gif mjtJ868.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
4ogWlJU.png
KRcB6uC.png
FObX7rS.png
I love plague themed things so I was ready for them to be nasty, they're a lot fluffier and cuter than I expected. And I actually like them better with brighter, less matchy colors than my usual black and red. But I love them, I love the orb gene and the female pose and how unhinged the babies are, they have a lot of personality and their weird anatomy is super fun.
I love plague themed things so I was ready for them to be nasty, they're a lot fluffier and cuter than I expected. And I actually like them better with brighter, less matchy colors than my usual black and red. But I love them, I love the orb gene and the female pose and how unhinged the babies are, they have a lot of personality and their weird anatomy is super fun.
UiEAFzH.png She/her

+2 FR Time

Cryptid Collection
_B12_L.pngo203-d01-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d02-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d03-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d04-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d05-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d01-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d02-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d03-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d04-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d05-Alo-Vra.png
They're pretty cool! I'm just not vibing with the selection of primary genes for them, but hey! Still super neat.
They're pretty cool! I'm just not vibing with the selection of primary genes for them, but hey! Still super neat.
Banner_2.png
SKIN SHOP
tumblr_inline_o23f1raLV11r3lvtf_500.png
love them. i just wish you could have the choice to choose either head as your avatar.
love them. i just wish you could have the choice to choose either head as your avatar.
eastern-dragon-teenager-air-pixel.gifwestern-dragon-child-fire-pixel.gifhe/him
LOVE THEM! Work really well with my lore and I adore their designs! Cool raptor-like monstrosities. Perfect.
LOVE THEM! Work really well with my lore and I adore their designs! Cool raptor-like monstrosities. Perfect.
HX0RiC0.png
10/10 new favorite breed. So glad we got some nasty, completely out of the box dragons. All of the poses look great and full of character, I will take 500 now.
10/10 new favorite breed. So glad we got some nasty, completely out of the box dragons. All of the poses look great and full of character, I will take 500 now.
Sanguine Multimist UnknowingLegion

Eddie He/Him
FR Time +3

[/columns]
I like the lore! Wish they had starmap and constellation but that might come in the future. Thematically the gene choices fit really well.
I like the lore! Wish they had starmap and constellation but that might come in the future. Thematically the gene choices fit really well.
zdkBiZa.png
I AM IN LOVE!! The staff absolutely outdid themselves with the art, genes and lore! They look perfect, I am going to get SO MANY. They're feral and cute and I love the part of them being curious about the outside world so much.
I AM IN LOVE!! The staff absolutely outdid themselves with the art, genes and lore! They look perfect, I am going to get SO MANY. They're feral and cute and I love the part of them being curious about the outside world so much.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22