Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Open the bag
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
*whistles and waits until prices drop so I can hoard the Emperor things*
*whistles and waits until prices drop so I can hoard the Emperor things*
lik2pA1X.jpg
Man seeing folks talk about how much they like the lanyard and the many uses it could have makes me want 50 million lanyards now. o=
Man seeing folks talk about how much they like the lanyard and the many uses it could have makes me want 50 million lanyards now. o=
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
Picking my favorite color has betrayed me... T^T

Anyone wanna trade a Plush or a Mascot for my Lanyard? >.>
Picking my favorite color has betrayed me... T^T

Anyone wanna trade a Plush or a Mascot for my Lanyard? >.>
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
Love the lanyards so much. As someone who's real into doing content at the minute, I was so hyped to see em. Definitely want at least a few to spread around.
Love the lanyards so much. As someone who's real into doing content at the minute, I was so hyped to see em. Definitely want at least a few to spread around.
5C5FJH0.gif

Fuzzy
He/him
FR+3

AAaAaaaaaaaAAAAAAaaaaaAAAAAaaaaaaaaA
I am in love with my plushie!! I have a question, though: will the set be available for only a limited time from chests, or will they be available indefinitely?
I am in love with my plushie!! I have a question, though: will the set be available for only a limited time from chests, or will they be available indefinitely?
d00165ea3be20b3a332165f1cb02d923a7868fe5.png
I love all the items! <3
And I got the plushie, which is my favourite, so I'm very happy.
I love all the items! <3
And I got the plushie, which is my favourite, so I'm very happy.
I played the odds with two extra bags because I had spare gems and then picked up a second lanyard this morning so Oprah and Opus could attend the convention together. A Good April Fool's.

I was pretty pleased that someone's guess about the bags being luminax related turned out to be true.
I played the odds with two extra bags because I had spare gems and then picked up a second lanyard this morning so Oprah and Opus could attend the convention together. A Good April Fool's.

I was pretty pleased that someone's guess about the bags being luminax related turned out to be true.
Dragons dragons dragons.
What a throwback to have a lanyard! Really reminds me of all the conventions that were cancelled last year (':
What a throwback to have a lanyard! Really reminds me of all the conventions that were cancelled last year (':
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
I need a lanyard for every dragon in my lair immediately.
I need a lanyard for every dragon in my lair immediately.
tumblr_inline_nfx4qesxHc1r6zydg.png
Love the new set! Pretty bummed we don't get depleted bags though. I love the depleted chests. I wish I could stuff my item back into the chest so I could have a bag again. They were cute bags...
Love the new set! Pretty bummed we don't get depleted bags though. I love the depleted chests. I wish I could stuff my item back into the chest so I could have a bag again. They were cute bags...
336806_daefb7429c15321d_I.gif333647_cafe6b3c3773e3a6_I.gif
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17