Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Open the bag
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17
Ohh, these are nice! I'm very glad I bought extra bags to get all three! I'm also glad they're even in the Rusted Chest, so I might get more.

The plushie stole the show, but I can find nice uses for all of them. I agree with others in that I hope other plushie apparel gets made in the future; I never knew how much I would love the idea until now!
Ohh, these are nice! I'm very glad I bought extra bags to get all three! I'm also glad they're even in the Rusted Chest, so I might get more.

The plushie stole the show, but I can find nice uses for all of them. I agree with others in that I hope other plushie apparel gets made in the future; I never knew how much I would love the idea until now!
Challenge Threads:
Against the Wheel - XXX (Breeding)
The Curse of the Savage Grail (Fodderlocke)
[quote name="RheoTastic" date="2021-04-05 11:12:55" ] I’m here to complain about the lanyards which I assume everyone is doing bc seriously that is ABSOLUTELY uncool. there is nothing fun about getting to open your bag and realizing oops, you picked the wrong one! Your item is 1. not unique 2. barely noticeable 3. distinctly less impactful than the other two! It honestly feels like you’re mocking me, or that April Fools was intended to be a gachapon this year instead of a random item fun time. I don’t know what I want, staff. I don’t know whether I want the lanyards updated, removed...I really don’t know. But at the current time it really feels like you made something that you knew was going to be worthless compared to the others, and you just...put it out anyway. Because you wanted to tell people that if they have bad luck they should just deal? Because some people arbitrarily should get rewards, and not others? Great. Fantastic. If I wanted that I would’ve played something like Genshin Impact. I’m extremely put off by this. Thanks for making this game fun for everyone [/quote] Seriously? Just because you didn’t like one of the items, you’re going to ruin it for everyone else? Sure, the lanyard does pale in comparison to the other two pieces but it’s a really fun and unique item and there ware plenty of players who enjoy it. If it were a limited, retired item I could understand more but you can easily get them from chests and Pinkerton.
RheoTastic wrote on 2021-04-05 11:12:55:
I’m here to complain about the lanyards which I assume everyone is doing bc seriously that is ABSOLUTELY uncool. there is nothing fun about getting to open your bag and realizing oops, you picked the wrong one! Your item is 1. not unique 2. barely noticeable 3. distinctly less impactful than the other two! It honestly feels like you’re mocking me, or that April Fools was intended to be a gachapon this year instead of a random item fun time.

I don’t know what I want, staff. I don’t know whether I want the lanyards updated, removed...I really don’t know. But at the current time it really feels like you made something that you knew was going to be worthless compared to the others, and you just...put it out anyway. Because you wanted to tell people that if they have bad luck they should just deal? Because some people arbitrarily should get rewards, and not others? Great. Fantastic. If I wanted that I would’ve played something like Genshin Impact.

I’m extremely put off by this. Thanks for making this game fun for everyone

Seriously? Just because you didn’t like one of the items, you’re going to ruin it for everyone else? Sure, the lanyard does pale in comparison to the other two pieces but it’s a really fun and unique item and there ware plenty of players who enjoy it. If it were a limited, retired item I could understand more but you can easily get them from chests and Pinkerton.
@Aequorin
Um...isn't the Wind head supposed to only have one eye?
@Aequorin
0lSM1SJ.png t1eU2lt.pngWishlist
NEED THE PLUSHIE. sobs. wallet. ;n; The lanyard was made really well though and I do kind of hope they'll make other elemental versions? XD Maybe not with Luminax but TIDELORD???? XD Time to start hoarding rusted chests again! [emoji=treasure chest size=1]
NEED THE PLUSHIE. sobs. wallet. ;n; The lanyard was made really well though and I do kind of hope they'll make other elemental versions? XD Maybe not with Luminax but TIDELORD???? XD

Time to start hoarding rusted chests again!
o667-d01-L-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d03-Reithya.pngo667-d04-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d05-R-Reithya.pnggP1RBPa.gifo667-d05-L-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d03-Reithya.pngo667-d04-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d01-R-Reithya.png
Aw, I only got the lanyard! This was such a cute Marva run, I can't wait to get the others.
Aw, I only got the lanyard! This was such a cute Marva run, I can't wait to get the others.
Had the lanyard, traded it for the plushie, bought the mascot. What now? Well buy another lanyard to complete the set obviously!
Had the lanyard, traded it for the plushie, bought the mascot. What now? Well buy another lanyard to complete the set obviously!
[quote name="Elai" date="2021-04-05 11:59:32" ] @/Aequorin Um...isn't the Wind head supposed to only have one eye? [/quote] The wind/nature head seems to have two eyes on the map model, or at least it has an eye on each side when it turns around and walks in either direction
Elai wrote on 2021-04-05 11:59:32:
@/Aequorin

The wind/nature head seems to have two eyes on the map model, or at least it has an eye on each side when it turns around and walks in either direction
adopt.pngxxxxxxxx2z8Ghkx.png
I GOT A PLUSHIE YAYYY
I GOT A PLUSHIE YAYYY
in7SefG.png
I really like both the lanyard and the plush, they look good on my dragon Krishna.
I really like both the lanyard and the plush, they look good on my dragon Krishna.
gziv3Ja.pnged1cxgE.pngQUIpVFE.pngoouioVf.pngmlHpBMC.png
Currently on a semi-hiatus, still online frequently.
Hyperfixated on history, science, comics, and the transformers franchise.
[quote name="IllusiveFox" date="2021-04-05 11:54:49" ] [quote name="RheoTastic" date="2021-04-05 11:12:55" ] I’m here to complain about the lanyards which I assume everyone is doing bc seriously that is ABSOLUTELY uncool. there is nothing fun about getting to open your bag and realizing oops, you picked the wrong one! Your item is 1. not unique 2. barely noticeable 3. distinctly less impactful than the other two! It honestly feels like you’re mocking me, or that April Fools was intended to be a gachapon this year instead of a random item fun time. I don’t know what I want, staff. I don’t know whether I want the lanyards updated, removed...I really don’t know. But at the current time it really feels like you made something that you knew was going to be worthless compared to the others, and you just...put it out anyway. Because you wanted to tell people that if they have bad luck they should just deal? Because some people arbitrarily should get rewards, and not others? Great. Fantastic. If I wanted that I would’ve played something like Genshin Impact. I’m extremely put off by this. Thanks for making this game fun for everyone [/quote] Seriously? Just because you didn’t like one of the items, you’re going to ruin it for everyone else? Sure, the lanyard does pale in comparison to the other two pieces but it’s a really fun and unique item and there ware plenty of players who enjoy it. If it were a limited, retired item I could understand more but you can easily get them from chests and Pinkerton. [/quote] This. I like the Lanyard! It is a proof my dragon went to the LuminaxCon!
IllusiveFox wrote on 2021-04-05 11:54:49:
RheoTastic wrote on 2021-04-05 11:12:55:
I’m here to complain about the lanyards which I assume everyone is doing bc seriously that is ABSOLUTELY uncool. there is nothing fun about getting to open your bag and realizing oops, you picked the wrong one! Your item is 1. not unique 2. barely noticeable 3. distinctly less impactful than the other two! It honestly feels like you’re mocking me, or that April Fools was intended to be a gachapon this year instead of a random item fun time.

I don’t know what I want, staff. I don’t know whether I want the lanyards updated, removed...I really don’t know. But at the current time it really feels like you made something that you knew was going to be worthless compared to the others, and you just...put it out anyway. Because you wanted to tell people that if they have bad luck they should just deal? Because some people arbitrarily should get rewards, and not others? Great. Fantastic. If I wanted that I would’ve played something like Genshin Impact.

I’m extremely put off by this. Thanks for making this game fun for everyone

Seriously? Just because you didn’t like one of the items, you’re going to ruin it for everyone else? Sure, the lanyard does pale in comparison to the other two pieces but it’s a really fun and unique item and there ware plenty of players who enjoy it. If it were a limited, retired item I could understand more but you can easily get them from chests and Pinkerton.

This. I like the Lanyard! It is a proof my dragon went to the LuminaxCon!
egg.gif
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17