Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Open the bag
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16 17
Now I really wished permababs would be able to "wear" copy pasta apparel like the plush toy ;-;
Now I really wished permababs would be able to "wear" copy pasta apparel like the plush toy ;-;
xeDKNxe.png
  • Introvert
  • 9+ Hrs ahead of FR time fr__arcane_by_baelfin-d8uyn6b.png
[quote name="ShiroiYoukai" date="2021-04-05 12:45:30" ] Now I really wished permababs would be able to "wear" copy pasta apparel like the plush toy ;-; [/quote] Awww, yes! Plushies and cats/dogs/rodents/frogs/snakes for permababies!
ShiroiYoukai wrote on 2021-04-05 12:45:30:

Awww, yes! Plushies and cats/dogs/rodents/frogs/snakes for permababies!
egg.gif
[quote name="RheoTastic" date="2021-04-05 11:12:55" ] I’m here to complain about the lanyards which I assume everyone is doing bc seriously that is ABSOLUTELY uncool. [/quote]Meanwhile there is literally a thread asking staff to make more lanyards... lmao.
RheoTastic wrote on 2021-04-05 11:12:55:
I’m here to complain about the lanyards which I assume everyone is doing bc seriously that is ABSOLUTELY uncool.
Meanwhile there is literally a thread asking staff to make more lanyards... lmao.
ZQGfAQY.png
i love everything about this event... when i get $ dya will be rockin out lumi apparel as tribute, just you wait staff
i love everything about this event... when i get $ dya will be rockin out lumi apparel as tribute, just you wait staff
act
imp inthusiast
he/him
please ping on reply
Wq7yxTc.gif
exchange
Nearku%2527s%2BDya.png
hatchbannersmall.png
@Lednik
Yeah, but in the BotE story the female head only has one eye. I think for the sprite on the map they just made her have an eye for whichever direction she was facing (might have been hard to code a single eye too) but on the Plushie it has both eyes.
@Lednik
Yeah, but in the BotE story the female head only has one eye. I think for the sprite on the map they just made her have an eye for whichever direction she was facing (might have been hard to code a single eye too) but on the Plushie it has both eyes.
0lSM1SJ.png t1eU2lt.pngWishlist
@Elai oh oops, I went back to reread the story after my post and realized that ^^;
I would assume it could mean she's just blind in one eye but it does say 'remaining' doesn't it? Maybe the plushie makers just haven't gone close enough to see the missing eye xD
@Elai oh oops, I went back to reread the story after my post and realized that ^^;
I would assume it could mean she's just blind in one eye but it does say 'remaining' doesn't it? Maybe the plushie makers just haven't gone close enough to see the missing eye xD
adopt.pngxxxxxxxx2z8Ghkx.png
I got the lanyard! I hope I get more one day, it'd be really cool for some fandergs >> I wish the plush and mascot head wasn't so expensive, I opened all my saved up chests and didn't get either of them;; Hopefully they drop in price soon! Meanwhile, Roland is enjoying his new con badge! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68275076][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/682751/68275076_350.png[/img][/url]
I got the lanyard! I hope I get more one day, it'd be really cool for some fandergs >> I wish the plush and mascot head wasn't so expensive, I opened all my saved up chests and didn't get either of them;; Hopefully they drop in price soon! Meanwhile, Roland is enjoying his new con badge!
68275076_350.png
tumblr_oppj9uJdi81wnxxc9o1_250.png6uLsNyF.png 0Mx5xRi.jpgtumblr_ooy1kq4o2K1wnxxc9o1_100.png
I want to go to LuminaxCon irl now
BoVzcWO.gif
[quote name="Sick" date="2021-04-05 13:07:53" ] I want to go to LuminaxCon irl now [/quote] But how would that be? Several booths to sell Luminax merch and the real one just stands in a stage, doing undead Luminax things? XD
Sick wrote on 2021-04-05 13:07:53:

But how would that be? Several booths to sell Luminax merch and the real one just stands in a stage, doing undead Luminax things? XD
egg.gif
Maybe in a couple months I can buy a plushie at a reasonable price... I love the plushie and the mascot and I hope we get more items like them sometime! Wish I made the right bag color choice so I could have one of them to use now.
Maybe in a couple months I can buy a plushie at a reasonable price... I love the plushie and the mascot and I hope we get more items like them sometime! Wish I made the right bag color choice so I could have one of them to use now.
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16 17