Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weird things you thought as a fr noob?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Getting enough money for a (fodder) dragon took a lot of time.

also that 10kt was expensive
Getting enough money for a (fodder) dragon took a lot of time.

also that 10kt was expensive
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
I got a primal in one of my nests and sold it for a whopping 1kt as a noob
I got a primal in one of my nests and sold it for a whopping 1kt as a noob
Yeeeeeeeeeeet
My Long Drop
My Godlocke

Try out the Hungerlocke!
Okay so when I joined I bought a really cheap skin for my F progen and then a day or so later their nest hatched and I was really confused. "Why didn't the skin patterns go on the hatchlings?"

I am an idiot.
Okay so when I joined I bought a really cheap skin for my F progen and then a day or so later their nest hatched and I was really confused. "Why didn't the skin patterns go on the hatchlings?"

I am an idiot.
RYAN.png
I thought Gen 1s weren’t highly sought after due to the fact they were always born triple Basic.

“It’s expensive to gene Gen 1s, so I doubt anyone even likes them.”

Lol, I was dead wrong. I also exalted a pretty cute Gen 1 because of this mindset.
I thought Gen 1s weren’t highly sought after due to the fact they were always born triple Basic.

“It’s expensive to gene Gen 1s, so I doubt anyone even likes them.”

Lol, I was dead wrong. I also exalted a pretty cute Gen 1 because of this mindset.
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
I thought when you exalted a dragon they would go to their element, not yours. I was smart

I also thought that to get more food you just had to buy it. I panicked when my insect count wasn't going up that time.
I thought when you exalted a dragon they would go to their element, not yours. I was smart

I also thought that to get more food you just had to buy it. I panicked when my insect count wasn't going up that time.
Y9I69cz.png
North
> They/He
> Aroace
> Trans

> Avatar Dragon
> Wishlist
> Lore
> Permababies + G1s

Untitled220_20210607122747.png
I thought you could just farm anywhere in the coli so my dragons were wiped out after clicking on crystal pools...
I thought you could just farm anywhere in the coli so my dragons were wiped out after clicking on crystal pools...
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
vjHxXR9.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
I thought your random progen was generated based on your custom, because mine looked a lot alike.

I may be stupid,
I thought your random progen was generated based on your custom, because mine looked a lot alike.

I may be stupid,
Fany/Babs: she/they/he - cartoon enthusiast - watching Magical Girl shows

FR Tumblr (PG-13), DeviantArt (also PG-13)
[quote name="Denimous" date="2021-05-04 09:09:13" ] I misread the Dominance explanation and thought that if the Beastclans got one of the top three spots, then none of the top flights would receive bonuses. Glad I was wrong lol [/quote] ^I thought the exact same thing lol
Denimous wrote on 2021-05-04 09:09:13:
I misread the Dominance explanation and thought that if the Beastclans got one of the top three spots, then none of the top flights would receive bonuses. Glad I was wrong lol

^I thought the exact same thing lol
iW3lC5l.pngY5ILoot.pngtg462CC.pngQFchClK.pnglightflower.png
I started a breeding project assuming I could breed change them into a imp later. I was mistaken.
I started a breeding project assuming I could breed change them into a imp later. I was mistaken.
mojxxOc.jpg
[quote name="whirligig" date="2021-05-04 07:43:07" ] I didn't know you could buy fest skins until my second or third festival! I thought they only dropped in the coli and because I didn't have a team (eventually had a baby team) that I couldn't get them at all. [/quote] this. joined in january, didn’t realise you could buy skins until march
whirligig wrote on 2021-05-04 07:43:07:
I didn't know you could buy fest skins until my second or third festival!
I thought they only dropped in the coli and because I didn't have a team (eventually had a baby team) that I couldn't get them at all.

this. joined in january, didn’t realise you could buy skins until march
wqnTQE2.png · they/them
· intp - aquarius
· autistic
· sales tab
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12