Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weird things you thought as a fr noob?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
I was pleased when I saw a [item=sakura owlet] dropped in the coliseum. Finally, a familiar!... [i]Oh no, that's the meat icon.[/i]
I was pleased when I saw a Sakura Owlet dropped in the coliseum. Finally, a familiar!...

Oh no, that's the meat icon.
Like many people, I thought the extra apparel slots were unique to each dragon. At one point when selling a dragon I included that I had unlocked two extra apparel slots for her... [emoji=tundra scared size=1] I’m so glad that’s not the case now that I have an insane number of dragons.
Like many people, I thought the extra apparel slots were unique to each dragon. At one point when selling a dragon I included that I had unlocked two extra apparel slots for her...

I’m so glad that’s not the case now that I have an insane number of dragons.
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
I joined the year that halos were a thing, but I assumed that they were a thing every year. Luckily I got one of each, but I know I would've bought so many more had I known ;-; lol.

It also took me like a week to discover dragons on the AH, so in the time before that I assumed I'd have to buy genes if I ever wanted anything other than basic
I joined the year that halos were a thing, but I assumed that they were a thing every year. Luckily I got one of each, but I know I would've bought so many more had I known ;-; lol.

It also took me like a week to discover dragons on the AH, so in the time before that I assumed I'd have to buy genes if I ever wanted anything other than basic
I didn't know about the AH and was confused as to how people got more than the two dragons you start out with and their offspring.
I think I had to look it up or something lol
I didn't know about the AH and was confused as to how people got more than the two dragons you start out with and their offspring.
I think I had to look it up or something lol
I thought your random progenitor was always the same breed as your custom, since both of mine are fae.
I thought your random progenitor was always the same breed as your custom, since both of mine are fae.
giphy.gif
that familiars were the same thing as dragons but you could collect them and only put them in your hoard

also that apparel gave you 250 treasure a day if you would put it on 3+ dragons
that familiars were the same thing as dragons but you could collect them and only put them in your hoard

also that apparel gave you 250 treasure a day if you would put it on 3+ dragons
[quote name="ginnay" date="2021-05-04 08:58:27" ] I thought Galore would randomly give you stuff just because. Like, you'd visit Galore and every so often he'd give you like 10kt or an item or something - like Pinkerton but more random. [/quote] Yes! I kept visiting him at random times throughout the day, wondering how many times I'd missed him giving out something when I wasn't online. Also, I thought I'd wind up liking using apparel, so I'd put random pieces on different dragons as it dropped. I was removing random pieces of apparel from my older dragons for weeks once I finally realized that dressing up dragons isn't my thing! lol
ginnay wrote on 2021-05-04 08:58:27:
I thought Galore would randomly give you stuff just because. Like, you'd visit Galore and every so often he'd give you like 10kt or an item or something - like Pinkerton but more random.

Yes! I kept visiting him at random times throughout the day, wondering how many times I'd missed him giving out something when I wasn't online.

Also, I thought I'd wind up liking using apparel, so I'd put random pieces on different dragons as it dropped. I was removing random pieces of apparel from my older dragons for weeks once I finally realized that dressing up dragons isn't my thing! lol
Vista: Asexual Ribbon
hold
Vista: Progress Ribbon
I hatched a wind egg excited to see what I would get and then got extremely disappointed to see it was triple basic because I didn't know that geneing dragons was a thing--I thought that dragons would sometimes pop out of eggs with genes and when they didn't it was a bad hatch. I sold the hatchling for 5kt and for all I know it could have been a double or something and I never noticed because I didn't care about the colors.
I hatched a wind egg excited to see what I would get and then got extremely disappointed to see it was triple basic because I didn't know that geneing dragons was a thing--I thought that dragons would sometimes pop out of eggs with genes and when they didn't it was a bad hatch. I sold the hatchling for 5kt and for all I know it could have been a double or something and I never noticed because I didn't care about the colors.
- she/her
- fr+3
- badges
BXMA6Ma.gif
When I first joined, it was the middle of one of the festivals so for at least a year I thought the only way you could get the festival currency was by gathering, glad I finally coped on that I can also get some more in the coli

Also instead of saving up the items I needed when I saw a familiar I liked when I would see Swip, I would grind the puzzle game in the fairgrounds until I had just enough for whatever Swip familiar I wanted in the ah
When I first joined, it was the middle of one of the festivals so for at least a year I thought the only way you could get the festival currency was by gathering, glad I finally coped on that I can also get some more in the coli

Also instead of saving up the items I needed when I saw a familiar I liked when I would see Swip, I would grind the puzzle game in the fairgrounds until I had just enough for whatever Swip familiar I wanted in the ah
Amidst the mists and fiercest frosts
With barest wrists, and stoutest boasts
He thrusts his fists against the posts
And still insists he sees the ghosts
[quote name="@Wizardry" date="2021-05-04 16:36:53" ] Like many people, I thought the extra apparel slots were unique to each dragon. At one point when selling a dragon I included that I had unlocked two extra apparel slots for her... [emoji=tundra scared size=1] I’m so glad that’s not the case now that I have an insane number of dragons. [/quote] wait, they're not?? you learn something every day, ig
@Wizardry wrote on 2021-05-04 16:36:53:
Like many people, I thought the extra apparel slots were unique to each dragon. At one point when selling a dragon I included that I had unlocked two extra apparel slots for her...

I’m so glad that’s not the case now that I have an insane number of dragons.
wait, they're not??
you learn something every day, ig
YUaavvh.png
any pronouns
Time: FR+3
wishlist
accents
art
I collect Miths
Formerly DragonQueenJ
xXUm3Jf.png
WRcl6DV.png