Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | That one breed you like on paper...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Wildclaws and Pearlcatchers... I love them all but I have a hard problem keeping anything in my lair except for the Coatls and breeding pairs
Wildclaws and Pearlcatchers... I love them all but I have a hard problem keeping anything in my lair except for the Coatls and breeding pairs
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
Banescales. Love ‘em, but they don’t have star/con and that’s pretty much my entire aesthetic
Banescales. Love ‘em, but they don’t have star/con and that’s pretty much my entire aesthetic
adhEHPd.gif
Wildclaws and Banescales (more so females, I have one male perma).
Wildclaws and Banescales (more so females, I have one male perma).
[quote name="AstralWolf" date="2021-06-18 15:58:54" ] Banescales I liked them for a bit but, I have started to grow out of love with them with the exception of two and I don't know why [/quote]
AstralWolf wrote on 2021-06-18 15:58:54:
Banescales I liked them for a bit but, I have started to grow out of love with them with the exception of two and I don't know why
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
Spirals. I like to draw them, but they're so coiled up it's hard to dress them.
Spirals. I like to draw them, but they're so coiled up it's hard to dress them.
KP5dTY9.pngz75WTQA.pngmc5NkFI.png679.png8096.png34787.png
yep, banes as well! would've been a cool modern. i don't keep ancients because i like my dragons to have apparel :c

also really like the way imps look, but since im in the oldies/g1 market, they're too expensive for me.
yep, banes as well! would've been a cool modern. i don't keep ancients because i like my dragons to have apparel :c

also really like the way imps look, but since im in the oldies/g1 market, they're too expensive for me.
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

banescales... i was very excited to finally get wyverns because they're the one thing i wanted the most, but their designs were kind of disappointing to me. i've got plans for a few but i don't see myself getting more than those
banescales... i was very excited to finally get wyverns because they're the one thing i wanted the most, but their designs were kind of disappointing to me. i've got plans for a few but i don't see myself getting more than those
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
Oh for sure Gaolers. I love fluffy dragons and they have really cool genes. You'd think with how much I love flowers I'd have a million of them with blossom. But for some reason they are one of my least favorite breeds and I eventually got rid of some of the few I had. I don't dislike them either, just prefer other breeds
Oh for sure Gaolers. I love fluffy dragons and they have really cool genes. You'd think with how much I love flowers I'd have a million of them with blossom. But for some reason they are one of my least favorite breeds and I eventually got rid of some of the few I had. I don't dislike them either, just prefer other breeds
She/Her
Adult
Untitled18_20230718164049.png
tundra
tundra
9242fa66-b028-11ea-854c-b3686ccad672.gif My Brew Shop
Where's my broadcast from? win a prize if you pm me!
I. Love snappers. Just not in my lair I guess?
I also like tundras in theory but I have none.

I feel weird having more than Zosma as a pearlie too.
I. Love snappers. Just not in my lair I guess?
I also like tundras in theory but I have none.

I feel weird having more than Zosma as a pearlie too.
lik2pA1X.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7