Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | if you had 5kg, what would you do?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
Permababs for dayz
Permababs for dayz
7kXqKFJ.png x0wa6.gif
Get some outfits for my dergs since they're all butt-naked
Get some outfits for my dergs since they're all butt-naked
FR+0
Wishlist
Fun dip snorter#7940 on discord
unknown.png
Add it to my light sprite savings
Add it to my light sprite savings
8YiSfVe.png
G1s for sale
Save it towards my Light Sprite fund, I’m over 2/3 there
Save it towards my Light Sprite fund, I’m over 2/3 there
flat,128x,075,f-pad,128x128,f8f8f8.jpg

filler
filler

filler
filler

tumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o2_75sq.gif

Bri / she/they / 22
FR +3

tumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o2_75sq.gif

filler
filler
Either sprite fund it or get me a couple gem genes.
Either sprite fund it or get me a couple gem genes.
lik2pA1X.jpg
buy 3 light (or 6 arcane) halos, stash the rest of the gems in my vault for a rainy day. wait for the halo prices to rise, cash out
buy 3 light (or 6 arcane) halos, stash the rest of the gems in my vault for a rainy day. wait for the halo prices to rise, cash out
Bluefin Charger Fin » cal
» he/they
» FR+0
___________________________________________ Q5wOe0Z.gif
Unfortunately I require about 5.4kg to finish a project of mine so they’d go there. Thankfully it’s a long way down my project list but I’m already dreading it
Unfortunately I require about 5.4kg to finish a project of mine so they’d go there. Thankfully it’s a long way down my project list but I’m already dreading it
officer, i drop kicked that child in self defense
~
fr +17 • she / her

Usually a toss up between genes, UMAs, and art, but right now I'm in the midst of a ridiculous number of projects, so genes would win.

Usually a toss up between genes, UMAs, and art, but right now I'm in the midst of a ridiculous number of projects, so genes would win.
MmSftql.png
I would love to get some more art for my OCs. I don't have much money IRL, so I rely a lot on my FR finances for getting art.
I would love to get some more art for my OCs. I don't have much money IRL, so I rely a lot on my FR finances for getting art.
Get a couple of genes, a handful of apparel, and spend the rest on accents! Or maybe buy some blueprints for myself... [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1]
Get a couple of genes, a handful of apparel, and spend the rest on accents! Or maybe buy some blueprints for myself...
wofr_by_epicdragon99-da5ra91.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12