Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Shadow's Sketchbook [Under Renovation]
[center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/835154934764666950/846126620950790175/FRBannerShadowsSketchbook.png[/img] Hello! Welcome to my small art shop! Please be respectful, and ping me if it has been awhile. Real life probably just put it off to the side. I do have a DeviantArt but it's mostly fandom trash. Quick note: two of the figures in the banner, the Traveler (from Journey) and the Knight (from Hollow Knight) are not my characters they belong to the devs of the games. It would be counted as fanart. The Skydancer is Cello in my hib den. [b]I will draw...[/b] FR dragons Most apparel Familiars Animals Most Skins/Accents Human(oid) figures Couples art [b]I will not draw...[/b] Anything not allowed by FR Violence (though small wounds are ok, just not a lot of blood or anything, and scars are fine) Crystal/Facet genes Super complicated genes such as Lionfish (it will be simplified) Some Plague Skins/Accents (Sorry, it's not Plague, it's the design and aesthetic. I find some of it gross.) [b]Prices[/b] Prices can be negotiated, mixed payment accepted, fest currency only in the same month as the fest. I cannot accept Real Life currency. If you wish to do an art trade, PM me. Ratio is 1kt/1g/1fc I will accept one stack of mith dolls of either variation. For food, two stacks of anything but seafood. [b]Styles[/b] Edge- a mostly colorless style with a plain background and minimal lineart in the color of that part. Only available with headshots. 15g Basic- my standard, thick lineart and a bit cartoonish. 25g headshot 50g fullbody Sketch- my other standard, and a default for detail and experiments. 20g headshot 40g fullbody Traditional- Done with my pencils, lighting quality might not be the best. The photo will be taken and edited using my camera app. Not really recommended, but allowed. Greyscale almost exclusively. 30g headshot 75g fullbody with an extra 10g for color. [b]Slots[/b] I will do five at a time. I will try to get it done in a week, if it's been more then that just ping me! I probably just forgot. @ @ @ @ @ [/center]
FRBannerShadowsSketchbook.png

Hello! Welcome to my small art shop! Please be respectful, and ping me if it has been awhile. Real life probably just put it off to the side. I do have a DeviantArt but it's mostly fandom trash.

Quick note: two of the figures in the banner, the Traveler (from Journey) and the Knight (from Hollow Knight) are not my characters they belong to the devs of the games. It would be counted as fanart. The Skydancer is Cello in my hib den.

I will draw...

FR dragons
Most apparel
Familiars
Animals
Most Skins/Accents
Human(oid) figures
Couples art

I will not draw...

Anything not allowed by FR
Violence (though small wounds are ok, just not a lot of blood or anything, and scars are fine)
Crystal/Facet genes
Super complicated genes such as Lionfish (it will be simplified)
Some Plague Skins/Accents (Sorry, it's not Plague, it's the design and aesthetic. I find some of it gross.)

Prices

Prices can be negotiated, mixed payment accepted, fest currency only in the same month as the fest. I cannot accept Real Life currency. If you wish to do an art trade, PM me. Ratio is 1kt/1g/1fc
I will accept one stack of mith dolls of either variation. For food, two stacks of anything but seafood.

Styles
Edge- a mostly colorless style with a plain background and minimal lineart in the color of that part. Only available with headshots. 15g
Basic- my standard, thick lineart and a bit cartoonish. 25g headshot 50g fullbody
Sketch- my other standard, and a default for detail and experiments. 20g headshot 40g fullbody
Traditional- Done with my pencils, lighting quality might not be the best. The photo will be taken and edited using my camera app. Not really recommended, but allowed. Greyscale almost exclusively. 30g headshot 75g fullbody with an extra 10g for color.

Slots
I will do five at a time. I will try to get it done in a week, if it's been more then that just ping me! I probably just forgot.

@
@
@
@
@
cfa4eab0-1638-11eb-9b4b-e1371d599c63.gifUntitled304.pngFRArtIcon.pngFR_UMA_Icon.pngFRNestIcon.png
~ Luck of the Best Bois ~ FR+3 She/her
ORDER FORM

Username: @
Type: (portrait or full or other, sketchy or not, humanoid version, etc.)
Color: (none, all, part*)
Image:
Other: (other details such as specific sizing, apparel preference, payment type, etc.)
*If you chose part color please add details here
ORDER FORM

Username: @
Type: (portrait or full or other, sketchy or not, humanoid version, etc.)
Color: (none, all, part*)
Image:
Other: (other details such as specific sizing, apparel preference, payment type, etc.)
*If you chose part color please add details here
cfa4eab0-1638-11eb-9b4b-e1371d599c63.gifUntitled304.pngFRArtIcon.pngFR_UMA_Icon.pngFRNestIcon.png
[u]Gallery[/u] If you would like your art here, let me know! [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/835154934764666950/849314599416758312/Ilir_Edge.png[/img][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/835154934764666950/849314625165590598/Scala_Edge.png[/img][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/835154934764666950/849314646854074408/Krypton_Edge.png[/img]
Gallery
If you would like your art here, let me know!

Ilir_Edge.pngScala_Edge.pngKrypton_Edge.png