Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weird things you thought as a fr noob?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
*cough* I also thought Galore was a woman. A very, very pretty one and then I found out he was a m a n and figured out he is a very very pretty MAN

I hated dressing dragons. I didn't like covering them up. I still don't like total coverage skins, they hide everything.

I thought glowing/black sclera was breedable

I thought multigaze had a vial before they did

I thought ALL the deities were men. Except for arcanist I thought he was a woman.
*cough* I also thought Galore was a woman. A very, very pretty one and then I found out he was a m a n and figured out he is a very very pretty MAN

I hated dressing dragons. I didn't like covering them up. I still don't like total coverage skins, they hide everything.

I thought glowing/black sclera was breedable

I thought multigaze had a vial before they did

I thought ALL the deities were men. Except for arcanist I thought he was a woman.
0cdV8.gif 3swJb.gif gmb64.gif cgv6L.gif
I thought when you bred two dragons (in this case my progens), you could only get the possibilities that show up when you predict the offspring, even though in that case anything was possible. I think part of me misunderstood that genes could develop.

Little did I know about the color ranges and genes probabilities at that point.
I thought when you bred two dragons (in this case my progens), you could only get the possibilities that show up when you predict the offspring, even though in that case anything was possible. I think part of me misunderstood that genes could develop.

Little did I know about the color ranges and genes probabilities at that point.
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
When I first started, I thought I had to hybridize my two progen to create new breeds lmao.
Then when I discovered otherwise, I was like, “How do I unlock the other breeds then?”
Then I discovered AH. You buy them. U just buy them.
What a n00000b lol.
When I first started, I thought I had to hybridize my two progen to create new breeds lmao.
Then when I discovered otherwise, I was like, “How do I unlock the other breeds then?”
Then I discovered AH. You buy them. U just buy them.
What a n00000b lol.
xPNKvKX.png1rHhQn7.png
I thought you could only breed dragons of the same breed together... Both my progens were faes and when I bought a mate for one of their children, it was unable to breed with it and I assumed it was because it was a different breed. (It was because he was still a hatchling.)

I also used to try max out fairgrounds with jigsaw. There were only 6 games back then and it felt like the easiest.
I thought you could only breed dragons of the same breed together... Both my progens were faes and when I bought a mate for one of their children, it was unable to breed with it and I assumed it was because it was a different breed. (It was because he was still a hatchling.)

I also used to try max out fairgrounds with jigsaw. There were only 6 games back then and it felt like the easiest.
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
Don't mind me I'm just taking notes lol
Don't mind me I'm just taking notes lol
733EAYl.png
not really something i thought but i was lazy once and wanted a clean slate on my account, so instead of selling my expensive apparel, dergs and familiars i hoard sold them ,_, now in hindsight i realize they could've gotten me a smaller fortune lol
not really something i thought but i was lazy once and wanted a clean slate on my account, so instead of selling my expensive apparel, dergs and familiars i hoard sold them ,_, now in hindsight i realize they could've gotten me a smaller fortune lol
XN35oD9.png
QXbwURF.png
eswSnrS.png
OxagJgG.png
bhdEs05.png
i thought you'd be able to get the deities of the flight you were in when i was new to FR, so imagine my disappointment when i figured out you couldn't :''''D
i thought you'd be able to get the deities of the flight you were in when i was new to FR, so imagine my disappointment when i figured out you couldn't :''''D
13954.gif
1) I thought that the "obtaining methods" listed in the Encyclopedia articles for the different dragon breeds were how new dragons were actually obtained. Resigned myself to never getting an Imp, WC, or Coatl, and was confused as heck when I couldn't find the "dragons" or "eggs" tab in the treasure marketplace.

2) Due to that assumption, once I found the AH I thought buying dragons on the AH was "cheating" and that you were supposed to build your lair from the ground up with just your progens and the dragons from those various "other methods"-- or unhatched eggs. (If I could have a second account, I might try that, actually.)

3) Didn't think I'd ever be able to afford anything for gems without paying real money.
1) I thought that the "obtaining methods" listed in the Encyclopedia articles for the different dragon breeds were how new dragons were actually obtained. Resigned myself to never getting an Imp, WC, or Coatl, and was confused as heck when I couldn't find the "dragons" or "eggs" tab in the treasure marketplace.

2) Due to that assumption, once I found the AH I thought buying dragons on the AH was "cheating" and that you were supposed to build your lair from the ground up with just your progens and the dragons from those various "other methods"-- or unhatched eggs. (If I could have a second account, I might try that, actually.)

3) Didn't think I'd ever be able to afford anything for gems without paying real money.
V9b7SpH.png sig_button.png
[quote name="Naeryl" date="2021-05-04 06:52:45" ] That dressing dragons isn't fun. Why cover them up? Well... [/quote]
Naeryl wrote on 2021-05-04 06:52:45:
That dressing dragons isn't fun. Why cover them up?

Well...
AND-GOD-SAID.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12