Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Who's ready for Trickmurk Circus?
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
1. Ready 2. BORB
1. Ready 2. BORB
[url][/url]Untitled-Artwork.gif
Murkmirth Ambassador is all time fav
2nd place is the Spirit of Shadow cause I named it Penalty after FF7
Murkmirth Ambassador is all time fav
2nd place is the Spirit of Shadow cause I named it Penalty after FF7
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
I love the Sprite. I believe my favorite familiar from each flight is actually its sprite... I'm lucky to own two (wind and nature), but I doubt I'll ever own more than that!

I could technically buy a water sprite right now, I have the funds, but I'm saving it for when wildclaw scrolls cycle back in (any day now....)
I love the Sprite. I believe my favorite familiar from each flight is actually its sprite... I'm lucky to own two (wind and nature), but I doubt I'll ever own more than that!

I could technically buy a water sprite right now, I have the funds, but I'm saving it for when wildclaw scrolls cycle back in (any day now....)
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
I think the Pieces might one of my top 10 favorite familiars on site [emoji=spiral love size=1] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/37888.png[/img] but if you're gonna make me choose from other year's familiars I'll have to go with the Spirit! I loved that set of familiars, and the gradients of purple on this familiar are just so nice <3 [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/25951.png[/img]
I think the Pieces might one of my top 10 favorite familiars on site
37888.png

but if you're gonna make me choose from other year's familiars I'll have to go with the Spirit! I loved that set of familiars, and the gradients of purple on this familiar are just so nice <3
25951.png
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
I love the goblin set; their underrate imo. They're so cute and animated! Sadly I don't have him. Maybe Joxar will bless me one day! [item=Obscuring Goblin] I do really love the pieces for this year, too. They're really pretty! I love the zodiac familiars in general.
I love the goblin set; their underrate imo. They're so cute and animated! Sadly I don't have him. Maybe Joxar will bless me one day!
Obscuring Goblin
I do really love the pieces for this year, too. They're really pretty! I love the zodiac familiars in general.
bookflip.gifWOsXQ.gifghost.gif
My favorite has to be the bear, cause I'm nostalgic and I joined in 2014!
My favorite has to be the bear, cause I'm nostalgic and I joined in 2014!
65801676p.png
FR +3 | She/Her
Wishlist | Sales
I like the Gem Guardian. :)
I like the Gem Guardian. :)
tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png
Buying an additional apparel slot
unlocks it for ALL your dragons,
not just one!
Goblin
we need an alt set like with the Nymphs in the spare inventory coin shop.
Goblin
we need an alt set like with the Nymphs in the spare inventory coin shop.
CAKE? WHAT CAKE?

.|\.^./|.
«'6.=.6'»
'" ^ "'
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23