Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Now to Chill Camp
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13
Also given the delicious hot choco gif on the first page, I was wondering: Anyone got a nice recipe for their favourite hot choco variant? Personally I love whipped cream, marshmallows and brown rum but am open to new experiences [emoji=fae star size=2]
Also given the delicious hot choco gif on the first page, I was wondering:

Anyone got a nice recipe for their favourite hot choco variant? Personally I love whipped cream, marshmallows and brown rum but am open to new experiences
kAsFRRP.png

DWWDR2Y.png
@Aphantasia

Is it snowing where you live? man, that sounds awesome! We usually have a few days of snow in the winter but I cannot even remember what cold used to feel like as I am slowly melting away in my underwear
@Aphantasia

Is it snowing where you live? man, that sounds awesome! We usually have a few days of snow in the winter but I cannot even remember what cold used to feel like as I am slowly melting away in my underwear
kAsFRRP.png

DWWDR2Y.png
I myself prefer Mexican hot chocolate. Abuelita makes a good one.
I myself prefer Mexican hot chocolate. Abuelita makes a good one.
05YNfGC.png
[quote name="Nostalgie" date="2021-06-15 06:47:07" ] @Aphantasia Is it snowing where you live? man, that sounds awesome! We usually have a few days of snow in the winter but I cannot even remember what cold used to feel like as I am slowly melting away in my underwear [/quote] No unfortunately, I live in GA. I am in the ice flight!
Nostalgie wrote on 2021-06-15 06:47:07:
@Aphantasia

No unfortunately, I live in GA. I am in the ice flight!
05YNfGC.png
It was a fun anniversary! It was certainly an interesting idea to have the event last a week, but I liked the story build-up over that time and am glad I got to participate in it! Even though I'm hoping for a new modern, I'm sure that even if we don't get it it'll still be a great gift! Happy belated 8th anni everyone :D
It was a fun anniversary! It was certainly an interesting idea to have the event last a week, but I liked the story build-up over that time and am glad I got to participate in it! Even though I'm hoping for a new modern, I'm sure that even if we don't get it it'll still be a great gift! Happy belated 8th anni everyone :D
77ec1a36661e11a40962b415b0b10b4babdc0c65.png
I joined less than a month ago so this was the first FR anniversary experience for me and honestly my mind is blown. Whatever happens I’m good, though I understand veteran players have their reasons for wishing for certain developments.

Anyway, this was amazing and I’ve also enjoyed the community aspect and memes so much. Guess which one I enjoyed the most lol
I joined less than a month ago so this was the first FR anniversary experience for me and honestly my mind is blown. Whatever happens I’m good, though I understand veteran players have their reasons for wishing for certain developments.

Anyway, this was amazing and I’ve also enjoyed the community aspect and memes so much. Guess which one I enjoyed the most lol
Will open an adopt and skin & accent shop at some point... soon.
[quote name="Aphantasia" date="2021-06-15 06:50:02" ] No unfortunately, I live in GA. I am in the ice flight! [/quote] eyy ga is close, i'm in sc! no snow down here ever huh
Aphantasia wrote on 2021-06-15 06:50:02:

eyy ga is close, i'm in sc! no snow down here ever huh
marshall/brian/west
he/it
animatronic enthusiast, the meat guy
*Just vibes*
*Just vibes*
I'm just a little guy
[quote name="azracoyote" date="2021-06-15 06:52:52" ] [quote name="Aphantasia" date="2021-06-15 06:50:02" ] No unfortunately, I live in GA. I am in the ice flight! [/quote] eyy ga is close, i'm in sc! no snow down here ever huh [/quote] No snow, and can't go outside cause it's too hot and humid. We get the Tellus museum though, which is nice
azracoyote wrote on 2021-06-15 06:52:52:
Aphantasia wrote on 2021-06-15 06:50:02:

eyy ga is close, i'm in sc! no snow down here ever huh
No snow, and can't go outside cause it's too hot and humid. We get the Tellus museum though, which is nice
05YNfGC.png
I brought blankets and books to read whilst we wait! [img]https://t4.ftcdn.net/jpg/02/18/95/83/360_F_218958399_h0QqLPFP37EK2NPzeYU7CE891ICL2Mga.jpg[/img]
I brought blankets and books to read whilst we wait!
360_F_218958399_h0QqLPFP37EK2NPzeYU7CE891ICL2Mga.jpg
FORMERLY COKEBUBBLE
9hyVndF.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13