Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weird things you thought as a fr noob?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
I thought you could put the same type of familiar on multiple dragons
I vividly remember getting three of those blue beaver guys (chillcpriver buck tooth maybe?) and then going to put all three on different dragons, my friend had to explain it to me

I though getting 10kt was so amazing

I thought you could get apparel from the dressing room

Didn’t use Baldwin

hordsold stuff

DID REALIZE I COULD COLI GRIND FOR FEST CURRENCY

used my free flight change in like 3 days of being on the site
Sorry lighting

Thought commenting on your own profile would let the person you were talking with no you replied-
I thought you could put the same type of familiar on multiple dragons
I vividly remember getting three of those blue beaver guys (chillcpriver buck tooth maybe?) and then going to put all three on different dragons, my friend had to explain it to me

I though getting 10kt was so amazing

I thought you could get apparel from the dressing room

Didn’t use Baldwin

hordsold stuff

DID REALIZE I COULD COLI GRIND FOR FEST CURRENCY

used my free flight change in like 3 days of being on the site
Sorry lighting

Thought commenting on your own profile would let the person you were talking with no you replied-
OWwMRKZ.png
I used tidal trouble and maxed it out every day. Took 6-8 hours too. I also didn't realize just how important coli stats were.
I used tidal trouble and maxed it out every day. Took 6-8 hours too. I also didn't realize just how important coli stats were.
Radekee.png
a
a
a
a
a
Survival of the fittest
Made my name as a menace
Broke the rules of the business
From the bottom now I'm biggest

a
a
a
a
a
a
a
I thought dragons could inherit genetics from their grandparents.
I thought dragons could inherit genetics from their grandparents.
9dJ0IYz.png
That for some reason, hunting was the only gathering that gave you food, and insects, plants, etc, don't give you food.

Spent the first bit spam gathering in hunting trying to get food and wondering why some of my dragons were still hungry
That for some reason, hunting was the only gathering that gave you food, and insects, plants, etc, don't give you food.

Spent the first bit spam gathering in hunting trying to get food and wondering why some of my dragons were still hungry
fiFase7.pngOjYCOIV.pngP1rAfwB.pngOjYCOIV.pngfiFase7.png

5bhFa.gif zE939.gif Jx8qB.gif zwJ3u.gif zrsu3.gif 5WR0P.gif sbjbm.gif 5H8sG.gif
When I was a newbie, I never knew that you could click and drag while in edit mode to rearrange dragons,,,I was literally putting them into the hib den and dragging them back out to rearrange my lair.
Oh, and I also didn't know that dragons grew up,,,
When I was a newbie, I never knew that you could click and drag while in edit mode to rearrange dragons,,,I was literally putting them into the hib den and dragging them back out to rearrange my lair.
Oh, and I also didn't know that dragons grew up,,,
FR+0
Wishlist
Fun dip snorter#7940 on discord
unknown.png
I thought selling a mouse food item for god knows how many gems was a good idea
I thought selling a mouse food item for god knows how many gems was a good idea
pHCrqjQ.gif
I put a Bubbly Bisque locket on my progen in the Dressing room, spent an hour trying to import it onto her, and then gave up. I did get the locket six months into the game, and it's on her right now :D
I put a Bubbly Bisque locket on my progen in the Dressing room, spent an hour trying to import it onto her, and then gave up. I did get the locket six months into the game, and it's on her right now :D
MuAIaYM.png
A bit before I joined (I browsed/stalked FR for a while before I actually signed up), I thought that “gem genes” were Crystal/Facet/Gembond, and that “fully stoned” meant that a dragon had all of those genes. I didn’t know why they were so prized…
A bit before I joined (I browsed/stalked FR for a while before I actually signed up), I thought that “gem genes” were Crystal/Facet/Gembond, and that “fully stoned” meant that a dragon had all of those genes. I didn’t know why they were so prized…
oJK1fXV.png
I thought every G1 was somebody's progen they were selling and was very sad about them being up for so cheap
I thought every G1 was somebody's progen they were selling and was very sad about them being up for so cheap
suggestion to pin the focus digsite!
Oh dear I thought this said "Weird things you bought"

Oh well.

I bought 80 Haunted Stone Orb because I thought they were eggs. It cost me a fortune and they didn't re-sell on the AH.
Oh dear I thought this said "Weird things you bought"

Oh well.

I bought 80 Haunted Stone Orb because I thought they were eggs. It cost me a fortune and they didn't re-sell on the AH.
Copy and paste my name to avoid mispings!
Why I really need you to send me a random friend request!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12