Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Open the bag
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
The goodie bag gets [item=LuminaxCon Lanyard]. Oof. I can buy the other 2 though! They’re pretty cool.
The goodie bag gets LuminaxCon Lanyard . Oof. I can buy the other 2 though! They’re pretty cool.
91423843p.png Avatar
Dragon
7691.png Selling G1s! 196.png Trading Notes for Notes!
Closed
LUMINAX PLUSHIE IM IN LOVE
LUMINAX PLUSHIE IM IN LOVE
jyIIBkp.png
Are these items available from iron and gilded chests as well? Just want confirmation before I start mass opening my iron and gilded chests.
Are these items available from iron and gilded chests as well? Just want confirmation before I start mass opening my iron and gilded chests.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
[quote name="Jemadar" date="2021-04-05 07:55:45" ] Are these items available from iron and gilded chests as well? Just want confirmation before I start mass opening my iron and gilded chests. [/quote] They are, according to the database!
Jemadar wrote on 2021-04-05 07:55:45:

They are, according to the database!
91423843p.png Avatar
Dragon
7691.png Selling G1s! 196.png Trading Notes for Notes!
Closed
THE BAG IS H E R E
THE BAG IS H E R E
21571.png Call me Meido! (any pronouns)
Neurodivergent, I do use tone indicators at times!
Don't be afraid to ping me! (+3 FR Time)
Wishlist - Gene Plans
Current Avatar
Thank you staff, for bringing us cons when no one else could.
Thank you staff, for bringing us cons when no one else could.
tumblr_inline_nfx4qesxHc1r6zydg.png
noooooo the lanyard is so inferior to the glorious plushie
noooooo the lanyard is so inferior to the glorious plushie
meowmeowmeow222.png
[quote name="Jemadar" date="2021-04-05 07:55:45" ] Are these items available from iron and gilded chests as well? Just want confirmation before I start mass opening my iron and gilded chests. [/quote] https://www1.flightrising.com/game-database/item/38896 all chests.

https://www1.flightrising.com/game-database/item/38896

all chests.
is very likely to take your posts literally - has difficulty discerning if tone is joking
LUMINAX PLUSHIE
LUMINAX PLUSHIE
She/They
Fr time+2
Ummm....I like books?
[quote name="Jemadar" date="2021-04-05 07:55:45" ] Are these items available from iron and gilded chests as well? Just want confirmation before I start mass opening my iron and gilded chests. [/quote] Yes. They can be found in randomized chests and occasionally from Pinkerton.

Yes. They can be found in randomized chests and occasionally from Pinkerton.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17