Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Eyes] Anyone else more interested?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Primals used to be a pipe dream to me haha
Primals used to be a pipe dream to me haha
My dragons' names are 2-3 separate words. Please put spaces between them!!!
hRPcGnh.jpg
Yes. I've been afraid to scry dragons with primal or MG because I didn't want to disappoint myself with something I knew would probably take years to try to breed. Now though, this reinvigorates my interest in the game. I need dem primal vials lol.
Yes. I've been afraid to scry dragons with primal or MG because I didn't want to disappoint myself with something I knew would probably take years to try to breed. Now though, this reinvigorates my interest in the game. I need dem primal vials lol.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
For sure. There are so many possibilities now and eventually, I'll probably end up changing the eyes of at least half of my dragons that don't already have rare eye types.
For sure. There are so many possibilities now and eventually, I'll probably end up changing the eyes of at least half of my dragons that don't already have rare eye types.
The most beautiful moment of life
seems like eye vials are what brought me back from a year long hiatus so yes! i'd say i'm more interested in eyes now
seems like eye vials are what brought me back from a year long hiatus so yes! i'd say i'm more interested in eyes now
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
I'm way more interested. I know there's no such thing as "wasted RNG" but it felt like it sometimes when I'd get a primal on a less than ideal hatch. Now it doesn't matter so much.
I'm way more interested. I know there's no such thing as "wasted RNG" but it felt like it sometimes when I'd get a primal on a less than ideal hatch. Now it doesn't matter so much.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
[ Swiftpaw ]

I'm very happy that others are starting to appreciate special eyes, we collect them and the reason for that is much more because they look cool and can be a lot of fun to write.
[ Swiftpaw ]

I'm very happy that others are starting to appreciate special eyes, we collect them and the reason for that is much more because they look cool and can be a lot of fun to write.
Yep! I'm in the process of changing almost every one of my dragons' eyes (excluding the ones that already had special/rare eyes).
Yep! I'm in the process of changing almost every one of my dragons' eyes (excluding the ones that already had special/rare eyes).
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
I'll definitely be taking a look at all my projects and seeing which tints I like! It's something I never considered before, but with how cheap the common ones are I think I can make them pretty even without the special eye types. Some of the common eye colors are so good looking, like earth unusual supremecy nature rare, wind rare, plague unusual, etc.
I'll definitely be taking a look at all my projects and seeing which tints I like! It's something I never considered before, but with how cheap the common ones are I think I can make them pretty even without the special eye types. Some of the common eye colors are so good looking, like earth unusual supremecy nature rare, wind rare, plague unusual, etc.
IT6Jenx.pngNOzEL0a.png
For some reason... not really.
Like: Yay I can get Multi-Gaze on a few dragons I scried with it when I didn't know Scattervials were retired (because I wasn't too active during that update back then and missed that announcement). But other than that ... I look at a few dragons and primal doesn't match any of them because I never bothered to have dragons with nice colors and matching eyes.
I got my swamp monsters with light and fire eyes which wouldn't match, a ton of dragons where the apparel covers the eyes entirely and a ton of plague eyes where I'm not the biggest fan of the primal (especially with the aesthetic of the apparel).
The other tints I'm not even really interested in because you can't see it on squinting skydancers anyway.
Once I run out of things to do I might come back to checkin pixel hues.
For some reason... not really.
Like: Yay I can get Multi-Gaze on a few dragons I scried with it when I didn't know Scattervials were retired (because I wasn't too active during that update back then and missed that announcement). But other than that ... I look at a few dragons and primal doesn't match any of them because I never bothered to have dragons with nice colors and matching eyes.
I got my swamp monsters with light and fire eyes which wouldn't match, a ton of dragons where the apparel covers the eyes entirely and a ton of plague eyes where I'm not the biggest fan of the primal (especially with the aesthetic of the apparel).
The other tints I'm not even really interested in because you can't see it on squinting skydancers anyway.
Once I run out of things to do I might come back to checkin pixel hues.
yeah! i’m really happy about the update. before i had only applied some swirls and innocents here and there, but now i’m way more interested in eyes! they’re such small things, but the right tint can really contribute to a dragon’s overall look. plus, i love the new pastel eyes. soft colours make me weak
yeah! i’m really happy about the update. before i had only applied some swirls and innocents here and there, but now i’m way more interested in eyes! they’re such small things, but the right tint can really contribute to a dragon’s overall look. plus, i love the new pastel eyes. soft colours make me weak
wqnTQE2.png · they/them
· intp - aquarius
· autistic
· sales tab
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9