Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Hottakes
1 2 3
There's an entire chapter of BOTE about how Tidelord can't possibly be dead, or the entirety of their region would already be very dead as well. He isn't just a Water god, he is the water magic of Sornieth.

Aside from that, uh, I prefer Gaolers over Tundras. I'll gladly take the lack of apparel for much better poses and faces.
There's an entire chapter of BOTE about how Tidelord can't possibly be dead, or the entirety of their region would already be very dead as well. He isn't just a Water god, he is the water magic of Sornieth.

Aside from that, uh, I prefer Gaolers over Tundras. I'll gladly take the lack of apparel for much better poses and faces.
QYzhmAi.png
Festivals are incredibly boring and are only seen as quick and easy money makers.
Festivals are incredibly boring and are only seen as quick and easy money makers.
I have very strong disagreement with some of your takes.

1. I'd rather have a living Tidelord. A dead Tidelord is not nice to the Water flight. Imagine the whining. Yes, the murder mystery would a nice lore point, but I'll stay a bit away from that. I feel like there's better ways to handle a deity death. I don't think a murder mystery is the best way.

2. I can agree that Ancients are super cool and all especially on the lore and aesthetics standpoint, but I don't think they're that awesome. It kinda detracts from one of the main features of the FR: a dress-up game. Say all you want, but a dragon that can't be dressed up is automatically less cool. Plus, there haven't been a newer doll model we could play with in a while.

I also have agreements with you. Imperials are one of the most common breeds at this point. There's always a few on Auction.
I have very strong disagreement with some of your takes.

1. I'd rather have a living Tidelord. A dead Tidelord is not nice to the Water flight. Imagine the whining. Yes, the murder mystery would a nice lore point, but I'll stay a bit away from that. I feel like there's better ways to handle a deity death. I don't think a murder mystery is the best way.

2. I can agree that Ancients are super cool and all especially on the lore and aesthetics standpoint, but I don't think they're that awesome. It kinda detracts from one of the main features of the FR: a dress-up game. Say all you want, but a dragon that can't be dressed up is automatically less cool. Plus, there haven't been a newer doll model we could play with in a while.

I also have agreements with you. Imperials are one of the most common breeds at this point. There's always a few on Auction.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm Fil but you can call me Dan.
Time: FR +15/+16
Offline during: 6:00-21:00 and 6:00-16:00
Fil.png
My Wattpad Account
My DeviantArt
The Unbuilt Void (God Game)
DGBpqSL.png
Fil is back in FR.
The Hero's Prophecy: Wattpad/Royal Road
- Skins and accents really aren't that great save in extremely specific circumstances (fandragons, OCs, etc)
- Wildclaws are...not good? They're too plain.
- Calling the deities "mom" or "dad" is just plain weird.
- Veilspuns really aren't that pretty.
- Skins and accents really aren't that great save in extremely specific circumstances (fandragons, OCs, etc)
- Calling the deities "mom" or "dad" is just plain weird.
- Veilspuns really aren't that pretty.
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
Somewhat agree about suggestion forum.
I mean, it’s always good to have a way to suggest things but sometimes lots of interesting ideas just getting highly rejected by lots of people just because they could change something drastically and for some reasons lots of people seeing drastic changes as a bad thing only.

Or else some ideas being rejected because "muh it needs lots of effort", and lmao, of course things needing lots of effort to be nicely implemented but why does that is often used as point to reject people ideas?
Somewhat agree about suggestion forum.
I mean, it’s always good to have a way to suggest things but sometimes lots of interesting ideas just getting highly rejected by lots of people just because they could change something drastically and for some reasons lots of people seeing drastic changes as a bad thing only.

Or else some ideas being rejected because "muh it needs lots of effort", and lmao, of course things needing lots of effort to be nicely implemented but why does that is often used as point to reject people ideas?
Ab4m6.gifMXGSN.gift77iH.gifRVcwM.gife4m9m.gif
Also..
Fests.. They are just plain boredom nowadays..
And reaaaaaaaly often out of all skins presented in contests they featuring most bland and simple ones.. (Also skins for Ridgies are very rare on fests so that’s another big L for me)
Also..
Fests.. They are just plain boredom nowadays..
And reaaaaaaaly often out of all skins presented in contests they featuring most bland and simple ones.. (Also skins for Ridgies are very rare on fests so that’s another big L for me)
Ab4m6.gifMXGSN.gift77iH.gifRVcwM.gife4m9m.gif
@Neonsunrise22

I'm basically of the same opinion on more or less everything here (that is, in the opening post) (though there was a coli grinder who I know who was super nice and gave me free preserved petals since it was taking over a year to get Blossom for my project.)

Also, misread the topic initially as "FR Hotcakes."

Edit: Oh, also, I don't want the Tidelord to be dead. I want him to be all "sorry it took me so long but I was rounding up my first children because they're antisocial and I want them to meet all the other kids."
@Neonsunrise22

I'm basically of the same opinion on more or less everything here (that is, in the opening post) (though there was a coli grinder who I know who was super nice and gave me free preserved petals since it was taking over a year to get Blossom for my project.)

Also, misread the topic initially as "FR Hotcakes."

Edit: Oh, also, I don't want the Tidelord to be dead. I want him to be all "sorry it took me so long but I was rounding up my first children because they're antisocial and I want them to meet all the other kids."
I like boneyard bard, but I'm still really irritated that people are starting to associate us with green/not give plague it's own space. Just because we're sister flights doesn't mean we have to share everything all of the time
I like boneyard bard, but I'm still really irritated that people are starting to associate us with green/not give plague it's own space. Just because we're sister flights doesn't mean we have to share everything all of the time
5bo5hOU.pngfWYy1BR.png0F7jZQ6.pnga5jtoDO.pnglhNyXgq.gif
[quote name="Neonsunrise22" date="2021-06-14 08:02:04" ] - I don't like the suggestion forum [/quote] If this is a hot take, it's one I agree with Sometimes looking into the suggestions forums feels like stepping into a tense family reunion, and,,,it's not pleasant.
Neonsunrise22 wrote on 2021-06-14 08:02:04:
- I don't like the suggestion forum
If this is a hot take, it's one I agree with
Sometimes looking into the suggestions forums feels like stepping into a tense family reunion, and,,,it's not pleasant.
FR+0
Wishlist
Fun dip snorter#7940 on discord
unknown.png
[quote name="TheEnforcer" date="2021-06-14 08:27:57" ] - Wildclaws are...not good? They're too plain. [/quote] FINALLY someone with the only good opinion on wcs. my hot take is hype for moderns is very well deserved bc the whole point of fr is dragon customization according to player wants/needs. if i want or need pants on a dragon then let me have pants on dragons without having to shell out for umas. i'm also of the opinion that threads like "basic/bred/*insert-monetary-value-depreciation-aspect-here is valid!" threads are pointless. like yes these things are valid obvs, otherwise they wouldn't be in the dang game to begin with. just do you and if someone else has an issue with how you mess with your dragons, block or otherwise ignore them.
TheEnforcer wrote on 2021-06-14 08:27:57:

FINALLY someone with the only good opinion on wcs.

my hot take is hype for moderns is very well deserved bc the whole point of fr is dragon customization according to player wants/needs. if i want or need pants on a dragon then let me have pants on dragons without having to shell out for umas.

i'm also of the opinion that threads like "basic/bred/*insert-monetary-value-depreciation-aspect-here is valid!" threads are pointless. like yes these things are valid obvs, otherwise they wouldn't be in the dang game to begin with. just do you and if someone else has an issue with how you mess with your dragons, block or otherwise ignore them.
Ollie | he/him
eGiN2Xv.png F8WMfQz.png thDLJf3.png
1 2 3