Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How's everyones NOTN been?
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
eggs: 69
apparel: 199
familiars: 416
Noc breed changes: 9
Smirch: 4
vistas: 21
scenes: 32
eggs: 69
apparel: 199
familiars: 416
Noc breed changes: 9
Smirch: 4
vistas: 21
scenes: 32
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
In week 1, I finished a debt and got three old festival skins in time to make a present of them to myself for the holiday. I also got enough gems to buy several gem genes and strike them off my project list. In week 2, I tried to stay on top of things, but all the mess with Flair and the unexpected maintenance and everything else just sort of drained the motivation out of me, so I didn't do nearly as much as I wanted. By yesterday I just wanted a break from FR and didn't do anything with the extension. Despite that, it was still more productive than any other NotN I've tried and I look forward to making site currency in great piles next year. [emoji=snapper happy size=1]
In week 1, I finished a debt and got three old festival skins in time to make a present of them to myself for the holiday. I also got enough gems to buy several gem genes and strike them off my project list.

In week 2, I tried to stay on top of things, but all the mess with Flair and the unexpected maintenance and everything else just sort of drained the motivation out of me, so I didn't do nearly as much as I wanted. By yesterday I just wanted a break from FR and didn't do anything with the extension.

Despite that, it was still more productive than any other NotN I've tried and I look forward to making site currency in great piles next year.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
I completely forgot it ended on the second, thought i had more time
I completely forgot it ended on the second, thought i had more time
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13