Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Open the bag
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Just noticed the [emoji=light rune size=1] and the [emoji=imperial size=1] symbols in the Lanyard.... pro-Imperial /anti-Lightweaver cults must be really thrilled with that apparel
Just noticed the and the symbols in the Lanyard.... pro-Imperial /anti-Lightweaver cults must be really thrilled with that apparel
lU1KFhR.gif
Kydo
He/Him
FR+4
256-large.png
Do what comes natural~

cauldrontext.png

[quote name="dorumon210" date="2021-04-05 19:41:25" ] Love the new set! Pretty bummed we don't get depleted bags though. I love the depleted chests. I wish I could stuff my item back into the chest so I could have a bag again. They were cute bags... [/quote] When was this? Was it an older April Fool's thing?
dorumon210 wrote on 2021-04-05 19:41:25:
Love the new set! Pretty bummed we don't get depleted bags though. I love the depleted chests. I wish I could stuff my item back into the chest so I could have a bag again. They were cute bags...
When was this? Was it an older April Fool's thing?
Waystone2.giftihutbH.pngnk0fJDk.pngrnj5WRD.pngWaystone1.gif ZhWd0U3.png
[/center]
Will the items be available from Pinkerton and chests permanently?
Will the items be available from Pinkerton and chests permanently?
cFdHcSd.gif
*sighs and places lanyard over my head* i love lanyards. i used to pretend they were jewelery, and I would just deck myself out in lanyards lol
*sighs and places lanyard over my head* i love lanyards. i used to pretend they were jewelery, and I would just deck myself out in lanyards lol
jotaro-kid.gif
I actually am quite disappointed that my item is so small compared to the others, but that's the way life shakes out. I'm exhausted forever and a day with any demands - even ones that'd benefit me - to 'fix' things that don't end up equal for everyone. I'm SURE we'll all be okay.
I actually am quite disappointed that my item is so small compared to the others, but that's the way life shakes out. I'm exhausted forever and a day with any demands - even ones that'd benefit me - to 'fix' things that don't end up equal for everyone. I'm SURE we'll all be okay.
Oh, I just remembered today was the day!

I made the right choice with the "overflowing gift bag"... I love the plushie.
Oh, I just remembered today was the day!

I made the right choice with the "overflowing gift bag"... I love the plushie.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
[quote name="Arsenic33" date="2021-04-05 20:23:41" ] When was this? Was it an older April Fool's thing? [/quote] Yeah. I think the most recent "depleted" April Fool's chests we got were in 2016. You know the eye apparel, like [gamedb item=17132]? They came in chests that looked like mirrors, like so: [gamedb item=17104]. When opened, those gave out the eye apparel but also "depleted" versions of themselves like these: [gamedb item=17121]. They look the same as the original chests but when you "open" them they just turn into another depleted mirror, like [gamedb item=17131] and [gamedb item=17130]. It just goes in a circle through all the different forms, forever. The first three years of April Fool's Day pranks were like that, then staff stopped doing it and the chests just disappeared when opened.
Arsenic33 wrote on 2021-04-05 20:23:41:
When was this? Was it an older April Fool's thing?

Yeah. I think the most recent "depleted" April Fool's chests we got were in 2016. You know the eye apparel, like Googly Confusion? They came in chests that looked like mirrors, like so: Marva's Amazing Reflection. When opened, those gave out the eye apparel but also "depleted" versions of themselves like these: Depleted Amazing Reflection. They look the same as the original chests but when you "open" them they just turn into another depleted mirror, like Depleted Terrific Reflection and Depleted Remarkable Reflection. It just goes in a circle through all the different forms, forever. The first three years of April Fool's Day pranks were like that, then staff stopped doing it and the chests just disappeared when opened.
[quote name="@Aequorin" date="2021-04-05 11:24:41" ] Hello @RheoTastic! Thank you for your feedback! The full LuminaxCon apparel set is not limited to the Overflowing gift bags. All three items are also available through chests and players have a chance at collecting the items from Pinkerton, too. I hope this information helps to allay some of your concerns. [emoji=new friend size=1] [/quote] Frist of all, let me apologize for my tone. I was in a very bad mood this morning and I had no right taking it out on anyone else, and my passive aggressive tone was not helpful. thank you for responding to me cordially despite my very angry statements [emoji=coatl love size=1] anyway, my crankiness caused me to misspeak; no, I do not think you should remove lanyards. I think theyre nice! I opened my chest this morning and thought oh, a lanyard, cool, I wonder what other con merch there is! It was just hurtful to see the scale and uniqueness of the others when compared to mine. like, lbr, if this was an apparel set, the plush would be about 21kt, the head 25kt, and the lanyard maybe 15kt. thats just how apparel is priced on this site. so rightly it doesnt seem quite fair for there to be such a gulf in the items, both for me and everyone else who got the lanyard. I'm [i]not[/i] suggesting you only stick to recolors, but rather, I hope the items are better proportioned in the future? stuff thats typically on the same level as a lanyard for con giveaways, stuff like bad tshirts and baseball caps, pens and the like are also common but they seem small...tote bag, maybe? I doubt youll be revisiting luminaxcon but, to give an example of what I mean by "proportional value" I know its supposed to be "everyones going to have different tastes and prefer different ones of these items" and thats fine! its just that a lanyard isnt on the same level as the other ones, that have more distinctive art far from anything on the site (yes yes, there are no lanyards and there absolutely ARE purposes for it. its just that the neckwear category is lush and full). The plush in particular, as it is the FIRST plush on site, and thats been a VASTLY requested item for a very long time. and the head is...not as much my thing but it still really cool. emperors have been popular for years so stuff that features them SO prominently and is "et your dragon dress up like an emperor" seems v clearly like a popular thing. So, disparity anyway yes please keep them, sorry to ruin your fun everyone, staff I hope you see this amendment (if nto respond to it) bc I was communicating very poorly before and I've now got my thoughts together in a less aggressive manner
@Aequorin wrote on 2021-04-05 11:24:41:
Hello @RheoTastic! Thank you for your feedback! The full LuminaxCon apparel set is not limited to the Overflowing gift bags. All three items are also available through chests and players have a chance at collecting the items from Pinkerton, too. I hope this information helps to allay some of your concerns.
Frist of all, let me apologize for my tone. I was in a very bad mood this morning and I had no right taking it out on anyone else, and my passive aggressive tone was not helpful. thank you for responding to me cordially despite my very angry statements

anyway, my crankiness caused me to misspeak; no, I do not think you should remove lanyards. I think theyre nice! I opened my chest this morning and thought oh, a lanyard, cool, I wonder what other con merch there is! It was just hurtful to see the scale and uniqueness of the others when compared to mine. like, lbr, if this was an apparel set, the plush would be about 21kt, the head 25kt, and the lanyard maybe 15kt. thats just how apparel is priced on this site. so rightly it doesnt seem quite fair for there to be such a gulf in the items, both for me and everyone else who got the lanyard. I'm not suggesting you only stick to recolors, but rather, I hope the items are better proportioned in the future? stuff thats typically on the same level as a lanyard for con giveaways, stuff like bad tshirts and baseball caps, pens and the like are also common but they seem small...tote bag, maybe? I doubt youll be revisiting luminaxcon but, to give an example of what I mean by "proportional value"

I know its supposed to be "everyones going to have different tastes and prefer different ones of these items" and thats fine! its just that a lanyard isnt on the same level as the other ones, that have more distinctive art far from anything on the site (yes yes, there are no lanyards and there absolutely ARE purposes for it. its just that the neckwear category is lush and full). The plush in particular, as it is the FIRST plush on site, and thats been a VASTLY requested item for a very long time. and the head is...not as much my thing but it still really cool. emperors have been popular for years so stuff that features them SO prominently and is "et your dragon dress up like an emperor" seems v clearly like a popular thing. So, disparity

anyway yes please keep them, sorry to ruin your fun everyone, staff I hope you see this amendment (if nto respond to it) bc I was communicating very poorly before and I've now got my thoughts together in a less aggressive manner
KHUgIpL.gif sMnKARY.png fK5z2eq.gif
I got the landyard and like it quite a bit! I’m going to use it on my scientist dragon! I hope we also get keycard landyards later. While I like the other items as well I really can’t think of a dragon I’d put it on as none of my dragons are fans of the big lovable goof. Honestly glad that by the time I actually need the plushie the price will have tanked cause weew those prices are hiiiiigh.
I got the landyard and like it quite a bit! I’m going to use it on my scientist dragon! I hope we also get keycard landyards later. While I like the other items as well I really can’t think of a dragon I’d put it on as none of my dragons are fans of the big lovable goof. Honestly glad that by the time I actually need the plushie the price will have tanked cause weew those prices are hiiiiigh.
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17