Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Eyes] Anyone else more interested?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I really like the new Pastel eyes. I think I'm going to put a few on some of my perma-babys.
I really like the new Pastel eyes. I think I'm going to put a few on some of my perma-babys.
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94672840.png87809713.png.png
Yeah.

One of the reasons why I didn't participate with the eyes was due to the lack of control I had over them. I can determine the breed, genes, and colors of a dragon, but not its eyes? It's why I always made scries with common eyes and never any of the others because there was no guarantee that I would ever get those specific eyes.

Now that we have vials, I can make scries with any of the eyes because I know I can always apply a vial if the dragon doesn't have it already.
Yeah.

One of the reasons why I didn't participate with the eyes was due to the lack of control I had over them. I can determine the breed, genes, and colors of a dragon, but not its eyes? It's why I always made scries with common eyes and never any of the others because there was no guarantee that I would ever get those specific eyes.

Now that we have vials, I can make scries with any of the eyes because I know I can always apply a vial if the dragon doesn't have it already.
KdSMN2F.png
For sure. Already have some new plans for my dragons, and it's neat! Before I pretty much pretended like the eye types didn't exist when scrying.
For sure. Already have some new plans for my dragons, and it's neat! Before I pretty much pretended like the eye types didn't exist when scrying.
1vAtYxM.png
3EXA1Nv.png
less invested in the eyes
less invested in the eyes
I used to display all my meme numbers here, but honestly im tired off that
i will still say that i own the #420 saved scry
[quote name="Bhunivelze" date="2021-05-04 08:16:01" ] Yeah. One of the reasons why I didn't participate with the eyes was due to the lack of control I had over them. I can determine the breed, genes, and colors of a dragon, but not it's eyes? [/quote] This. It never occurred to me to really be that invested. Now I'm excited about potential new eyes. When the update came out I didn't even care that much, but then I started playing around more and actually paying attention now that they're real options, and it's made me love my dragons even more. I also never realised until this update that some of the dragons I'm heavily invested in (my main collection is only coliseum drops, so they aren't exchangeable for others to me) could look even better with different eye options. All of that and my partner is very happy and excited, so ultimately that makes it golden to me, no matter anyone else's opinion hahaha
Bhunivelze wrote on 2021-05-04 08:16:01:
Yeah.

One of the reasons why I didn't participate with the eyes was due to the lack of control I had over them. I can determine the breed, genes, and colors of a dragon, but not it's eyes?
This. It never occurred to me to really be that invested. Now I'm excited about potential new eyes.

When the update came out I didn't even care that much, but then I started playing around more and actually paying attention now that they're real options, and it's made me love my dragons even more.

I also never realised until this update that some of the dragons I'm heavily invested in (my main collection is only coliseum drops, so they aren't exchangeable for others to me) could look even better with different eye options.

All of that and my partner is very happy and excited, so ultimately that makes it golden to me, no matter anyone else's opinion hahaha
- Coli Addiction Quest/Challenge Thread
Before, I didn't really care what eyes my dragons had. Now, I spend so much time in Predict Morphology, trying to see what eyes would make them absolutely perfect. So, yes!
Before, I didn't really care what eyes my dragons had. Now, I spend so much time in Predict Morphology, trying to see what eyes would make them absolutely perfect. So, yes!
(she/her) i'll code this sometime
Me too. I had very few special eye dragons before the update, and even fewer that I didn't hatch myself. Now that I can apply eye types to dragons I got before the eyepocalypse, and I don't have to get mired down in breeding projects if I can't find a special eyed dragon with the colours I want, I will definitely be engaging with this feature more!
Me too. I had very few special eye dragons before the update, and even fewer that I didn't hatch myself. Now that I can apply eye types to dragons I got before the eyepocalypse, and I don't have to get mired down in breeding projects if I can't find a special eyed dragon with the colours I want, I will definitely be engaging with this feature more!
jCVhFoZ.gif
[quote name="Romaki" date="2021-05-04 05:55:06" ] Yes, now I feel like I can actually plan with them. [/quote] This exactly, especially with the rarer eye types. Before the update I didn't even bother trying to scry beyond unusual/rare, and now I feel like I can really make the most of them. They're a lot more accessible which means that I can realistically incorporate them into both new projects and my existing dragons
Romaki wrote on 2021-05-04 05:55:06:
Yes, now I feel like I can actually plan with them.
This exactly, especially with the rarer eye types.
Before the update I didn't even bother trying to scry beyond unusual/rare, and now I feel like I can really make the most of them. They're a lot more accessible which means that I can realistically incorporate them into both new projects and my existing dragons
eLAndXa.png FooterAds.gif
Gary was here, Ash is a loser
2OTuj7X.png I hoard black orpingtons and black-capped chickadees!
Lol currently I'm feeling less interested in many parts the game I enjoyed, like hatching nests and hunting for eggs and scoping the AH for Primal Plagues and picking up ugly Primals to fix up
Lol currently I'm feeling less interested in many parts the game I enjoyed, like hatching nests and hunting for eggs and scoping the AH for Primal Plagues and picking up ugly Primals to fix up
Absolutely. Ive never had good luck with hatching them, and I recently went on a buying spree for primals specifically because I only had like, 3.

Now I dont have to worry about hatching on a bad nest I cant sell or keep, I can actually play the game worry free again! And now I can get rid of those pesky clanbound vials without worrying about using them on the wrong dragon! Its great!
Absolutely. Ive never had good luck with hatching them, and I recently went on a buying spree for primals specifically because I only had like, 3.

Now I dont have to worry about hatching on a bad nest I cant sell or keep, I can actually play the game worry free again! And now I can get rid of those pesky clanbound vials without worrying about using them on the wrong dragon! Its great!
button_97x95.png[ Please do not PM me. 1623960663678.png
DSfOOlg.png
68388386.png 1623960663678.png 68483984.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9