Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | if you had 5kg, what would you do?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Gem genes to complete projects. 2.4kg for Bee and Butterfly, for my progens. Another 2.4, for Alloy and Koi, for Shouto my fandragon. 200g to spend on something or give away to another player, because I'll probably feel pretty generous after all those genes, haha.
Gem genes to complete projects. 2.4kg for Bee and Butterfly, for my progens. Another 2.4, for Alloy and Koi, for Shouto my fandragon. 200g to spend on something or give away to another player, because I'll probably feel pretty generous after all those genes, haha.
1xcX4j2.gif
i have 7kg right now, but as SCB said, i have a few accent preorders so i’m waiting for that, otherwise i’m gonna be finishing up my dragon projects, more specifically my permababy based off of my favorite stuffed animal :3 [center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/55479484][img] https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=153&bodygene=19&breed=13&element=7&eyetype=10&gender=0&tert=88&tertgene=73&winggene=23&wings=165&auth=52ebcf0cb780eac49c58e205fc3beab8b655d40b&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url]
i have 7kg right now, but as SCB said, i have a few accent preorders so i’m waiting for that, otherwise i’m gonna be finishing up my dragon projects, more specifically my permababy based off of my favorite stuffed animal :3
dragon?age=0&body=153&bodygene=19&breed=13&element=7&eyetype=10&gender=0&tert=88&tertgene=73&winggene=23&wings=165&auth=52ebcf0cb780eac49c58e205fc3beab8b655d40b&dummyext=prev.png
torture_isaac.png
because I play this godforsaken dragon pit as a capitalism simulator, I'd probably invest it in limited apparel and make slow-burn resell profits funneled to an offshore bank in Lightning (y'all KNOW they're dodging taxes).
because I play this godforsaken dragon pit as a capitalism simulator, I'd probably invest it in limited apparel and make slow-burn resell profits funneled to an offshore bank in Lightning (y'all KNOW they're dodging taxes).
cL9yafY.gif
Buy a ton of permababy scrolls. I need them
Buy a ton of permababy scrolls. I need them
EBzxWRy.png *
Wishlist
FR+3
Collecting Mammertee Plushes
alMN0i2.png vfbW8E9.png
Buy genes or maybe splurge on a nice UMA
Buy genes or maybe splurge on a nice UMA
I would spend some on getting gem genes for some long time projects, switch flights back to wind or nature again and the immediately vault the rest of it (assuming there is any left over).
I would spend some on getting gem genes for some long time projects, switch flights back to wind or nature again and the immediately vault the rest of it (assuming there is any left over).
fireshield_divider3_by_starkindlerstudio-dajul4r.png[/ur
I had 5kg, and here's what I did:

-bought UMAs
-bought scrolls/genes
-bought apparel
-bought gen1s

^_^
I had 5kg, and here's what I did:

-bought UMAs
-bought scrolls/genes
-bought apparel
-bought gen1s

^_^
18345.png
771.png
icon dragon
deviantart
tumblr
reddit
•pixilator804
» ...located on first page
« Art & Writing
« Art & Writing
« Writing
« Placeholder.
1967.png
Buy eggs. I deal with double that ammount monthly because I'm on a quest XD
Buy eggs. I deal with double that ammount monthly because I'm on a quest XD
egg.gif
i would buy scatters for my scatter scroll gobbler and hope i finally get a good color combo so i can finish my other projects
i would buy scatters for my scatter scroll gobbler and hope i finally get a good color combo so i can finish my other projects
Hoard it, my rule for myself is that for every 1000g I get I'm not allowed to go back below that except maybe by a small handful of easily earned back gems or for emergency/important events.
I currently have 3113g but only consider that 113 as being spendable. Once I reach 4000g I'll try avoiding going below that and so forth.
Hoard it, my rule for myself is that for every 1000g I get I'm not allowed to go back below that except maybe by a small handful of easily earned back gems or for emergency/important events.
I currently have 3113g but only consider that 113 as being spendable. Once I reach 4000g I'll try avoiding going below that and so forth.
733EAYl.png
^credit goes to Lichtdrache's^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12