Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | That one breed you like on paper...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Ridgeback females.

I understand why I don't like the dudes, the nose bothers me. But the females are big and tough and spiky which is perfect for my lair. I don't know why I can't keep them for long. Right now I have one.
Ridgeback females.

I understand why I don't like the dudes, the nose bothers me. But the females are big and tough and spiky which is perfect for my lair. I don't know why I can't keep them for long. Right now I have one.
I will put something here eventually.
Banescales as well. Like... they look GREAT, but I just can't find one I'm willing to keep? Also, Tundras. I have one, about to be two, but I just don't like them as much as I want to. I love their lore and everything, but yeah.
Banescales as well. Like... they look GREAT, but I just can't find one I'm willing to keep? Also, Tundras. I have one, about to be two, but I just don't like them as much as I want to. I love their lore and everything, but yeah.
I feel like I should have so many spiral males, and I do love how they look! but I almost never end up actually geneing them as spirals...
I feel like I should have so many spiral males, and I do love how they look! but I almost never end up actually geneing them as spirals...
H0mc65a.png
august
ENG / CN
skin shop

       
Skydancers. I should like them, like REALLY like them! I love feathery dragons and they should look so graceful but...there's a sort of awkwardness to their art, the males especially, so it takes a skydancer with some really appealing colors and genes for me to buy one, and trust me, I have tried. At the moment I only have one.

I'd also say snappers, because I do genuinely like them, but I just can't seem to keep or find one I actually want.
Skydancers. I should like them, like REALLY like them! I love feathery dragons and they should look so graceful but...there's a sort of awkwardness to their art, the males especially, so it takes a skydancer with some really appealing colors and genes for me to buy one, and trust me, I have tried. At the moment I only have one.

I'd also say snappers, because I do genuinely like them, but I just can't seem to keep or find one I actually want.
i hate to say this but everyone except wildclaws (although i've started falling in love with veilspuns).
i hate to say this but everyone except wildclaws (although i've started falling in love with veilspuns).
skin shop
he/they
+4:00 fr time
Mirrors.
Mirrors.
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
Spirals.

Their art just……bothers me. Also the way apparel shows up on them. They quickly get shipped off to the AH unless they have sentimental value/look good enough to be breed-changed.

I mean, noodle dragons. They’re supposed to be cool. I’ a WINDIE for goodness sake, these are a WIND species.
Spirals.

Their art just……bothers me. Also the way apparel shows up on them. They quickly get shipped off to the AH unless they have sentimental value/look good enough to be breed-changed.

I mean, noodle dragons. They’re supposed to be cool. I’ a WINDIE for goodness sake, these are a WIND species.
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
Banescales too! I very much love them, they have such cool lore and cool genes but...

I've only been able to get genuinely attached to like, two. And even then one of them still feels like it's just missing something which bothers me. I think they suffer a similar issue mirrors suffer for me (who I also cannot seem to get attached to at all) which is that they feel too.... small? Sounds weird to say, but it's true. They're too small and plain, so they never feel complete or good enough.
Banescales too! I very much love them, they have such cool lore and cool genes but...

I've only been able to get genuinely attached to like, two. And even then one of them still feels like it's just missing something which bothers me. I think they suffer a similar issue mirrors suffer for me (who I also cannot seem to get attached to at all) which is that they feel too.... small? Sounds weird to say, but it's true. They're too small and plain, so they never feel complete or good enough.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
The obelisks- for starters.

I have waited eons for a different earth breed and we got a god damn modern, how cool is that?! Not so much that i don’t want them but i’m not nearly as obsessed with them as i thought i would be with a new earth dragon.

Honestly i think it’s because of the lack of bio for them, there’s no clear answer yet as to what their purpose is or what they do and i don’t want to make it up and then get used to the false lore before the new one smacks it out the way and makes it entirely redundant. Not that i usually follow site lore, but goddamnit i want to know!

———

The other is velispuns. They look so cool and seem like something i should find joy in, they’re super slim and have horse-like heads. They even have a cool mane and wings..

But when i finally sniped one off the AH i tucked him in the back of hibden and forgot. He was the very first perma to go when i came back from hiatus, i just don’t care for velispuns and i don’t know why
The obelisks- for starters.

I have waited eons for a different earth breed and we got a god damn modern, how cool is that?! Not so much that i don’t want them but i’m not nearly as obsessed with them as i thought i would be with a new earth dragon.

Honestly i think it’s because of the lack of bio for them, there’s no clear answer yet as to what their purpose is or what they do and i don’t want to make it up and then get used to the false lore before the new one smacks it out the way and makes it entirely redundant. Not that i usually follow site lore, but goddamnit i want to know!

———

The other is velispuns. They look so cool and seem like something i should find joy in, they’re super slim and have horse-like heads. They even have a cool mane and wings..

But when i finally sniped one off the AH i tucked him in the back of hibden and forgot. He was the very first perma to go when i came back from hiatus, i just don’t care for velispuns and i don’t know why
..……………………...……..….YSCAP90.png
Suffer more :) Tn4TEAZ.png
Female fae. They're cute, they look like fairies, but I just can't seem to keep them.
Female fae. They're cute, they look like fairies, but I just can't seem to keep them.
The most beautiful moment of life
1 2 3 4 5 6 7