Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Now to Chill Camp
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
I brought a beach to relax on. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/729382560840548352/854209078325673994/unknown.png[/img]
I brought a beach to relax on.

unknown.png
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
*comes in absolutely silently and sits beside the fire, staring into the flames*
*comes in absolutely silently and sits beside the fire, staring into the flames*
candle-smol.png
Jeez that's a lot of sand!

Do you mind if I just plop down here while I draw my dergs? I brought music!
Jeez that's a lot of sand!

Do you mind if I just plop down here while I draw my dergs? I brought music!
bppz9p3.png
[item=muff][item=muff][item=muff][item=muff][item=muff][item=muff][item=muff][item=muff][item=muff][item=muff][item=muff][item=muff][item=muff][item=muff][item=muff] Here's some soft blankets for us to wrap up warm in or sit on. :)
Muff Muff Muff Muff Muff Muff Muff Muff Muff Muff Muff Muff Muff Muff Muff

Here's some soft blankets for us to wrap up warm in or sit on. :)
mNH9cjt.png
Darn it, I woke up super early thinking we'd still be at it and the rollover activities would give the final boost!

Well, OP is still right, no business getting worked up and arguing over theories. Time for breakfast and waiting.
Darn it, I woke up super early thinking we'd still be at it and the rollover activities would give the final boost!

Well, OP is still right, no business getting worked up and arguing over theories. Time for breakfast and waiting.
QYzhmAi.png
I am confused and excited and also tired, that was an absolute rollercoaster

but now we wait, as we'll get more info regarding the event & final reward (as well as the upcoming maintenance likely related to it) from the mods when they get on, now that stage 5 is finally over and done with.

so for now, time to rest, have a break, and ready ourselves for whats to come next
I am confused and excited and also tired, that was an absolute rollercoaster

but now we wait, as we'll get more info regarding the event & final reward (as well as the upcoming maintenance likely related to it) from the mods when they get on, now that stage 5 is finally over and done with.

so for now, time to rest, have a break, and ready ourselves for whats to come next
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
KLTxh3r.pngv2PJF9u.pngeswSnrS.png
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
can i offer birb or corvid in this trying time?

my arm is cramp after today but i'm so excited to wake up tomorrow and see what's in store, regardless of whatever the end reward may be,,,
can i offer birb or corvid in this trying time?

my arm is cramp after today but i'm so excited to wake up tomorrow and see what's in store, regardless of whatever the end reward may be,,,
7bfJZaP.png
great!! now to try and shake off all the excitement and hype *wiggles*
great!! now to try and shake off all the excitement and hype *wiggles*
Volt Wiring
OnNCb47.png
HE/THEY
Rolls up with some coffee

Man the salt and theories are really flying out there
Rolls up with some coffee

Man the salt and theories are really flying out there
8g7QT7K.png V9b7SpH.png
perfect soundtrack to chill to.

in all seriousness, I'm glad we did it. I can't wait to see the reward! but for now, lets just chill out and relax~
perfect soundtrack to chill to.

in all seriousness, I'm glad we did it. I can't wait to see the reward! but for now, lets just chill out and relax~
————————
— Cha
— they/them
Skin Shop
Wishlist
Eot-S-icon.png
x
Witch-s-heart-icon.png
x
Untitled1954.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13