Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Now to Chill Camp
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Flops over and sleeps in the grass.

The ants did not appreciate that.
Flops over and sleeps in the grass.

The ants did not appreciate that.
34822.png
Call me Nova!
He/They/It
FR +2
577.png
21402.png
[quote name="CorvidCryptid" date="2021-06-15 06:26:34" ] [quote name="crowvidae " date="2021-06-15 04:25:19" ] can i offer birb or corvid in this trying time? my arm is cramp after today but i'm so excited to wake up tomorrow and see what's in store, regardless of whatever the end reward may be,,, [/quote] @/crowvidae Thank you very much bird friend :> [/quote] @CorvidCryptid happy to provide, fellow birb ! ^o^
CorvidCryptid wrote on 2021-06-15 06:26:34:
crowvidae wrote on 2021-06-15 04:25:19:
can i offer birb or corvid in this trying time?

my arm is cramp after today but i'm so excited to wake up tomorrow and see what's in store, regardless of whatever the end reward may be,,,
@/crowvidae
Thank you very much bird friend :>

@CorvidCryptid happy to provide, fellow birb ! ^o^
7bfJZaP.png
[img]https://media3.giphy.com/media/lMUGMp2lImgGA/giphy.gif[/img] How are we feeling while we wait?
giphy.gif

How are we feeling while we wait?
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
I just woke up so like I need to have a cup of coffee and breakfast
I just woke up so like I need to have a cup of coffee and breakfast
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
I don't think Australia has graham crackers. I have never had s'mores. I feel deprived.
I don't think Australia has graham crackers. I have never had s'mores. I feel deprived.
tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png
Buying an additional apparel slot
unlocks it for ALL your dragons,
not just one!
[quote name="Jxckal" date="2021-06-16 04:19:48" ] [img]https://media3.giphy.com/media/lMUGMp2lImgGA/giphy.gif[/img] How are we feeling while we wait? [/quote] A little bit impatient, luckily I can work on my new forum signature to distract myself in the meanwhile.
Jxckal wrote on 2021-06-16 04:19:48:
giphy.gif

How are we feeling while we wait?

A little bit impatient, luckily I can work on my new forum signature to distract myself in the meanwhile.
bppz9p3.png
[quote name="@LuminAgricola" date="2021-06-16 04:23:27" ] I don't think Australia has graham crackers. I have never had s'mores. I feel deprived. [/quote] Quick google search suggested Paradise's Malt biscuits or digestive biscuits. Also found this recipe from a reddit post about it: https://www.biggerbolderbaking.com/homemade-graham-crackers/
@LuminAgricola wrote on 2021-06-16 04:23:27:
Quick google search suggested Paradise's Malt biscuits or digestive biscuits. Also found this recipe from a reddit post about it: https://www.biggerbolderbaking.com/homemade-graham-crackers/
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
[quote name="LuminAgricola" date="2021-06-16 04:23:27" ] I don't think Australia has graham crackers. I have never had s'mores. I feel deprived. [/quote] In my opinion the graham crackers are the least important part, you really just need a mild flat cookie or sweet cracker that's large enough to hold a melted marshmallow.
LuminAgricola wrote on 2021-06-16 04:23:27:
In my opinion the graham crackers are the least important part, you really just need a mild flat cookie or sweet cracker that's large enough to hold a melted marshmallow.
giphy.gif
BanescaleSig.png
giphy.gif
Once I had a friend who was craving smores so hard she used a tortilla instead of graham crackers and made what I can only describe as a smore quesadilla
Once I had a friend who was craving smores so hard she used a tortilla instead of graham crackers and made what I can only describe as a smore quesadilla
1106806.png1106844.png44B24667-304B-4FE5-9E98-94EF9C72D7E6.png1106855.png1106843.png
yall mind if I just . lay in grass over here by the campfire ? This even & all the hype were tiring lol

Gotta rest up before the big reveal yk?

...also, since yall are talking about smores, try replacing regular hersheys chocolate with something like reeses cups, it slaps
yall mind if I just . lay in grass over here by the campfire ? This even & all the hype were tiring lol

Gotta rest up before the big reveal yk?

...also, since yall are talking about smores, try replacing regular hersheys chocolate with something like reeses cups, it slaps
21571.png Call me Meido! (any pronouns)
Neurodivergent, I do use tone indicators at times!
Don't be afraid to ping me! (+3 FR Time)
Wishlist - Gene Plans
Current Avatar
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13