Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Now to Chill Camp
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
Congrats on reaching the end everyone! Nothing to do but sing campfire songs and eat s'mores now.
Congrats on reaching the end everyone! Nothing to do but sing campfire songs and eat s'mores now.
dczn1qe-7ea5b2bc-c7a9-4a6a-8ea7-1777b6cff32a.png
Good job Europe, pushed us through the NA night!
Good job Europe, pushed us through the NA night!
uCR5SCW.png
*tiredly flops onto ground next to fire, face buried in the dirt*
*tiredly flops onto ground next to fire, face buried in the dirt*
..……………………...……..….YSCAP90.png
Suffer more :) Tn4TEAZ.png
hello everyone, early-rising american here. you would not believe my relief and joy over waking up to this stage being complete! so happy we can finally relax and gather around a nice little camping area to make s'mores together. -settles down in front of the cozy campfire-
hello everyone, early-rising american here. you would not believe my relief and joy over waking up to this stage being complete! so happy we can finally relax and gather around a nice little camping area to make s'mores together. -settles down in front of the cozy campfire-
tumblr_p27o7vllRE1wvvm88o2_100.pngblm-pansexual-splotch-heckin-pan2.pngtumblr_p3si82TwzG1vamgqko2_100.pngOriginalsizeRupeeLightning.gif
Great job everyone! Am glad to see we finally made it to the end of the event. Now to set up camp and relax. Anyone up for a some barbecue over the fire? I also brought some warm cocoa and coffee for those that drink it.
Great job everyone! Am glad to see we finally made it to the end of the event. Now to set up camp and relax. Anyone up for a some barbecue over the fire? I also brought some warm cocoa and coffee for those that drink it.
fireshield_divider3_by_starkindlerstudio-dajul4r.png[/ur
[center][img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/88/28/22/882822d7cbd72ace83e26abfd35d834e.gif[/img] Glad the chaos during the event is over at last. Let us relax and destress, perhaps play in the snow to release pent up energy. Here, it is perfect for snowball fights! Or perhaps one would like some warm cider, tea, or cocoa round the warm fire, perhaps a nice blanket and a cat as well? I believe the cats may have brought cookies... I, myself, will stay here and play some nice, peaceful music. Care to join? [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/59a1ee41d4b822a8426022befb6dda8e/tumblr_piunqp2QUD1sagi1uo1_540.gif[/img][/center]
882822d7cbd72ace83e26abfd35d834e.gif
Glad the chaos during the event is over at last.

Let us relax and destress, perhaps play in the snow to release pent up energy. Here, it is perfect for snowball fights!

Or perhaps one would like some warm cider, tea, or cocoa round the warm fire, perhaps a nice blanket and a cat as well? I believe the cats may have brought cookies...

I, myself, will stay here and play some nice, peaceful music. Care to join?
tumblr_piunqp2QUD1sagi1uo1_540.gif
05YNfGC.png
a huge thank you and a salute to our valiant friends who pulled through for us all! now, if you'll excuse me, i'm going to reheat last night's leftovers on the campfire...
a huge thank you and a salute to our valiant friends who pulled through for us all! now, if you'll excuse me, i'm going to reheat last night's leftovers on the campfire...
| sav | vey / vem | fr time +3 |

please pay attention to the pronouns listed in my dragon's bios, thank you!
*Grabs some tarps*

I'm a PNW gal, I may not have the patience to grind, but man oh man can I rig a tarp fortress. Anyone want to help? Okay, who here knows the Spanish Bowline? Do we have any pulleys on hand? Somebody grab a slide rule, I need to do some math.

In all seriousness, I've had a lot of fun with this event but I'm glad it's over. Still anticipating the reward :D
*Grabs some tarps*

I'm a PNW gal, I may not have the patience to grind, but man oh man can I rig a tarp fortress. Anyone want to help? Okay, who here knows the Spanish Bowline? Do we have any pulleys on hand? Somebody grab a slide rule, I need to do some math.

In all seriousness, I've had a lot of fun with this event but I'm glad it's over. Still anticipating the reward :D
Wannabe pilot
She/her
Uniquely terrible at making good signatures
[quote name="crowvidae " date="2021-06-15 04:25:19" ] can i offer birb or corvid in this trying time? my arm is cramp after today but i'm so excited to wake up tomorrow and see what's in store, regardless of whatever the end reward may be,,, [/quote] @crowvidae Thank you very much bird friend :>
crowvidae wrote on 2021-06-15 04:25:19:
can i offer birb or corvid in this trying time?

my arm is cramp after today but i'm so excited to wake up tomorrow and see what's in store, regardless of whatever the end reward may be,,,
@crowvidae
Thank you very much bird friend :>
candle-smol.png
This is a salt-free zone, right? right!? phew. *collapses*
This is a salt-free zone, right? right!? phew. *collapses*
LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema bobbing her head, wearing white headphones with black trim and a pink heart symbol on the ear cup.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema doing the monkey dance while flapping her wings and shaking her tail from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema dancing by waving her front legs in the air and turning her body from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema with one foreleg on her hip and the other waving in the air.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13