Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | if you had 5kg, what would you do?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
I'd like to say I would put it in my vault and/or use it on genes but honestly I might go into Items for Sale and suddenly have 5kg less than I did before lolol
I'd like to say I would put it in my vault and/or use it on genes but honestly I might go into Items for Sale and suddenly have 5kg less than I did before lolol
d00165ea3be20b3a332165f1cb02d923a7868fe5.png
I'd buy 2 WC scrolls and vault the rest
I'd buy 2 WC scrolls and vault the rest
seGmw74.jpg
spend it on some genes i need. that's not a whole lot to me.
spend it on some genes i need. that's not a whole lot to me.
9121892.png xxxxx
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
Send it away to pay off some of my debt :'D
Send it away to pay off some of my debt :'D
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
Hoard it until I can convince myself to spend it on the genes I need.
Hoard it until I can convince myself to spend it on the genes I need.
leWQTdB.png5hF3FGk.png
I recently liquidated enough of my assets for that amount to buy a dragon I really, really wanted. c: I'm not a slow earner necessarily I just find it really difficult to let go of my virtual items (even ones that aren't limited).

But if I got another 5kg right now... I would unlock all apparel slots, and probably spread the rest of the 3kg or so around on half-finished gene projects and outfits! Maybe also sign up for a max-leveling service (because I have like 20 permanent dragons to level to go back into the hibernal den and I'm very lazy right now).
I recently liquidated enough of my assets for that amount to buy a dragon I really, really wanted. c: I'm not a slow earner necessarily I just find it really difficult to let go of my virtual items (even ones that aren't limited).

But if I got another 5kg right now... I would unlock all apparel slots, and probably spread the rest of the 3kg or so around on half-finished gene projects and outfits! Maybe also sign up for a max-leveling service (because I have like 20 permanent dragons to level to go back into the hibernal den and I'm very lazy right now).
UwPE0Qp.png
As much as I’d like to use it on gene projects, let’s be real I’d blow it on accents. [emoji=coatl tongue size=1]
As much as I’d like to use it on gene projects, let’s be real I’d blow it on accents.
Buying Food UMAs
I don't have anything really to buy with it. So I'd save it.

Though I do have some Veilspun projects, that if I must spend the 5KG, I would spend it on those Beyond the Veil projects.
I don't have anything really to buy with it. So I'd save it.

Though I do have some Veilspun projects, that if I must spend the 5KG, I would spend it on those Beyond the Veil projects.
TqnrXGL.png o hatchery
o spotlight
o BTV Veils
o subspecies
o kennel club
o lore: clan saga
Buy all of the halos-
Buy all of the halos-
rzrrjmF.gif
Two genes, two accents. Boom. Gone.
Two genes, two accents. Boom. Gone.
Wishlist | They/Them or Xe/Zir | Please ping me!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12