Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Eyes] Anyone else more interested?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
omg yes, ive only been checking in for daily stuff for a few months now because i wasnt really invested in anything, i dont like breeding projects, gene projects were getting boring but now
now i have something new to do
soon,,,,,, i will have a swarm of nature primals
omg yes, ive only been checking in for daily stuff for a few months now because i wasnt really invested in anything, i dont like breeding projects, gene projects were getting boring but now
now i have something new to do
soon,,,,,, i will have a swarm of nature primals
dcprkry-6f227d16-78cf-4c0b-a85b-c510e6411384.png
skek | they/them | 24
the ghost with the most
tumblr_inline_psj27ukX3O1tc3swm_75sq.png
x
dcprhsf-50b03a4f-3549-4ad5-bcb0-35bf6e5b050d.png
Absolutely. I have g1s I was not even all that motivated to keep that I am now excited to get genes for because I have a reliable way of giving them the eyes I want.
Absolutely. I have g1s I was not even all that motivated to keep that I am now excited to get genes for because I have a reliable way of giving them the eyes I want.
ZQGfAQY.png
now that theyve become significantly more accessible, eye types are actually on my radar - its great to have more avenues of customization that arent left to random chance
now that theyve become significantly more accessible, eye types are actually on my radar - its great to have more avenues of customization that arent left to random chance
I am less invested. Before I had a goal of owning every primal, but now I don't care as its too easy of a task. Primals have lost their glamor as gem eye vials are worth more than primal now.
I am less invested. Before I had a goal of owning every primal, but now I don't care as its too easy of a task. Primals have lost their glamor as gem eye vials are worth more than primal now.
65801676p.png
FR +3 | She/Her
Wishlist | Sales
*slaps pastel on dragon*
ahh perfect :)
Now that it takes some money and not a long breeding project, I'll definitely pay some of the 'common' tint vials to make them perfect
*slaps pastel on dragon*
ahh perfect :)
Now that it takes some money and not a long breeding project, I'll definitely pay some of the 'common' tint vials to make them perfect
KP5dTY9.pngz75WTQA.pngmc5NkFI.png679.png8096.png34787.png
I want to change the eyes of all my dragons now. So yeah! Loving it!

Used to absolutely hate em before but now I feel much better!
I want to change the eyes of all my dragons now. So yeah! Loving it!

Used to absolutely hate em before but now I feel much better!
I love you staff and thank you so much for the eye update 2.0! I cannot thank you enough for this!
If I go back to having set "fodder" pairs I'll completely ignore the pink range now, haha. While eyes were breeding-locked I felt like I had to capitalize on the fact that most of the userbase had no access to Primal dragons outside their element, which made me feel bad about "ignoring" the (miniscule) chance of hatching a matchy Primal to sell, sometimes.

Plus, now with the ability to plan, I'm excited to actually engage with Eye Types for future breeding projects (or maybe some of my current permas).
If I go back to having set "fodder" pairs I'll completely ignore the pink range now, haha. While eyes were breeding-locked I felt like I had to capitalize on the fact that most of the userbase had no access to Primal dragons outside their element, which made me feel bad about "ignoring" the (miniscule) chance of hatching a matchy Primal to sell, sometimes.

Plus, now with the ability to plan, I'm excited to actually engage with Eye Types for future breeding projects (or maybe some of my current permas).
He/She/They | FR +3
For the first time in three years I can actually enjoy the eyes and I’m super excited to be able to freely customize my dragons!

Better yet for the first time I’m excited to hatch a nest in three years!
For the first time in three years I can actually enjoy the eyes and I’m super excited to be able to freely customize my dragons!

Better yet for the first time I’m excited to hatch a nest in three years!
4xTBSTZ.png
From day one of eyes, I understood the problems with the system and simply refused to even interact with it, I just wasn't vibing with it. For the first time in 3 years, I am actually bothering to properly take a look. A whole new avalanche of projects.
From day one of eyes, I understood the problems with the system and simply refused to even interact with it, I just wasn't vibing with it. For the first time in 3 years, I am actually bothering to properly take a look. A whole new avalanche of projects.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I'm back to breeding my lineage poem pair, where before I dreaded hatching a primal on them and having to decide whether to scrap the project to sell it or just exalt it too
I'm also super excited to start giving some of my kiddos the perfect tints, and just a couple rarer types :D
I'm back to breeding my lineage poem pair, where before I dreaded hatching a primal on them and having to decide whether to scrap the project to sell it or just exalt it too
I'm also super excited to start giving some of my kiddos the perfect tints, and just a couple rarer types :D
wq9PoXA.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9