Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How's everyones NOTN been?
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
considering i took a break for about 3-5 months and only showed for like 3 days of NOTN, pretty well, i got 3 noc eggs and a lot of apparel which im super excited for vbn
considering i took a break for about 3-5 months and only showed for like 3 days of NOTN, pretty well, i got 3 noc eggs and a lot of apparel which im super excited for vbn
Hey hi! you can call me Wilds! Hope too see you soon!!
fLdYOuE.pngmtHAEL4.pngBb9XFYa.png
10ttDG2.pnga129Nss.pnggTTW2gA.png
5BsilZ9.pngCQ7Bbrl.pngllvL1Jf.png
107 noc eggs, 1 light egg, and all the apparel/vistas except for like one ^^

Now I need to sell some eggs to gene my boy
107 noc eggs, 1 light egg, and all the apparel/vistas except for like one ^^

Now I need to sell some eggs to gene my boy
Overall a decent NOTN, probably better than my last? I got 134 eggs total... nowhere near my goal of past-200, mostly cuz I got burnt out half-way thru, I was monitoring my egg count too much lol. I got a lot of eliminates in coli tho and like two nature eggs I believe, and sadly no boss fams... I've had better luck for boss fams in flight holidays.
Overall a decent NOTN, probably better than my last? I got 134 eggs total... nowhere near my goal of past-200, mostly cuz I got burnt out half-way thru, I was monitoring my egg count too much lol. I got a lot of eliminates in coli tho and like two nature eggs I believe, and sadly no boss fams... I've had better luck for boss fams in flight holidays.
earth.gif
ALyb7Fl.png coco
ALyb7Fl.png they/he
ALyb7Fl.png FR +0
ALyb7Fl.png queer
tumblr_osyord8RnW1v8lm95o1_100.png
reached my egg goal and got a boss fam and a couple of elemental eggs to drop, so pretty decent as well :D
reached my egg goal and got a boss fam and a couple of elemental eggs to drop, so pretty decent as well :D
- she/her
- fr+3
- badges
BXMA6Ma.gif
This was my first NoTN and boy I had a TIME. Dropped well over a million treasure on clothing bundles, used the time I spent farming to also train and exalt some dragons. I think I got roughly 200 strange chests in all? Or perhaps a little less. I'm just reveling in all of the apparel I got.

I expected Vistas and Nocturne eggs to be way rarer but I got like 20 eggs and three vistas and I was farming pretty casually?
This was my first NoTN and boy I had a TIME. Dropped well over a million treasure on clothing bundles, used the time I spent farming to also train and exalt some dragons. I think I got roughly 200 strange chests in all? Or perhaps a little less. I'm just reveling in all of the apparel I got.

I expected Vistas and Nocturne eggs to be way rarer but I got like 20 eggs and three vistas and I was farming pretty casually?
gLbZUkF.pngZewzdsF.pngpxQdDU5.pngWH26Bag.pngwfmIqQm.png0jScwbh.pngHjUpYch.pngW2xqTjK.pngngXpEKo.pngngXpEKo.pngm78opSZ.pngT2nbrk6.pngaXbaYIT.pngi8eD0Ym.png
yym0GF5.png
despite being my 4th notn i feel like it was my first cause i actually participated. i didn't grind as much as i probably would've liked to but i still made about 12kg (i already spent half though) and got 50 eggs to sell later! given my habit of creating projects that need gem genes i'm quite happy with my haul. i got every familiar i was missing and nearly all the apparel i wanted :')
despite being my 4th notn i feel like it was my first cause i actually participated. i didn't grind as much as i probably would've liked to but i still made about 12kg (i already spent half though) and got 50 eggs to sell later! given my habit of creating projects that need gem genes i'm quite happy with my haul. i got every familiar i was missing and nearly all the apparel i wanted :')
officer, i drop kicked that child in self defense
~
fr +17 • she / her
I think I broke every notn record I had before. 611 chests and 40 eggs, even though I feel like I've farmed the same amount as I have in previous years.
I think I broke every notn record I had before. 611 chests and 40 eggs, even though I feel like I've farmed the same amount as I have in previous years.
23845.pngx..x28176.pngx.x23846.png
Got 200 eggs so I'm happy! :D
Got 200 eggs so I'm happy! :D
Reached egg goal despite being extremely busy, very pleased
Reached egg goal despite being extremely busy, very pleased
I didn't have as much time to grind as I'd hoped, but I'm still satisfied with what I accomplished. I opened ~570 chests and received 60 eggs, not counting a few that I gave away as part of the December Kindness Challenge. Not quite as good as my 2020 grinding, but I had more time back then!

I also managed to obtain a few elemental eggs that I needed for hibden tasks, which was neat. None of my hatches were that lucky, but I picked up a beautiful g1 at fodder price and am super excited to gene him up soon!
I didn't have as much time to grind as I'd hoped, but I'm still satisfied with what I accomplished. I opened ~570 chests and received 60 eggs, not counting a few that I gave away as part of the December Kindness Challenge. Not quite as good as my 2020 grinding, but I had more time back then!

I also managed to obtain a few elemental eggs that I needed for hibden tasks, which was neat. None of my hatches were that lucky, but I picked up a beautiful g1 at fodder price and am super excited to gene him up soon!
Happiness follows sorrow,
Only believing in tomorrow
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13