Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | if you had 5kg, what would you do?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Use it all to buy Baldwin mats. Brew many Bogsneak eggs. Start a bog army.
Use it all to buy Baldwin mats. Brew many Bogsneak eggs. Start a bog army.
MuAIaYM.png
[color=#457723]buy...... egge [img]https://discordemoji.com/assets/emoji/blurryeyes.png[/img]
buy...... egge
blurryeyes.png
I'm saving up for something worth 60kg. That's going directly into my vault and not leaving. 8% of my goal done!.........
I'm saving up for something worth 60kg. That's going directly into my vault and not leaving. 8% of my goal done!.........
VfJfrBs.jpeg
Throw it in my vault, probably.
Throw it in my vault, probably.
Gcwdq5a.png
Genes & Apparel. So many things to finish..

maybe lair space if I can convert it to treasure ;w;
Genes & Apparel. So many things to finish..

maybe lair space if I can convert it to treasure ;w;
xOuzD3k.png 90444046.png Bj9vK4V.gif
With an extra 5k added to what I have, I'd have enough for the apparel piece I've been saving for. The extra ~3000g would go towards either a wildclaw scroll, unlocking apparel slots, a certain retired vista, or a combo of the three.
With an extra 5k added to what I have, I'd have enough for the apparel piece I've been saving for. The extra ~3000g would go towards either a wildclaw scroll, unlocking apparel slots, a certain retired vista, or a combo of the three.
Small-Rain-Icon.png

She / Her
FR + 3
Coli Log
Art Dump
Shrieking Wilds Guild
C3-D7-D65-D-8-A62-486-A-BD3-F-ACD82-BE0-EDD1.png
Finish a couple fo gen 1s waiting on gem genes
Finish a couple fo gen 1s waiting on gem genes
tumblr_inline_p81uu7fh7C1tsrqpm_75sq.gif

[*] FR +0
[*] 80% gen 1 lair. Please send help, my wallet is dying.
[*] Stay safe out there people!

buy old fest apparel or a long sought after accent, or complete my familiar wishlist
buy old fest apparel or a long sought after accent, or complete my familiar wishlist
rrSy9NF.gif
Save it, and spend it when I want to spend it.
Save it, and spend it when I want to spend it.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
[quote name="astrotheology" date="2021-06-05 14:13:10" ] I'm saving up for something worth 60kg. That's going directly into my vault and not leaving. 8% of my goal done!......... [/quote] is it yellow and shiny and holding a pearl and has long ears and is highly coveted? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
astrotheology wrote on 2021-06-05 14:13:10:
is it yellow and shiny and holding a pearl and has long ears and is highly coveted? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12