Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Second Great FlightRising Survey Results
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 42 43
[quote name="HuthidsHorrors" date="2021-06-27 19:50:06" ] [quote name="Qhersek" date="2021-06-27 19:45:16" ] [quote name="@HuthidsHorrors" date="2021-06-27 19:41:09" ] I panicked when I got a ping XD Do we know who got prizes yet? [/quote] Not yet! I'll still have to add al the entries. The priority was the results, but the entries should not take that long now. ^^ [/quote] Thanks for the update! Also this was really fun! [/quote] Agreed! Loved looking at all the data!
HuthidsHorrors wrote on 2021-06-27 19:50:06:
Qhersek wrote on 2021-06-27 19:45:16:
@HuthidsHorrors wrote on 2021-06-27 19:41:09:
I panicked when I got a ping XD

Do we know who got prizes yet?
Not yet! I'll still have to add al the entries. The priority was the results, but the entries should not take that long now. ^^
Thanks for the update!
Also this was really fun!
Agreed! Loved looking at all the data!
He/Him | Gryffindor | Lawful Good | Sagittarius | FR+2

MZeTqmO.png
[quote name="@teaThyme" date="2021-06-27 19:52:51" ] I- My alerts said I was pinged, where- [/quote] I removed the userlist from the index post, to avoid some quoting it and pinging 1000+ users.
@teaThyme wrote on 2021-06-27 19:52:51:
I-
My alerts said I was pinged, where-
I removed the userlist from the index post, to avoid some quoting it and pinging 1000+ users.
[quote name="Qhersek" date="2021-06-19 06:26:11" ] [s]Murk, Spring, and Maize are among the best colors and you can't tell me otherwise. [emoji=snapper tongue size=2][/s] [/quote] Why would I try to tell you otherwise when you speak the truth? Joking aside, Maize is one of my personal go-to colors when I make a scry. I was a tiny bit surprised it was the third-most disliked color. I also think murky, swampy greens are very pleasing to look at. It’s very… natural looking? If that makes sense. Although, I think the brighter, more popular greens are also nice.
Qhersek wrote on 2021-06-19 06:26:11:
Murk, Spring, and Maize are among the best colors and you can't tell me otherwise.

Why would I try to tell you otherwise when you speak the truth?

Joking aside, Maize is one of my personal go-to colors when I make a scry. I was a tiny bit surprised it was the third-most disliked color.

I also think murky, swampy greens are very pleasing to look at. It’s very… natural looking? If that makes sense. Although, I think the brighter, more popular greens are also nice.

5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
That was fun and also a lot of text wooof! It was incredible to see how many people don't have any dressing room outfits saved.

Edit: And thank you so much for compiling all this!! It was great to look through and I can only imagine how much work it was to organize it all :)
That was fun and also a lot of text wooof! It was incredible to see how many people don't have any dressing room outfits saved.

Edit: And thank you so much for compiling all this!! It was great to look through and I can only imagine how much work it was to organize it all :)
d00165ea3be20b3a332165f1cb02d923a7868fe5.png
so much beautiful data !! ty for your hard work getting it all visualized (:
so much beautiful data !! ty for your hard work getting it all visualized (:
gu5ClSA.png
pony
GxXqMtQ.png
Cyxh1YN.png
KgkXg4R.png
Very curious about the love of Pear. I've always been under the impression that the entire green-range is generally disliked.

Anyway, loved reading through this!
Very curious about the love of Pear. I've always been under the impression that the entire green-range is generally disliked.

Thanks for all your hard work, Q ^.^
Thanks for all your hard work, Q ^.^
LVeJ3XV.png8KFUJHl.pngBVsqDM4.png
Love me some statistics :D excellent job!!
Love me some statistics :D excellent job!!
Letstrythisagain.png
[quote name="@tapcap" date="2021-06-27 20:30:14" ] Very curious about the love of Pear. I've always been under the impression that the entire green-range is generally disliked. Anyway, loved reading through this! [/quote] That was a mistake caused by CONCATENATE (pearl entries were also counted), now it appears correctly!
@tapcap wrote on 2021-06-27 20:30:14:

That was a mistake caused by CONCATENATE (pearl entries were also counted), now it appears correctly!
wow, this is awesome!! it's cool to see so many different perspectives on the minutiae of FR :D thanks for all your hard work!
wow, this is awesome!! it's cool to see so many different perspectives on the minutiae of FR :D thanks for all your hard work!
qSlFDy5.pngR9ehyxp.png
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 42 43