Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | if you had 5kg, what would you do?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Finish buying the Hibden gem slots and use the rest to make a dent on the item tasks, haha.
Finish buying the Hibden gem slots and use the rest to make a dent on the item tasks, haha.
we_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.giftumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gifwe_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif
wheeeeee
Get it converted to treasure and use the money to make a dent in my massive set of gene projects. I don't need gems that much right now, but I need a LOT of treasure, so I'd rather exchange the gems to those who do need gems and get treasure back to get stuff done.

Maybe I'd hold onto some of it for UMAs, but since those aren't a huge interest of mine in general, I don't think I really would.
Get it converted to treasure and use the money to make a dent in my massive set of gene projects. I don't need gems that much right now, but I need a LOT of treasure, so I'd rather exchange the gems to those who do need gems and get treasure back to get stuff done.

Maybe I'd hold onto some of it for UMAs, but since those aren't a huge interest of mine in general, I don't think I really would.
A pink recolor of the hydrena watertoy. Click here to see my current avatar dragon!
My username is W1F1N1GHTM4R3, there are no vowels (only numbers), so if you don't think you can spell it properly, just copy+paste it please!

Current Project: pjsekai fandragon outfits
Buy a skin I need and save for when I need to get something I normally can't get with treasure
Buy a skin I need and save for when I need to get something I normally can't get with treasure
s0SlLkc.png
Save it, make more money, buy light sprite...
But because it'd take a while I'd probably just save until I can buy all the genes I need for my projects :D
Save it, make more money, buy light sprite...
But because it'd take a while I'd probably just save until I can buy all the genes I need for my projects :D
Z1RkWWM.png
I have about 6kg at the moment and I am currently saving it to see what the anniversary has. Afterwards I'll just vault the rest to save for some sprites.
I have about 6kg at the moment and I am currently saving it to see what the anniversary has. Afterwards I'll just vault the rest to save for some sprites.
f3ddYmI.pngcib7xC4.png43VGxJT.png
i'd probably spend half on art and the rest on various impulse buys. it'd be gone in two months at most.
i'd probably spend half on art and the rest on various impulse buys. it'd be gone in two months at most.
Buy Hank's apparel :,)

Hank
Buy Hank's apparel :,)

Hank
mini_hank.gif
Just Inserting some text here... Hello there! Mid 20's, He/They; Getting better finally! General Art Design Student
Alters- Bermudian System
Current: Alex, Gabs
mini_tankman.gif
Probably toss it in the vault and forget about it for a thousand years, knowing me.
Probably toss it in the vault and forget about it for a thousand years, knowing me.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
flight change, user change, gem genes, and apparel slots or hibden
flight change, user change, gem genes, and apparel slots or hibden
Call me Soli!
She/her
I'm always subbed
Fr +0
Art Shop
Rat-King.png
finish projects lol
finish projects lol
rHxG0s7.pngY5ILoot.png kaz | they/he/she | gay ace
lately i’ve been forgetful and unfocused, please ping me again if i didn’t respond!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12