Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Eyes] Anyone else more interested?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I am.

I’m extreamy tempted to give all my reps fancy eyes.
I am.

I’m extreamy tempted to give all my reps fancy eyes.
Currently looking for: Sable/Blush G1s
Girlfriend of Azurodin,
didn't care aside primals then and still don't

they're cool, but not 'loose mind over it'-cool, and that hasn't changed
didn't care aside primals then and still don't

they're cool, but not 'loose mind over it'-cool, and that hasn't changed
+ 10 fr time
Any pronouns
I am often a huge idiot
I apologize if I sound rude
not native speaker, english is hard
76914149_ZoqtgzM6biIYLbE.png
wishlist
I like D&D
i'll make this better soon
Yes.

A lot of my g1s had a "it'll never happen, but here's them with the best possible eyes" scry. Which wasn't even like, all primal all the time. Mostly it was just the tints. But I wasn't willing to scatter, even just trying for a tint change. Early on I had one who would have been good with anything but unusual, she rolled unusual 3 times in a row. I gave up and changed her primary gene instead so the eyes worked better.

Now? I can legitimately scry them as their best selves as more than just a way to feel sad at their lost potential.
Yes.

A lot of my g1s had a "it'll never happen, but here's them with the best possible eyes" scry. Which wasn't even like, all primal all the time. Mostly it was just the tints. But I wasn't willing to scatter, even just trying for a tint change. Early on I had one who would have been good with anything but unusual, she rolled unusual 3 times in a row. I gave up and changed her primary gene instead so the eyes worked better.

Now? I can legitimately scry them as their best selves as more than just a way to feel sad at their lost potential.
Not particularly. I rarely care about how perfectly matching the eyes on a dragon are, and I haven't felt compelled to make a project dragon with Multigaze, Facet, or Primal. Plus, careful layering of the goggles from the disliked arctic clothing sets lets me give my dragons all kinds of eye colors, not just a new tint in the same color range. For example, this is an Earth dragon: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/555557/55555684_350.png[/img] Maybe I will if they come out with more line-breaking eye sets, like spider eyes or cyclops eyes or something. We'll see. For now, it's just a big 'okay then'.
Not particularly. I rarely care about how perfectly matching the eyes on a dragon are, and I haven't felt compelled to make a project dragon with Multigaze, Facet, or Primal. Plus, careful layering of the goggles from the disliked arctic clothing sets lets me give my dragons all kinds of eye colors, not just a new tint in the same color range. For example, this is an Earth dragon:

55555684_350.png

Maybe I will if they come out with more line-breaking eye sets, like spider eyes or cyclops eyes or something. We'll see. For now, it's just a big 'okay then'.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
absoluetly! Before, when making color and gene plans for dragons, i just put the eys to common because there was no way any "specific" eyetype was gonna be the outcome I wanted, but now I can mess around with it and make it just *that* more perfect!
absoluetly! Before, when making color and gene plans for dragons, i just put the eys to common because there was no way any "specific" eyetype was gonna be the outcome I wanted, but now I can mess around with it and make it just *that* more perfect!
————————
— Cha
— they/them
Skin Shop
Wishlist
Eot-S-icon.png
x
Witch-s-heart-icon.png
x
Untitled1954.png
Eh, about the same? I'm not too thrilled of primal eyes basically being valued the same as dirt and I guess I was so used to the system of not being able to control what the eyes were I got used to them so I never bothered to scry them differently on my G1s, and it is still the same way.
But I will say that I am real happy that I can slap Goat eyes on anything I want and not feel bad about it. I can finally quit my quest of an all brown range male G1 with Plague Goat eyes for a simple skin when I can just slap them on anything that fits.
Eh, about the same? I'm not too thrilled of primal eyes basically being valued the same as dirt and I guess I was so used to the system of not being able to control what the eyes were I got used to them so I never bothered to scry them differently on my G1s, and it is still the same way.
But I will say that I am real happy that I can slap Goat eyes on anything I want and not feel bad about it. I can finally quit my quest of an all brown range male G1 with Plague Goat eyes for a simple skin when I can just slap them on anything that fits.
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
Not really because to me eyes are a very small part of a dragon but I think primals are cool and I liked getting the two free vials. However I am glad that they are now able to purchase in separate vials in case I get any projects in the future.
Not really because to me eyes are a very small part of a dragon but I think primals are cool and I liked getting the two free vials. However I am glad that they are now able to purchase in separate vials in case I get any projects in the future.
gziv3Ja.pnged1cxgE.pngQUIpVFE.pngoouioVf.pngmlHpBMC.png
Currently on a semi-hiatus, still online frequently.
Hyperfixated on history, science, comics, and the transformers franchise.
i've always been very interested in the eyes! so while my interest hasn't gone up, it's stayed the same and if anything my excitement to get to play around with them more has gone up P: one day i wanna deep dive into my lair and scry all my dragons' eyes lmao
i've always been very interested in the eyes! so while my interest hasn't gone up, it's stayed the same and if anything my excitement to get to play around with them more has gone up P: one day i wanna deep dive into my lair and scry all my dragons' eyes lmao
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
Only if we get bigger eyes for guardians and other tiny eyed breeds that don’t scare me. Innocent? More like cursed individual.
Only if we get bigger eyes for guardians and other tiny eyed breeds that don’t scare me. Innocent? More like cursed individual.
TBD
I can live my best multi-gaze life now. Plus I can complete my projects more effectively.
I can live my best multi-gaze life now. Plus I can complete my projects more effectively.
ZryO5nF.pngW38Mj4I.pngU15OJEU.pngywWF0OY.pngZryO5nF.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9