Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weird things you thought as a fr noob?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
[quote name="FunnyFany" date="2021-05-04 15:43:42" ] I thought your random progen was generated based on your custom, because mine looked a lot alike. [/quote] I thought the same thing. My progens have the same primary and similar secondary's. I quickly learned that this was not the case after looking at other people's progens.
FunnyFany wrote on 2021-05-04 15:43:42:
I thought your random progen was generated based on your custom, because mine looked a lot alike.

I thought the same thing. My progens have the same primary and similar secondary's. I quickly learned that this was not the case after looking at other people's progens.
nonbinary-nonbinary-bands1-heckin-nb.png nBUwvfz.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
Lyn or Ren
[quote name="@BlurryReflection" date="2021-05-04 17:08:01" ] [quote name="Wizardry" date="2021-05-04 16:36:53" ] Like many people, I thought the extra apparel slots were unique to each dragon. At one point when selling a dragon I included that I had unlocked two extra apparel slots for her... [emoji=tundra scared size=1] I’m so glad that’s not the case now that I have an insane number of dragons. [/quote] wait, they're not?? you learn something every day, ig [/quote] Yeah, it’s universal so you just get the added slots for any dragon you’d dress. It’s not very intuitive lol
@BlurryReflection wrote on 2021-05-04 17:08:01:
Wizardry wrote on 2021-05-04 16:36:53:
Like many people, I thought the extra apparel slots were unique to each dragon. At one point when selling a dragon I included that I had unlocked two extra apparel slots for her...

I’m so glad that’s not the case now that I have an insane number of dragons.
wait, they're not??
you learn something every day, ig

Yeah, it’s universal so you just get the added slots for any dragon you’d dress. It’s not very intuitive lol
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
I thought that your random progen was the same breed as your custom. Mine were both fae. (I later breed changed my random and i think she looks great as a guardian now)
I thought that your random progen was the same breed as your custom. Mine were both fae. (I later breed changed my random and i think she looks great as a guardian now)
Stix | he/him | FR+3 | Avatar
i thought i needed certain qualifications to post in forums, thus why i didn't have posts until 2018
i thought i needed certain qualifications to post in forums, thus why i didn't have posts until 2018
sackname
~ ~ ~
|Wish List|
|Art Shop|
|Hatchery|
~ ~ ~
I'll give you ? if you give me this dragon
oh god this just reminded me, i bought a bunch of these shortly after i joined because i thought i could use them to bond with my familiars faster x_x [item=Phytocat Toy]
oh god this just reminded me, i bought a bunch of these shortly after i joined because i thought i could use them to bond with my familiars faster x_x

Phytocat Toy
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
1) i lucked out with progen colors and only found out WAY later that progen colors can come out not matchy

2) HOARDSELL E V E R Y T H I N G
1) i lucked out with progen colors and only found out WAY later that progen colors can come out not matchy

2) HOARDSELL E V E R Y T H I N G
anomalous_nekomata.png
thought that almost every dragon i bought that didnt have basic genes was super cool and rare
thought that almost every dragon i bought that didnt have basic genes was super cool and rare
2J3QvJQ.gif
I remember searching the Skins and Accents forum in hopes of finding a crackle gene.

I didn't know about eggs or breed change scrolls. G1 lairs confused the heck out of me.
I remember searching the Skins and Accents forum in hopes of finding a crackle gene.

I didn't know about eggs or breed change scrolls. G1 lairs confused the heck out of me.
She/Her. On a semi-hiatus.
Wy0IOy1.png
Thought that genetics here were realistic and genes from grandparents would be passed down (as well as colors are mixed rather than chosen at random from a list inbetween)
Thought that genetics here were realistic and genes from grandparents would be passed down (as well as colors are mixed rather than chosen at random from a list inbetween)
hu72dVR.png
I thought that replying to a post created a whole new thread.

I also hoardsold every hibden item I got, because I thought I'd never need them.
I thought that replying to a post created a whole new thread.

I also hoardsold every hibden item I got, because I thought I'd never need them.
MuAIaYM.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12