Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Now to Chill Camp
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Okay so I was chill yesterday but as 9 FR time creeps closer I'm going insane.
Okay so I was chill yesterday but as 9 FR time creeps closer I'm going insane.
uCR5SCW.png
[quote name="@despairpods" date="2021-06-16 05:05:18" ]...also, since yall are talking about smores, try replacing regular hersheys chocolate with something like reeses cups, it slaps[/quote] That's [i]brilliant.[/i] I am so doing this next time I get groceries.
@despairpods wrote on 2021-06-16 05:05:18:
...also, since yall are talking about smores, try replacing regular hersheys chocolate with something like reeses cups, it slaps

That's brilliant. I am so doing this next time I get groceries.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
I have...no clue what S'mores are
candle-smol.png
[quote name="@CorvidCryptid" date="2021-06-16 06:21:29" ] I have...no clue what S'mores are [/quote] They’re a kind of snacky-dessert-thing! You take a marshmallow and toast it, usually over a fire. Then you put the marshmallow and some chocolate between some graham crackers to make a sandwich-like thing, and there’s a s’more! It does kind of sound like you just put three very sweet things together, but the main appeal comes from the contrast in textures, I think. They’re generally associated with camping, since it’s easy to make them over a campfire. It seems like they’re pretty American as well, so if you’re outside the US it’s pretty understandable if you haven’t heard of them. Hope this helps!
@CorvidCryptid wrote on 2021-06-16 06:21:29:

They’re a kind of snacky-dessert-thing! You take a marshmallow and toast it, usually over a fire. Then you put the marshmallow and some chocolate between some graham crackers to make a sandwich-like thing, and there’s a s’more! It does kind of sound like you just put three very sweet things together, but the main appeal comes from the contrast in textures, I think.

They’re generally associated with camping, since it’s easy to make them over a campfire. It seems like they’re pretty American as well, so if you’re outside the US it’s pretty understandable if you haven’t heard of them. Hope this helps!
YUDrFCG.png
[quote name="azhdrake" date="2021-06-16 04:58:52" ] [quote name="LuminAgricola" date="2021-06-16 04:23:27" ] I don't think Australia has graham crackers. I have never had s'mores. I feel deprived. [/quote] In my opinion the graham crackers are the least important part, you really just need a mild flat cookie or sweet cracker that's large enough to hold a melted marshmallow. [/quote] I'm thinking Arnott's Nice biscuits might be the way to go. They're quite large as commercially-made sweet biscuits go, and flat and rectangular, good for sandwiching together. I shall do some experiments.
azhdrake wrote on 2021-06-16 04:58:52:
LuminAgricola wrote on 2021-06-16 04:23:27:
I don't think Australia has graham crackers. I have never had s'mores. I feel deprived.
In my opinion the graham crackers are the least important part, you really just need a mild flat cookie or sweet cracker that's large enough to hold a melted marshmallow.

I'm thinking Arnott's Nice biscuits might be the way to go. They're quite large as commercially-made sweet biscuits go, and flat and rectangular, good for sandwiching together. I shall do some experiments.
tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png
Buying an additional apparel slot
unlocks it for ALL your dragons,
not just one!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13