Items For Sale
Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Dessert UMAs (new) [H] Gems+Offsite
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
I'm actively looking to buy these food and dessert accents in pure gems! If it's in this first post, I'm still looking to buy it. I will remove accents I've found once I've purchased them.

I'm also willing to trade any Chicken Smoothie pets and items on my account, Goatlings sugar stars or items in my gallery, and Eldemore pets in exchange for these skins, do let me know on here if you are interested!

If you are the creator of an accent on my wishlist, I'd be interested in paying for a single reprint (blueprint + skin price), please contact me!

I'm subscribed.

I'm actively looking to buy these food and dessert accents in pure gems! If it's in this first post, I'm still looking to buy it. I will remove accents I've found once I've purchased them.

I'm also willing to trade any Chicken Smoothie pets and items on my account, Goatlings sugar stars or items in my gallery, and Eldemore pets in exchange for these skins, do let me know on here if you are interested!

If you are the creator of an accent on my wishlist, I'd be interested in paying for a single reprint (blueprint + skin price), please contact me!

I'm subscribed.

Up!
Up!
Up!
Up!
Up!
Up!
Up!
Up!
Up!
Up!
@Tafficat

I was hoping to buy it at around 800g!
@Tafficat

I was hoping to buy it at around 800g!
This is a bit random but I have a dessert-based 10-print custom that I'm selling for 1.2kg each to fund my gene project. [item=accent: ice cream sundae] Would you be interested?
This is a bit random but I have a dessert-based 10-print custom that I'm selling for 1.2kg each to fund my gene project.

Would you be interested?
4l3U0Zi.png.png
@Basileia It's a cool accent, but I'll have to pass as I don't own any female skydancers, actually! [emoji=spiral scared size=1] Thanks for the offer though.
@Basileia

It's a cool accent, but I'll have to pass as I don't own any female skydancers, actually! Thanks for the offer though.
Up!
Up!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29