Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How's everyones NOTN been?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13
wasn't that great with eggs, but i was more focused on getting gems ^^' got 6.3kg so i'd say it was pretty good!
wasn't that great with eggs, but i was more focused on getting gems ^^' got 6.3kg so i'd say it was pretty good!
So
Much
Money

And im pretty happy with my hauls! new apparel and fams always welcome. Hatched 3 nocs, 2 were good but the 3rd… ehhh, its an acquired taste

Though coli for me was absolute agony… Gave up after 2nd day as i got way more chests and notn items just bonding my fams or gathering

I started to learn more indepth about swipp/baldwin too, so overall a useful and fun experience! I hope everyone else’s was just as good :D
So
Much
Money

And im pretty happy with my hauls! new apparel and fams always welcome. Hatched 3 nocs, 2 were good but the 3rd… ehhh, its an acquired taste

Though coli for me was absolute agony… Gave up after 2nd day as i got way more chests and notn items just bonding my fams or gathering

I started to learn more indepth about swipp/baldwin too, so overall a useful and fun experience! I hope everyone else’s was just as good :D
..……………………...……..….YSCAP90.png
Suffer more :) Tn4TEAZ.png
Got ten eggs on hand (plus a Nature egg in Coli), made about 10kg selling chests, got 82 chests remaining with another one brewing. Unsure whether to open them and hope for eggs, or just sell the lot on AH before they dissolve.
Got ten eggs on hand (plus a Nature egg in Coli), made about 10kg selling chests, got 82 chests remaining with another one brewing. Unsure whether to open them and hope for eggs, or just sell the lot on AH before they dissolve.
DSEHBxF.png
[quote name="Bronzewing" date="2022-01-03 06:02:50" ] I made a whole lot of money off selling chests!! Didn't open a single one. [/quote] same here. final chest sold count! week 1: 1855 week 2: 1555 total: 3410 i'm glad i can now rest. free of my shackles to the coliseum.
Bronzewing wrote on 2022-01-03 06:02:50:
I made a whole lot of money off selling chests!!

Didn't open a single one.

same here.

final chest sold count!

week 1: 1855
week 2: 1555

total: 3410

i'm glad i can now rest. free of my shackles to the coliseum.
is very likely to take your posts literally - has difficulty discerning if tone is joking
I preferred selling chests cuz I don't trust RNG, anyway, managed to grab this fella [item=Arcane Sprite] and still have 10kg gems. On one hand I want to blow it up on gene projects, but on the other, I need one more Sprite to finish my collection :/
I preferred selling chests cuz I don't trust RNG, anyway, managed to grab this fella Arcane Sprite and still have 10kg gems. On one hand I want to blow it up on gene projects, but on the other, I need one more Sprite to finish my collection :/
I didn’t realize it was over, actually. I tried to get strange chests from fam bonding and went ‘huh’.
But I got six noc eggs so they’ll make me good money in a couple months. Nowhere near as big as other people’s hauls but I had a lot of stuff happening.
I didn’t realize it was over, actually. I tried to get strange chests from fam bonding and went ‘huh’.
But I got six noc eggs so they’ll make me good money in a couple months. Nowhere near as big as other people’s hauls but I had a lot of stuff happening.
s037-d01-Saronai.png608803-CD-5-BDC-4-DE3-AED4-F46-DA50-A4843.png
Lets just say I pray they won't retire much of anything till next year :')
Lets just say I pray they won't retire much of anything till next year :')
It's my first NotN and I'm pleased with what I managed to get! Exactly 50 noc eggs, and 3 egg drops I hatched one on Christmas and she has my notable NotN info in her bio ^^ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74589832][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/745899/74589832_350.png[/img][/url]
It's my first NotN and I'm pleased with what I managed to get! Exactly 50 noc eggs, and 3 egg drops
I hatched one on Christmas and she has my notable NotN info in her bio ^^
74589832_350.png
104.png Wishlist
361.png Gene Plans
121.pngFR+8
progen-small.pngsignature-badge.jpg kashan-icon-small.pngbadge-Strange-Sisters-small.png
Mimic powder, just everywhere in the lair...
(6 full stacks. Plus three in my vault from previous NotN)
Mimic powder, just everywhere in the lair...
(6 full stacks. Plus three in my vault from previous NotN)
uDNAbBS.png
it was my first time actively participating and i'm so happy!
managed to sell enough chests to get the missing gems for a Scycat and somehow ended up with 95 eggs (and multiples of every familiar and apparel piece)

won't be touching coli anytime soon though, and also thinking of taking a break. that stuff was exhausting
it was my first time actively participating and i'm so happy!
managed to sell enough chests to get the missing gems for a Scycat and somehow ended up with 95 eggs (and multiples of every familiar and apparel piece)

won't be touching coli anytime soon though, and also thinking of taking a break. that stuff was exhausting
QH3r9Za.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13