Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How's everyones NOTN been?
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
I got 11 eggs, i didn't buy/brew as much apparel as i'd hoped to but i'm pretty satisfied and looking forward to the next event

(also i made like 6k gems off of skin sales????? like the economy was BOOMING)
I got 11 eggs, i didn't buy/brew as much apparel as i'd hoped to but i'm pretty satisfied and looking forward to the next event

(also i made like 6k gems off of skin sales????? like the economy was BOOMING)
2.gif
Mine went really well! I got over 70 eggs, which is by far the most I've ever gotten and was also over my tentative goal of 50! I'm going to hold off selling them for a bit so I can decide for certain if that's what I want to do but I'm looking forward to completing a few of my older projects!
I was also really happy that I managed to keep myself at a reasonable pace with coli grinding and avoid wearing myself out. It made things so much easier! I didn't have much luck with non-NoTN coli drops but oh well, I'm still proud of how much I accomplished!
Mine went really well! I got over 70 eggs, which is by far the most I've ever gotten and was also over my tentative goal of 50! I'm going to hold off selling them for a bit so I can decide for certain if that's what I want to do but I'm looking forward to completing a few of my older projects!
I was also really happy that I managed to keep myself at a reasonable pace with coli grinding and avoid wearing myself out. It made things so much easier! I didn't have much luck with non-NoTN coli drops but oh well, I'm still proud of how much I accomplished!
Vert-divider-100.png
• She/Her
• NZ
• Pigeon Fan
Art shop
My egg count is not as impressive as other people's, but despite missing the first week of notn due to irl, I still got as many eggs as i did last year when I grinded every day. So I am really satisfied with that. My eggs will slowly be sold off over the course of this year, funding my gene projects. [emoji=nocturne happy size=1]
My egg count is not as impressive as other people's, but despite missing the first week of notn due to irl, I still got as many eggs as i did last year when I grinded every day. So I am really satisfied with that. My eggs will slowly be sold off over the course of this year, funding my gene projects.
Always seeking dragons with interesting colors, Buying thread Stock the Pond! Breeding Challenge
he/him
twenties
mentally ill
about me / FAQ
clan lore
arcane flight
pings ok
FR Time +3
Fandragons tab
Pastel Goth Imperial Hatchery, Selling thread Secondhand Dragons for sale, selling thread
I had a very good time this year!
I ended up making a lot of gems just from selling chests! I still have a lot left.
I have a feeling that all of it will be gone soon though lol
I had a very good time this year!
I ended up making a lot of gems just from selling chests! I still have a lot left.
I have a feeling that all of it will be gone soon though lol
RXOvIvB.png
It was ok. I didn't do too much grinding the second week, which makes me feel bad but I just didn't have the energy to do so. I've gotten just enough eggs though so there's that at least. Edit: Oh, and I also hatched this lovely baby here <3 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74838326][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/748384/74838326_350.png[/img][/url]
It was ok. I didn't do too much grinding the second week, which makes me feel bad but I just didn't have the energy to do so. I've gotten just enough eggs though so there's that at least.

Edit: Oh, and I also hatched this lovely baby here <3

74838326_350.png
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
My wrist is really hurt and I don't want to grind coli anymore c':
But it was really fun, though I think I drove myself too much even though I was busy. Will not do this much next year...

The result is not good compared with chest's amounts but still, I got enough eggs for this year so... I decided not to be too greedy :D Already planned where to use the eggs haha.
My wrist is really hurt and I don't want to grind coli anymore c':
But it was really fun, though I think I drove myself too much even though I was busy. Will not do this much next year...

The result is not good compared with chest's amounts but still, I got enough eggs for this year so... I decided not to be too greedy :D Already planned where to use the eggs haha.
WHERE HER DREAMS END >
Unite we stand, divide we fall
| WD/WHDE | ~Plague~ | Any Pronounce | FRT+17(GMT+9) |

| ART SHOP | ACCENT SHOP | HATCHERY | feel free to ping!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
8c05f7199b7e3138b1bd09794101984bae36928e.png
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/550389469379952640/927639191184105502/unknown.png[/img][/center] I'm going to finish every project ever once egg prices go back up.
unknown.png

I'm going to finish every project ever once egg prices go back up.
divider.png
I got 10 eggs! Pretty proud since I barely grinded xD The event was super fun!
I got 10 eggs! Pretty proud since I barely grinded xD The event was super fun!
I did pretty well. I was hoping to get a hundred eggs and I got a little bit over (I did buy some over the course of it all since they were so cheap and I earned a lot from chests/fam bonding).

Chests: ??
Breed Change Nocturne: 9
Tert Gene Smirch: 15
Eggs: 108
Hatched: 108
Doubles: 3

Clay/Clay/Pumpkin
Pistachio/Thistle/Thistle
Emerald/Emerald/Strawberry

My only gripe was the trade stingy-ness of Swipp & Crew. I have soooo many leftover stuff that I will be stashing for next year.
I did pretty well. I was hoping to get a hundred eggs and I got a little bit over (I did buy some over the course of it all since they were so cheap and I earned a lot from chests/fam bonding).

Chests: ??
Breed Change Nocturne: 9
Tert Gene Smirch: 15
Eggs: 108
Hatched: 108
Doubles: 3

Clay/Clay/Pumpkin
Pistachio/Thistle/Thistle
Emerald/Emerald/Strawberry

My only gripe was the trade stingy-ness of Swipp & Crew. I have soooo many leftover stuff that I will be stashing for next year.
i didn't grind at all and still somehow ended up with 4 noc eggs from doing the bare minimum.
i didn't grind at all and still somehow ended up with 4 noc eggs from doing the bare minimum.
goooooooood evening!!!
(want me to draw your dragon??? i can do that) (for free) (for now) (i just need practice)
wishlist
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13