Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weird things you thought as a fr noob?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
I thought that only dragons of the same breed could have kids. I bought so many fae because my progens were fae...
I thought that only dragons of the same breed could have kids. I bought so many fae because my progens were fae...
60F6OKB.png
///
» FAQ
» Skins
» Icon Dragon
"Wow, this 'Skycat' familiar sure is cute! I'll be sure to try and get one of those! How hard can it be?"
"Wow, this 'Skycat' familiar sure is cute! I'll be sure to try and get one of those! How hard can it be?"
DSEHBxF.png
I thought you could only buy from the festival shop if you were a part of the celebrating flight.
I thought you could only buy from the festival shop if you were a part of the celebrating flight.
giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif
- eye types were hereditary and i could breed primals for a primal nest, bought 300g worth of pretty primals only to get a nest of commons and uncommons lol

- The coliseum contributed to dominance, so I'd grind it hoping for my dom scores to go up

- Forums weren't real/ were only for HRs/ old members with tons of dragons

- He loved me back

- The marketplace was items sold by other users but in bulk and only one person could sell that specific item at a time

- The crossroads would generate random trades from NPCs for you (I checked it every day)

- Roundsey never had real winners and you were basically buying tickets for nothing (to stabilize the economy)
- eye types were hereditary and i could breed primals for a primal nest, bought 300g worth of pretty primals only to get a nest of commons and uncommons lol

- The coliseum contributed to dominance, so I'd grind it hoping for my dom scores to go up

- Forums weren't real/ were only for HRs/ old members with tons of dragons

- He loved me back

- The marketplace was items sold by other users but in bulk and only one person could sell that specific item at a time

- The crossroads would generate random trades from NPCs for you (I checked it every day)

- Roundsey never had real winners and you were basically buying tickets for nothing (to stabilize the economy)
This user's first language is Arabic! Not English!
TransmuteForTreasureFooter.pngmoonpie.png
[quote name="Wizardry" date="2021-05-04 16:36:53" ] Like many people, I thought the extra apparel slots were unique to each dragon. At one point when selling a dragon I included that I had unlocked two extra apparel slots for her... [emoji=tundra scared size=1] I’m so glad that’s not the case now that I have an insane number of dragons. [/quote] ...... I’ve been on the site 6 years and never bought an apparel slot because I thought this was true and that the price seemed too steep for one measly piece of apparel.... .....oh my god....
Wizardry wrote on 2021-05-04 16:36:53:
Like many people, I thought the extra apparel slots were unique to each dragon. At one point when selling a dragon I included that I had unlocked two extra apparel slots for her...

I’m so glad that’s not the case now that I have an insane number of dragons.

...... I’ve been on the site 6 years and never bought an apparel slot because I thought this was true and that the price seemed too steep for one measly piece of apparel....

.....oh my god....
jIRALXN.pngNBJG3D5.gif
[quote name="Basilbub" date="2021-05-05 03:40:21" ] [quote name="Wizardry" date="2021-05-04 16:36:53" ] Like many people, I thought the extra apparel slots were unique to each dragon. At one point when selling a dragon I included that I had unlocked two extra apparel slots for her... [emoji=tundra scared size=1] I’m so glad that’s not the case now that I have an insane number of dragons. [/quote] ...... I’ve been on the site 6 years and never bought an apparel slot because I thought this was true and that the price seemed too steep for one measly piece of apparel.... .....oh my god.... [/quote] *points at signature* There's a good reason that's in there.
Basilbub wrote on 2021-05-05 03:40:21:
Like many people, I thought the extra apparel slots were unique to each dragon. At one point when selling a dragon I included that I had unlocked two extra apparel slots for her...

...... I’ve been on the site 6 years and never bought an apparel slot because I thought this was true and that the price seemed too steep for one measly piece of apparel....

.....oh my god....

*points at signature* There's a good reason that's in there.
tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png
Buying an additional apparel slot
unlocks it for ALL your dragons,
not just one!
[quote name="LuminAgricola" date="2021-05-05 05:39:46" ] [quote name="Basilbub" date="2021-05-05 03:40:21" ] [quote name="Wizardry" date="2021-05-04 16:36:53" ] Like many people, I thought the extra apparel slots were unique to each dragon. At one point when selling a dragon I included that I had unlocked two extra apparel slots for her... [emoji=tundra scared size=1] I’m so glad that’s not the case now that I have an insane number of dragons. [/quote] ...... I’ve been on the site 6 years and never bought an apparel slot because I thought this was true and that the price seemed too steep for one measly piece of apparel.... .....oh my god.... [/quote] *points at signature* There's a good reason that's in there. [/quote] Count me in as another noob who just learned this!
LuminAgricola wrote on 2021-05-05 05:39:46:

.....oh my god....

Count me in as another noob who just learned this!
dcf703ab-9a42-11ea-8cb1-bf4ff3e8f19c.gif Follow my Triple Basic to Rare Challenge! dcf703ab-9a42-11ea-8cb1-bf4ff3e8f19c.gif
anything in the treasure marketplace are super rare
anything in the treasure marketplace are super rare
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
[quote name="Festivoog" date="2021-05-05 05:42:51" ] [quote name="LuminAgricola" date="2021-05-05 05:39:46" ] [quote name="Basilbub" date="2021-05-05 03:40:21" ] [quote name="Wizardry" date="2021-05-04 16:36:53" ] Like many people, I thought the extra apparel slots were unique to each dragon. At one point when selling a dragon I included that I had unlocked two extra apparel slots for her... [emoji=tundra scared size=1] I’m so glad that’s not the case now that I have an insane number of dragons. [/quote] ...... I’ve been on the site 6 years and never bought an apparel slot because I thought this was true and that the price seemed too steep for one measly piece of apparel.... .....oh my god.... [/quote] *points at signature* There's a good reason that's in there. [/quote] Count me in as another noob who just learned this! [/quote] 3 years.. 3 years and I didn't notice this once. [i]Internally screams[/i]
Festivoog wrote on 2021-05-05 05:42:51:
LuminAgricola wrote on 2021-05-05 05:39:46:

.....oh my god....

Count me in as another noob who just learned this!
3 years.. 3 years and I didn't notice this once. Internally screams
heyZH2H.png
9R2Unq1.png
mjtJ868.png
wh3Tiip.png
RtSltil.png
YMPbu9R.png

Welcome to the Forgotten Gale. Every dragon that joins the Gale forgets their past memories and gets new ones, how odd... Click the Lore button to learn more
uz2jkLP.png
I spent all my first earned money on the copper steampunk set thinking it was very valuable.
I spent all my first earned money on the copper steampunk set thinking it was very valuable.
fruityfresh%20by%20underscum.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12