Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Open the bag
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17
My second-generation imperial has a really morbid sense of humor: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66313464][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/663135/66313464_350.png[/img][/url]
My second-generation imperial has a really morbid sense of humor:
66313464_350.png
11667.png xGRdLfg.jpg ws14300rd_thumbnail.jpg m96yKLz.jpg 32990.png
my coli grinder is very fierce [emoji=new friend size=1] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/4732871][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/47329/4732871_350.png[/img][/url]
my coli grinder is very fierce

4732871_350.png
a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
oh nooo... I don't want to spend 500g on the plushie but.. look at it... nooooooooo
oh nooo... I don't want to spend 500g on the plushie but.. look at it... nooooooooo
tumblr_nkeq8oy09d1u87imeo4_250.pngtumblr_nkeq8oy09d1u87imeo3_100.pngtumblr_nkeq8oy09d1u87imeo1_250.png
Knew I should've gone with the gift bag

Oh well, the mascot head's cool too
Knew I should've gone with the gift bag

Oh well, the mascot head's cool too
__________________________ Azure
She/they
+2 FR time
eF0NbOK.gif Artist
My Art Instagram
My Hatchery
NICE I love the plushie so much! Glad I chose that bag! XD
NICE I love the plushie so much! Glad I chose that bag! XD
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
I’m here to complain about the lanyards which I assume everyone is doing bc seriously that is ABSOLUTELY uncool. there is nothing fun about getting to open your bag and realizing oops, you picked the wrong one! Your item is 1. not unique 2. barely noticeable 3. distinctly less impactful than the other two! It honestly feels like you’re mocking me, or that April Fools was intended to be a gachapon this year instead of a random item fun time.

I don’t know what I want, staff. I don’t know whether I want the lanyards updated, removed...I really don’t know. But at the current time it really feels like you made something that you knew was going to be worthless compared to the others, and you just...put it out anyway. Because you wanted to tell people that if they have bad luck they should just deal? Because some people arbitrarily should get rewards, and not others? Great. Fantastic. If I wanted that I would’ve played something like Genshin Impact.

I’m extremely put off by this. Thanks for making this game fun for everyone
I’m here to complain about the lanyards which I assume everyone is doing bc seriously that is ABSOLUTELY uncool. there is nothing fun about getting to open your bag and realizing oops, you picked the wrong one! Your item is 1. not unique 2. barely noticeable 3. distinctly less impactful than the other two! It honestly feels like you’re mocking me, or that April Fools was intended to be a gachapon this year instead of a random item fun time.

I don’t know what I want, staff. I don’t know whether I want the lanyards updated, removed...I really don’t know. But at the current time it really feels like you made something that you knew was going to be worthless compared to the others, and you just...put it out anyway. Because you wanted to tell people that if they have bad luck they should just deal? Because some people arbitrarily should get rewards, and not others? Great. Fantastic. If I wanted that I would’ve played something like Genshin Impact.

KHUgIpL.gif sMnKARY.png fK5z2eq.gif
Aw man I want the plushie so bad and I don't even like Luminax that much ahhhhh it's so cute though! Also please let this mean more plushie items in the future??? [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1]
Aw man I want the plushie so bad and I don't even like Luminax that much ahhhhh it's so cute though!

Also please let this mean more plushie items in the future???
tumblr_5abf1d1c6f079af50a46dc5d9f03a071_ba8da64a_100.png
J7D1quC.png
pIlgc2u.png
g585y1V.png
OuP0IWM.png
VlbtRCL.png
love the items!!! i hope i can get the mask one day when they go down in price...until then, plushie is my new favorite apparel.
love the items!!! i hope i can get the mask one day when they go down in price...until then, plushie is my new favorite apparel.
always lurking. g1 collector
373.gif401.gif
i opened the bag and all i got was this weird dog /j [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67002547][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/670026/67002547_350.png[/img][/url]
i opened the bag and all i got was this weird dog /j
67002547_350.png
Artemy, He/They, FR+3
Inactive due to medical college and other IRL things
[quote name="RheoTastic" date="2021-04-05 11:12:55" ] I’m here to complain about the lanyards which I assume everyone is doing bc seriously that is ABSOLUTELY uncool. there is nothing fun about getting to open your bag and realizing oops, you picked the wrong one! Your item is 1. not unique 2. barely noticeable 3. distinctly less impactful than the other two! It honestly feels like you’re mocking me, or that April Fools was intended to be a gachapon this year instead of a random item fun time. I don’t know what I want, staff. I don’t know whether I want the lanyards updated, removed...I really don’t know. But at the current time it really feels like you made something that you knew was going to be worthless compared to the others, and you just...put it out anyway. Because you wanted to tell people that if they have bad luck they should just deal? Because some people arbitrarily should get rewards, and not others? Great. Fantastic. If I wanted that I would’ve played something like Genshin Impact. I’m extremely put off by this. Thanks for making this game fun for everyone [/quote] Hello @RheoTastic! Thank you for your feedback! The full LuminaxCon apparel set is not limited to the Overflowing gift bags. All three items are also available through chests and players have a chance at collecting the items from Pinkerton, too. I hope this information helps to allay some of your concerns. [emoji=new friend size=1]
RheoTastic wrote on 2021-04-05 11:12:55:

Hello @RheoTastic! Thank you for your feedback! The full LuminaxCon apparel set is not limited to the Overflowing gift bags. All three items are also available through chests and players have a chance at collecting the items from Pinkerton, too. I hope this information helps to allay some of your concerns.
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17