Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weird things you thought as a fr noob?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
I used to think you could only own/buy dragons that are from the same flight as yours
I used to think you could only own/buy dragons that are from the same flight as yours
Antique Oil Lamp Paleogene
she/her
I collect bug items and transmuted treasures
nnnnnn
Transmuted Treasure
I thought hatchlings were different kinds of dragon and was shocked when one grew up.
I thought hatchlings were different kinds of dragon and was shocked when one grew up.
16441.png
Dragons for Sale!
I thought the minute-remaining timers that Crim and Higher or Lower give you after completing them were randomly generated between the range of 1-59 minutes. It took me years to realize they actually always reset on the hour, because it never occurred to me to check the time I played them at and compare it to how much time it says to wait for to notice the obvious pattern sooner. I just saw it spit out a different number each time and thought "huh, that's very random".
I thought the minute-remaining timers that Crim and Higher or Lower give you after completing them were randomly generated between the range of 1-59 minutes. It took me years to realize they actually always reset on the hour, because it never occurred to me to check the time I played them at and compare it to how much time it says to wait for to notice the obvious pattern sooner. I just saw it spit out a different number each time and thought "huh, that's very random".
latest?cb=20140703135024.png
⊗ Max
⊗ 23
⊗xe/they
⊗ fr +2

sNd5wqe.png hphjQR4.png
89NiKF4.png COSMOSIS_tiny_sepia_logo.png EDjLhcC.png egg_fire_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-dabjwuf.gifuD7taRL.png
kCHWEjf.png6dnHKBv.png
I didn't know that you could change a dragon's breed or genes. For months.
rsz-lorwolf-banner.png
I thought that the random progen you get would always be the same breed as your custom one (and i only learned that wasnt the case when I looked at this thread... <_>)
I thought that the random progen you get would always be the same breed as your custom one (and i only learned that wasnt the case when I looked at this thread... <_>)
GbZpiRc.pngSj0rxT4.pngXmHV7tO.png
DoQJ9XF.pngbYt72YT.pngFcZN6Sf.png

8GgdVkW.pngwthFnM3.png
YMPbu9R.png
my first nest was a wegg so i assumed you'd always get one egg to first time you bred a pair, and the more you bred them the higher the chance to get more eggs would get

looking back i have no idea why
my first nest was a wegg so i assumed you'd always get one egg to first time you bred a pair, and the more you bred them the higher the chance to get more eggs would get

looking back i have no idea why
an animated feraligatr sprite from pokemon crystal > call me mantis
> they / she
> fr +2
> art dump
w the nonbinary flag and the word nonbinary
the asexual flag and the word asexual
the lesbian flag and the word lesbian
free buttons
ee > reply hazy,
try again... blinking_cursor.gif
i saw in some encyclopedia article that coatls were "rare" so i bought a bunch of them thinking i had so much rare stuff -__-
i saw in some encyclopedia article that coatls were "rare" so i bought a bunch of them thinking i had so much rare stuff -__-
zbWELyv.png
tuDXykQ.png
TTd5qF8.png
wmaQkkP.png
sapphire/jekyll
he/she
fr time+3
commissions
i didn't know what festivals were until like. six months of playing. i thought fest currency were just brewing materials or something [emoji=spiral confused size=1]
i didn't know what festivals were until like. six months of playing. i thought fest currency were just brewing materials or something
[quote name="WolfByte" date="2021-07-03 09:02:22" ] I didn't know that you could change a dragon's breed or genes. For months. [/quote] Genes didn't exist, only skins & accents.
WolfByte wrote on 2021-07-03 09:02:22:

Genes didn't exist, only skins & accents.
YOauEPv.gif[/url I never knew Flight Rising had a forum for the longest time. Now that I do, so far it's awesome.
Inthought that I could only dress dragons with apparel from the same set, which is why my custom progen's first apparel was all the winterwatcher set....
Inthought that I could only dress dragons with apparel from the same set, which is why my custom progen's first apparel was all the winterwatcher set....
Call me Soli!
She/her
I'm always subbed
Fr +0
Art Shop
Rat-King.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12