Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Mimic Powder :)
1 2
I’m about 10 items off having 18 stacks of Mimic Powder too! Definitely enough to be going on with, haha.
I’m about 10 items off having 18 stacks of Mimic Powder too! Definitely enough to be going on with, haha.
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
Y'all are hoarders lol (said with love)

I just have about 1 or 2 stacks of each
Y'all are hoarders lol (said with love)

I just have about 1 or 2 stacks of each

:c We have over 4000 mimic powder. Not too many Swipp ingredients though, we normally get as many chests as possible so we rarely have stuff left over.
:c We have over 4000 mimic powder. Not too many Swipp ingredients though, we normally get as many chests as possible so we rarely have stuff left over.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
I've 4876 mimic powders, I don't think I'll ever run out.
I've 4876 mimic powders, I don't think I'll ever run out.
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.pngWQA384m.pngdEo6ta2.png
I have 28 full stacks of Mimic Powder and one stack of 44. Unless they add items that require a significant amount of Mimic Powder, I will never use them all. x.x
I have 28 full stacks of Mimic Powder and one stack of 44. Unless they add items that require a significant amount of Mimic Powder, I will never use them all. x.x
Zs6WWZy.png
UdqWUDw.png ZwbGqUa.png bYt72YT.png O62tc6n.png kHBaXec.png NeV4KUN.png Z9e8RKu.png RToaAa6.png Da1cz0f.png XnaLQeW.png o7CqYdD.png YrzvPOH.png QUIpVFE.png BY33eAv.png YMPbu9R.png
dMEvnxu.png
I have 20 stacks of Lakebottom Flounder, 6 stacks of Cuckooand almost 3 full pages of Flying Gurnard and that's just the food stuff. I'm sure I have more of the other trade ingredients. I'm not big on hoardselling.

@BlurryReality
The Strange Chest database entry lists all the Swip trade combinations :).
I have 20 stacks of Lakebottom Flounder, 6 stacks of Cuckooand almost 3 full pages of Flying Gurnard and that's just the food stuff. I'm sure I have more of the other trade ingredients. I'm not big on hoardselling.

@BlurryReality
The Strange Chest database entry lists all the Swip trade combinations :).
H5wuRUy.png
From my rotting body,
flowers shall grow
and I am in them,
and that is eternity.
- Edvard Munch
Bioluminescent
h m. I know I sold and gave away like a dozen more stacks of powder [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/692556220271296513/922113856879357962/unknown.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/692556220271296513/922113888730906634/unknown.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/692556220271296513/922113919114436658/unknown.png[/img] [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/692556220271296513/922114044188581918/unknown.png[/img][/center] edit: I had more in the vault but I'm too lazy to include them
h m. I know I sold and gave away like a dozen more stacks of powder

unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png

edit: I had more in the vault but I'm too lazy to include them
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
i have like 500 mimic powder since i hoard sold quite a bit of the rest. the recipes don't really use up enough of it.
i have like 500 mimic powder since i hoard sold quite a bit of the rest. the recipes don't really use up enough of it.
is very likely to take your posts literally - has difficulty discerning if tone is joking
I have like half a stack at most of the items and exactly no mimic powder... slightly cursing past me that never took NotN seriously
I have like half a stack at most of the items and exactly no mimic powder... slightly cursing past me that never took NotN seriously
e0e5fe8bc5e2eb71e48268d844d1053a183e4251.gif
1 2