Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Who's ready for Trickmurk Circus?
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
1. Gem guardian
2. Illusionist
3. Birb!

I wasn't there for any, but those are my faves. I sadly wouldn't be able to choose.
1. Gem guardian
2. Illusionist
3. Birb!

I wasn't there for any, but those are my faves. I sadly wouldn't be able to choose.
cfa4eab0-1638-11eb-9b4b-e1371d599c63.gifUntitled304.pngFRArtIcon.pngFR_UMA_Icon.pngFRNestIcon.png
~ Luck of the Best Bois ~ FR+3 She/her
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/33514.png[/img][/center] This for sure is my favorite! Unfortunately I missed most of the festivals that had these gem guardians, but I really love all of them <3
33514.png

This for sure is my favorite! Unfortunately I missed most of the festivals that had these gem guardians, but I really love all of them <3
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o3_100.png .... > Goal: complete bestiary
> (excluding KS + Boolean)

> Dragons for sale
.............. Looking for:
13359.png
................. tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o1_100.png
b a t .

no, for reals, I really like the animal designs of the Spirit familiars ^^

but of course I once again forgot about Trickmurk today
I always forget about festivals xD
b a t .

no, for reals, I really like the animal designs of the Spirit familiars ^^

but of course I once again forgot about Trickmurk today
I always forget about festivals xD
tumblr_inline_ohfczpAEJz1tfmvub_540.pngtumblr_inline_ofoo1kxIwX1tfmvub_100.pngtumblr_inline_ohfczqvEMe1tfmvub_540.png
The Driftwood Gem Guardian is absolutely stunning, wow. I don't vibe with Shadow, but I do love me some pretty purple.
The Driftwood Gem Guardian is absolutely stunning, wow. I don't vibe with Shadow, but I do love me some pretty purple.
[quote name="@CuriousDragon" date="2021-02-21 04:52:37" ] What's the name of the buff lil one huggin' the ground? Looks like a fierce creature. And yeah, I know I'm probably one of the only people on the website who isn't knowledgable about event familiars, apparel, etc. LOL [/quote] That would be this fella! The Obscuring Goblin c: [item=obscuring goblin]
@CuriousDragon wrote on 2021-02-21 04:52:37:
What's the name of the buff lil one huggin' the ground? Looks like a fierce creature. And yeah, I know I'm probably one of the only people on the website who isn't knowledgable about event familiars, apparel, etc. LOL

That would be this fella! The Obscuring Goblin c:
Obscuring Goblin
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
@SilverDeath Thanks plenty! I love these Goblin fellas.
@SilverDeath Thanks plenty! I love these Goblin fellas.
It seems you have found me...

The Tundra Herd (RESCUE)
For me I've gotta put in a vote for the Obscuring Goblin as my favorite Shadow familiar, although the Spirit of Shadow is fantastic, too! It'd be really cool if y'all made official polls for questions like these, haha!
For me I've gotta put in a vote for the Obscuring Goblin as my favorite Shadow familiar, although the Spirit of Shadow is fantastic, too! It'd be really cool if y'all made official polls for questions like these, haha!
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
2022_fr-signature-margin.png
2022_fr-profile-divider-4.png
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-profile-divider-1.png
2022_fr-signature-2.png
Oh I'm late but the insubstantial illusionist has always been my fav shadow fest fam! Something about the fluid motion (no pun intended) of the being and the composition of the space just feels so alive and satisfying to me. I'm a huge fan of the design!
Oh I'm late but the insubstantial illusionist has always been my fav shadow fest fam! Something about the fluid motion (no pun intended) of the being and the composition of the space just feels so alive and satisfying to me. I'm a huge fan of the design!
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
Driftwood Gem Guardian for sure. It's definitely more vibrant than the others and farther away from the usual shadow color, but it's so cute!
Driftwood Gem Guardian for sure. It's definitely more vibrant than the others and farther away from the usual shadow color, but it's so cute!
4UUQPPZ.gif
[center][b]Oooohhh, it's such a tie between the Murktooth Bramblekeep & Driftwood Gem Guardian for me!! [/b] Though, i love them all! My Murktooth Bramblekeep, Sheppard, is on [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/55474949]Kelebek[/url] in my lair. I have an Obscuring Goblin, Lavender, on [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/40498708]Verbena[/url]. My Shadow Sprite, Orph is on [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/56927122]Zagreus[/url], one of my favorite perma babies [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Oooohhh, it's such a tie between the Murktooth Bramblekeep & Driftwood Gem Guardian for me!! Though, i love them all!

My Murktooth Bramblekeep, Sheppard, is on Kelebek in my lair.

I have an Obscuring Goblin, Lavender, on Verbena.

My Shadow Sprite, Orph is on Zagreus, one of my favorite perma babies
69.png5M9CHlS.gif9WYyCMK.pngvLASaL9.png84.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23